Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply 1x1 roleplays
The Princess's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 pm
Alys nodded, telling her just before she left, "You should probably get some rest, too, Luna." She stepped quickly towards the bed Farkas lay on and sat on the edge. She brushed the warrior's hair from his face, sighing softly. Poor Farkas. He was wounded and all she did was run. Alys laid a hand softly on his, the way he did for her when she was hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Luna sighed as she walked downstairs blinking as she noticed Vilkas leaning against the wall with his eyes closed looking darker then ever " He's alright isn't he." Vilkas asked opening his eyes to look at Luna " He need to rest longer then i expected but he's alive for now." Luna said shaking he head for a moment.
Farkas groaned his eyes groaning as he sat up " What happened.." Farkas said blinking a couple times since he was still dizzy  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm
"Vilkas attacked you," Alys said softly, "You were in wolf form. I... I didn't know what to do so I ran. I'm really, really sorry, Farkas." Her voice cracked slightly as she apologized. He was hurt pretty bad and she had run away. What a disgrace. She couldn't even look him in the eyes right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm
Farkas laughed and shook his head for a moment before slowly sitting up and wrapped an arm around Alys and pulled her close to his chest for a moment " Hey its fine...i would be pretty freaked out myself." Farkas said smiling at her  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm
"But I shouldn't have run. Not when you were hurt," she said softly, resting her head on Farkas' chest, "Vilkas had to come hunt me down." Alys felt awful having run while he was bleeding. If she was to join the Companions that reaction would have to change.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 pm
" Ha...you know how Luna likes Vilkas first time Luna changed into a werewolf it scared him...and he was already a werewolf." Farkas said smiling as he looked down at her and sighed as he stroked her hair for a moment " Besides i'm sort of scared of something myself." Farkas said and blushed  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 pm
"You're scared of something? Nah, I don't believe it," Alys said, trying to imagine a big warrior like Farkas every looking afraid. She couldn't do it. A content sigh escaped her lips as he stroked her hair, glad he seemed to be okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm
" Well he is scared of frostbite spiders.." Vilkas said smiling as he walked into the room and crossed his arms as he looked at his brother who blushed and sort of just leaned back against the pillows a stricken expression on his face " At least your well enough to talk also Alys...Koldak wants to talk to you." Vilkas said  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:25 pm
Alys giggled at the thought of Farkas being afraid of a spider. Surely Vilkas was joking, but their expressions told her otherwise. Her soft blue eyes widened a bit as Vilkas told her that Kodlak had wanted to speak with her. What could be going on? "Oh, I... I'll go see him now," she said, standing with one last warm smile to Farkas as she left the room to go find Kodlak.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm
Koldak sighed as he looked at Alys and gave her a warm smile " It seems you have been causing some other problems with our members but its going well now." Koldak said crossing his arms as he looked at her but gave her a small smile " But you seem you might actually be a good member of the companions so your one of us now." Koldak said smiling at her  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm
"I - I haven't been meaning to cause problems," Alys said, looking very much like a whipped pup. Was she in trouble? And what kind of problems had she been causing? But then Kodlak informed her that she was now a companion and she looked up sharply. Her jaw dropped, lips pulled in a smile and her blue eyes wide. "I - wha - why - thank you," she finally settled on, head spinning. Alys Belswor the Companion. The warrior. So much better than being Princess Belswor.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm
" Right...Vilkas get in here now!" Koldak shouted knowing that he was probably standing outside the doorway instead of resting. Vilkas blinked and walked into the room a bruise on his face but didn't look too roughed up " You will be teaching her the basics along with Farkas and also make sure she gets her armor and a new blade." Koldak and sighed as he watched Vilkas walk out of the room  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm
Alys turned to look as Vilkas entered the room, her eyes instantly noticing the bruise on his face. "Thank you again, Kodlak," she said, before turning and following after Vilkas. She grabbed him by the wrist and gently reached up and turned his face so she could see the bruise. "What happened?" she asked softly, still concerned even though it was only a bruise.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm
" Luna punched me in the face because well....i sort of told her i loved her." Vilkas said blushing and quickly turned his head to hide his blush " About time you told her." Farkas said leaning against the doorway and nodded his head at Alys " Congrats on become one of us Alys." he said smiling at her  

PickyRoleplayer

Abandon Anarchy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm
Alys' concern was replaced by confusion. "Why would she punch you for that?" she asked. She glanced to Farkas now as he spoke, and rolled her eyes with a grin. "I think Kodlak just let me in so I could babysit. Because you need to be resting." She pulled her hand back from Vilas' face, though she could still see his blush.  
1x1 roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games