Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trinity Sight: Cross My Heart

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the sole purpose of writing and roleplaying with a purpose to convey righteous moral messages through the core storylines. 

Tags: Fantasy, Intense, Writing, Purposeful, Action 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi
Follow the Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

"Oh I am sure to regret it, as much as you will for trying to mess with a foreign government....and me," Artair said to Lancelot with a rather dark smile upon his face. What he did next would probably shock a few, he pulled the trigger of the gun, releasing a loud bang and sending the bullet soar through air, before sending it flying to the man's chest. It wasn't going to pierce any vital organs, but it was no doubt going to be rather painful.

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:13 am
User Image

Atticus

Atticus looked on at the others, they were going to take him? Was he to be their slave now?

When Lance agreed Atticus ran over to him and took his sword from around his belt, Lance had had it since Atticus had arrived as a slave two years prior, he knew it was the only reason that Atticus was staying. Lance sneered at him as he began to walk away, he was about to say something when a shot rang out and struck him in the chest.

Atticus watched with shock as his master fell to the ground, a bit of blood already staining his shirt, the smell of his blood was almost revolting, and Atticus turned his head sharply towards the one that had shot him. A man with white hair and shining yellow eyes, immediately Atticus liked him, because he'd shot his master, and he looked cool.  

Loanien
Vice Captain

Tycoon

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:51 am
Alastor sighs and jumps out of the arena and starts to head back to the hq jumping from place to place all the way and not waiting for rollin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 am
Dante crossed his arms once he was stoped, he didn't want to wait he wanted to bite that loser to toture him.Though he was glad that they were free from Lancelot. Once the red head was walking away he looked at Dajana." Now can I bite h-" Before he could finish he heard a gun shot go off and watched fall, glareing he looked at the one who fire the shot." Oh great, someone's a kill joy." He rolled his eye's before going to the gate exit. When a guard tried to stop him he gave him a good punch in the face, knocking him out.He wasn't going to wait for the others, they weren't his friends or knew him at all so why would he have to wait for them?  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 am
I jumped back out of surprise when Artair suddenly shoot Lancelot before quickly looking over to him like he was crazy. "If this is you as a human, I'd hate to be on your bad wolf side..." I say with actually a bit of humor, it wouldn't be too much of a loss for me if he killed Lance. I then turn and watch as Alastor takes off. Well, he intended a revolution of his own... maybe he can bring peace to this place after I leave... I shrug it off and then watch the wolf boy approach us. "We better get going, bud." I say rather pleasantly as I watch him grab the sword. My ears then perk up as I hear Dante mention Artair being a kill joy and watch him start to head toward the exit. "Hey! Now don't be getting too far ahead. You think I'm gonna free you and not ask for a favor?" I speak in a more friendly manner, attempting to show that I don't feel i hold possession, I just don't want him to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Everyone:

As Lancelot is shot (hee hee), he not only screams, but one of his hands immediately goes to his phone and holds a button on it for speed dial as his other hand goes to break his fall.

"That was idiocy at its best, Dane!" the man snarls at Artair. "If you weren't in trouble before, now you will be! Guess who's coming right now at a mere touch of a button? Stupid creatures!"

Adonia:

I lower Artair's gun and have a stern look on my face.

"Please don't be too trigger happy. Let's get out of here before this guy's buddies are here -and maybe even cops or something- to get us. What he's holding here is illegal, but it doesn't mean he couldn't bribe officials to get them off his tail and get them on ours."

I decide to not wrangle the gun from Artair's fingers: it's too risky and he already looks like he doesn't like me anyway, so I go to the young wolf boy.

"Here, use this as we get out of here. I'll do my best to catch up with everyone, being human and all." I say to the boy softly and I pull off my black cardigan for him and wipe off some of the blood from his head. I place the sweater in his hand since his other hand holds a sword and look at Artair worriedly before stopping in front of Lancelot briefly.

"Please stop being such a jerk. We're already taking it hard and we don't need more antagonism. We'd really appreciate it if we could work it out,"

"What is there to work out, stupid girl? You all pretty much destroyed any chance of redemption with me, unless..." Lancelot growls, but suddenly gets quieter and pulls me by my shirt front down to him, "...unless you girls come with me and make it up to me the way I like it." He grins sleazily, and I can't help but bite his fingers to make him let go. From there, I look at Dajana desperately before running out.

"Follow me! I have somewhere we can go!"

(I'm putting names in bold so you know when I'm addressing you)

Alastor:

Rollin pursues you through the crowd, dragging the other Alpha with him again and huffing through his teeth, "That was really stupid. I think we should keep it quiet, though. It wouldn't help much for...us. You shut your stupid mouth too, Blen."

He has trouble catching up again as he takes a break, but he continues to follow suit.

Soon after, you may hear Dajana call to Dante and the human girl say, "Follow me! I have somewhere we can go!"

Dante:

Even as you run off ahead of everyone, you are still likely to here Dajana call after you with,"Hey! Now don't be getting too far ahead. You think I'm gonna free you and not ask for a favor?"

After that, you hear the human girl yell, "Follow me! I have somewhere we can go!"

Considering your situation...maybe they've got something worth it?  

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,

Artair did not bother to say a word to either of the girls or the guy after he shot him. All he did was walked over to one of the knocked out guards and gathered several clips of ammo for the gun. As he placed them in his pocket, he turned and looked at Lancelot, who had grabbed Adonia before getting bitten. He simply walked over to Lancelot.

"Idiocy you say, actually, I would say mercy. Which is something rare from us Danes. But now, I think I shall step it up a bit," Artair stated before slamming his foot down hard against one of Lancelot's hands, which in turn released a bone shattering sound. He did the same thing with his other hand as well before starting to walk away. "Next time we meet, I will make sure the next bullet hits something important. That is of course if someone doesn't get to you before I do."

With that said, he began to disappear, following the other wolves.

Just as messed up as me

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm
I watch everything that goes on with wide eyes, but the moment Lancelot mentions how we could repay him, my eyes narrow. "Eat s**t, you basterd." I say with a low growl before Artair goes up and breaks his hands. I smile with content as he does so, but notice that he tries to take off. I run as fast as I can after him and catch him by the elbow gently, but firmly. "Hey, where are you going? You and Dante have a strange way of trying to disappear. Come with us, we're all looking for a way to get out of here anyway..." I make sure to keep an eye on Adonia, Atticus and Dante so I don't lose track of them either.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Dante stoped with a frown, turning around with a glare." Since when did I owe anyone favors?" He asked harshly. True she did save him somewhat and he was glad he was free now, he just didn't see himself giving anybody a favor for it though. He walked back, watching the "kill joy" guy break the redhead losers hands." What do you want, because eitheir way I'm leaveing with or without you if I think the favor is stupid." He said, not looking happy. Since he came back he atleast wanted to have the fun he wanted in the first place. He didn't wait for the young women to speak he just went over to the loser, passed the kill joy and kneeled down, grabbed one of his arms like he was holding corn." Hope you enjoy my little present." He smirked before biting down on his arm hard. The lycan virus was a painful curse and he only used it on people who he thought needed a good kick in the pants. He let go but not before drawing blood, he stood up and started walking again, looking at Dajana ."If were going somewhere then let's get going." He mumble, wipeing blood from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm
Adonia
"Wow...you...did a number on him, Dante and Artair..." I say with wide eyes, breathing deeply as I look at the now writhing shrill screaming Lancelot. I notice the blood and lick my dry lips to moisten them. I turn away as quickly as I can.

"Yeah, Dante, whether you like me or not -and any of you- I have somewhere we could at least hide for the night or so." I say again before taking a deep breath and running into the crowd.  

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm
Once they reach the hq Alastor leaves rollin and blen and heads to his room, slomping down onto the his bunk before getting up and heading down to the gym. Once he gets to the gym Alastor see's the young alpha's coming into the building, he then turns away and carries on working the punching bag occasionally dodging the swing of the one ton bag.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:24 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,

Artair halted once Dajana grabbed his elbow. He looked at her out of the corner of his eyes, back to his normal facial expression. It was one that was neutral but still hold a sense of a killer instinct. He didn't say a word until he turned to face her and heard Adonia's words.

"Fine, but once we get out and rest a bit, I'm leaving," Artair stated in a cold tone before walking off in the direction of Adonia have sprinted off to, still holding the hand gun in his hand.

Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 am
I listen to Dante's ranting and raving until he finally comes to his own conclusion to come with us and motion a bit sarcastically for him to follow Adonia before listening to Artair and his insistence that he was going to leave relatively soon. As I walk behind Artair I speak in a soft, mocking voice... "Fine, but once we get out and rest a bit, I'm leaving," and proceed to roll my eyes and look the the Heavens, "Oh God, what have I gotten us into?" I mutter to myself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 am
User Image

Atticus

Following behind the ground Atticus thanked the girl that looked to be the leader for the jacket, he could deal with the pain, he'd been a slave all his life, beating were normal. So he followed hoping that this would not lead to more dead wolves.

Though she said she had a sort of safe house Atticus knew that if you were a wolf in this world, you were never safe.  

Loanien
Vice Captain

Tycoon

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm
Adonia

After a while of frustrating swerving through the crowds and dirty looks from wolf-people and semi-praising looks from humans, we make it to the edge of the city's central river forest. I sigh in relief in seeing the beautiful towering cottonwoods, swaying and making the sound of rushing water with their stirring leaves. We go down a steep slope and make it within a few meters of the river when I stop.

"Well, we're almost there. I just need to find..." I state, but then I start slightly yelping out as big mosquitos attack me.

"Okay, this is not going to help...grr..." I muse to myself, swatting vigorously, then mostly giving up. I take a deep breath, then I run and hide in a Russian Olive so no one sees me. I take off my clothes -everything but my underwear- and I begin my rather painful transformation. By the time I'm done, I grab my clothes and walk out to the crowd.

"Ow..." I say with my new mouth. I am now an anthro wolf, my hair relatively the same and my earrings still hanging from my ears.

"Sorry I didn't say this before...I just...try to be human when others are present so they don't...you know..." I lower my head in shame, but then I slightly crouch down and begin to sniff.

"There we go! There's my trail!" I say excitedly and go on my winding trail until we make it to the slope we climbed down. There is a decently sized cavern in the sandstone cliff, thankfully surrounded with some trees (and further concealed with my help), and I stand at the entrance and look back at the others.

"Well...it may not be much, but I often come here to sleep when I don't have anywhere else to go. It was a natural erosion, but I dug it deeper to make it less...claustrophobic." I smile to everyone, wondering what they think.  
Fantasy & Sci-Fi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff