Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Heroes and Villains Guild

Back to Guilds

Role Play as either a Hero or a Villian! 

Tags: Role Play, Super Heroes, Super Villians, Role playing, Gaia 

Reply Neutral
What would you like to see in the guild RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the role play have mimes?
  Finally somone who understands!
  What in the name of the gods is wrong with you?
View Results

The Phantom Slasher
Crew

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 pm
Our trusty Vice Captain and myself are banging out some of the nuts and bolts of the guild. But in the meantime we'd like some feedback on what our good members (Yes you, the one picking your nose) are hoping to see, experience, do in the role play?

Vibe, theme, random actions of vandalism, etc.

Anything that comes to mind, let us know here!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm
Dude what the ********? I was just picking my nose. BUT UH, ANYWAY, DOWN TO BUSINESS.

I'm pretty much down for anything. See, I am an idea machine. I can spit out ideas easily, but they aren't always what everyone else wants to do. So if I knew what the general interests were, then I'd be able to work with everybody.

One main thing, let's work on the setting. I generally like it when there is a picture painted in everyone's mind. It doesn't matter so much what the setting is, just that it's clear with everyone. Are we going to be a physical guild within the setting of the plot?

Also, in the past we've used Gaia as a setting, and therefore I had a mental picture of the map that's already laid out on the website. We'd have a tendency to use artistic license anyway, including highways and whatnot.

Perhaps that doesn't need to be set in stone right away. Whatever works. emotion_c8

Edit: Yes, I am totally cool with mimes.  

General Kcuf Ffo
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

The Phantom Slasher
Crew

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Yes I have security cameras set up in all your houses.

Heheh General Interest.

Yeah we're doing the same spiel, in gaia, etc etc. We ARE going to be a physical guild. Me and Elven are working on what that would mean exactly.

Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:42 pm
First thing that comes to mind is a Fable approach. Whether it's modern day or not, the guild would stand as a high ground for people who display heroic abilities, whether they are good or evil.

Perhaps there are various factions throughout the land, but when the guild has taken notice of someone special, they are invited in. And perhaps it is different, as it may also have a division that trains students. Or perhaps it would fund such programs.

Multiple factions would be an interesting choice. There could be a faction in a different area, like mercenaries, or people who fancy themselves as rangers.

I mean the factions thing speaks for itself. Do we want there to be a struggle between good and evil? Perhaps aside from the guild, there is a much more evil faction that runs most of the land. Some main guild members might have ties with it.

Aside from that, what time period? Would anyone be cool with steam punk and/or futuristic?  

General Kcuf Ffo
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

Neutral

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas