Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
DnD 3.5 Eberron- Requiem of Cyre [Recruiting Party 4/6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Doctor_Whiteface
I'm rolling up a Changeling Wizard at the moment. Thanks to a lucky roll for HP plus a +3 CON modifier he has 21 HP.

Wow, the wizard has 7 more HP than I do XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 pm
yup

Also, see fresh edit above. LE here I come. biggrin

Though it's more Lawful Pragmatic than Lawful Evil.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Oh dear, Lawful Evil with one Lawful Good and two Chaotic Good |D  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm
His code is thus:

1. If it benefits me and does not earn me long-term enemies, it will be done.
2. If it harms another, and is entertaining, it will be done provided it can be done in a way that cannot be traced back to me.
3. If it is entertaining and cannot be traced to me, it will be done.
4. If it involves the death of a sentient, they will be buried according to the custom of their people or their city.
5. The exception to the fourth rule is Orcs and their kin, who will be left in the most odious heap of refuse I can readily locate.
6. New bits will be added to the Code as necessary.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm
I'd love to join, and I as planning on playing as a Soulknife, but I was wondering I could use Pathfinder's Soulknife? It's not as horribad as 3.5's.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 pm
Doctor_Whiteface
His code is thus:

2. If it harms another, and is entertaining, it will be done provided it can be done in a way that cannot be traced back to me.
4. If it involves the death of a sentient, they will be buried according to the custom of their people or their city.
5. The exception to the fourth rule is Orcs and their kin, who will be left in the most odious heap of refuse I can readily locate.

This sounds more like CE or "Consistent Evil". This sounds a lot like Chaotic Evil with a few compulsories and rituals thrown in. Plus, the open-ended 6th rule really sounds like "not a code at all". Maybe you wanna compromise at NE.

Whatever it is, Litrix really isn't gonna like it. Luckily for you his Sense Motive is awful.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Arc Vembris
Doctor_Whiteface
His code is thus:

This sounds more like CE or "Consistent Evil". This sounds a lot like Chaotic Evil with a few compulsories and rituals thrown in. Plus, the open-ended 6th rule really sounds like "not a code at all". Maybe you wanna compromise at NE.

Whatever it is, Litrix really isn't gonna like it. Luckily for you his Sense Motive is awful.
He's got a fairly strict and unbending code of honor. He won't kill people who haven't attacked him first, and he won't threaten people who don't threaten him first. With the exception of Orcs, he'll always try to resolve a situation diplomatically. His Code and his set of underlying motives are quite different.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:51 am
Doctor_Whiteface
Arc Vembris
Doctor_Whiteface
His code is thus:

He's got a fairly strict and unbending code of honor. He won't kill people who haven't attacked him first, and he won't threaten people who don't threaten him first. With the exception of Orcs, he'll always try to resolve a situation diplomatically. His Code and his set of underlying motives are quite different.
That sounds much better, although being hardline about any specific species in Eberron is always a risky proposition. Let's just hope we never find ourselves in the Shadow Marches.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 am
Arc Vembris
Doctor_Whiteface
Arc Vembris
Doctor_Whiteface
His code is thus:

That sounds much better, although being hardline about any specific species in Eberron is always a risky proposition. Let's just hope we never find ourselves in the Shadow Marches.
You know Code Point One, above? The part about earning long-term enemies? He added that part because of Orcs. It's not that he hates them, specifically, it's just that they tend to dislike people of his family line for a very specific reason.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 am
Sukt Naal, Lawful Evil Changeling Wizard, feats are Bloodcaster (custom, allows spontaneous casting past normal limits for HP cost based on spell level, healing cannot restore HP they were cast from), Invisible Spell (Metamagic feat from Cityscape, allows spell effects to be made invisible for no added SL, no other effect) and Eschew Materials (PH feat, allows character to ignore material components 1gp or less in price), equipment includes the basics for a Wizard plus a Ring of Sustenance (DMG, value 2500gp, negates need for food and water & need only 2hrs sleep/night) - purchased in Sharn, in a minor ringmaker's shop four levels above his own tiny apartment.

oh, and after recalculating his HP to take Bloodcaster's double-CON bonus into account, it's actually 29 neutral  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:18 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
I'd love to join, and I as planning on playing as a Soulknife, but I was wondering I could use Pathfinder's Soulknife? It's not as horribad as 3.5's.

I wouldn't really know as I never played Pathfinder outaide one of Epic's campaigns. What do you think Arc, you know better than me? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 pm
arononkorr
Keith Valken Lionheart

I wouldn't really know as I never played Pathfinder outaide one of Epic's campaigns. What do you think Arc, you know better than me? O.o
Here's a bit to guide you:

3.5's Soulknife and Pathfinder's Soulknife.

Basically, PF's soulknife gets full BAB, and a few useful abilities that mostly make them a balanced and competent melee class, which they kinda are not on 3.5 due to their average BAB and lack of modularity with their mind blade.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:54 pm
Hmm....looks ok. I'll go with it. now all we need is a healer person and we should have a fairly balanced party.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm
I know nothing about eberron if I recall correctly, so I'll need some help here.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm
Search for "eberron campaign setting pdf" on Google, click on the 3rd result (scribd.com) and you'll get a PDF of the campaign setting.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff