Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
A Pirate's World (PeanutxEun Mi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel turned his attention away from the women that stood on the corner and back to Hikaru when she grabbed his arm. He laughed letting her pull him. "I think someone needs to calm down a little bit." he teased her, though he enjoyed seeing her like this. Seeing her so high in spirits. It was nice to see after all that they just went through. Or more like all he went through. It made him want to get on his knees and kiss the ground because right now he didn't have to deal with mermaids, dragons, or giant hands popping up into ships. He was back in the world that he understood, the world of a pirate. "Okay, but you're paying." he joked, of course she was paying, he had no money on him at the moment.

Take it from me,
I've been more then a king,
I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days,
My mirrors are stained with,
pain and portraits of your face,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

User Image I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hikaru laughed and nodded, skipping down the streets, spinning like a child. This was how she was normally. And she liked being like that. A few kids smiled up at her, and she beamed back down at them. She saw a market selling cloth dolls, and her eyes widened. "Ohgmygod I want one!" she yelled running over to the merchant who happened to be female. She cursed inwardly, figuring she'll have to threaten her. "Can I have a doll?" she asked sweetly. "Sure, that'll be five silver." she replied with a smile. Hikaru raised her eye brow, and put on a face of sadness. "Please miss. I have no money, and my sister is terribly sick. It's only us too and my Fiancée and I" she said motioning to Samuel "just lost our jobs, and houses. Just one doll is all I ask" she said, fake pleading in her voice. The merchant just shook her head heartlessly. Hikaru growled and took out her gun, pointing it at her head,right in between her eyes. "Listen. I want the doll. Let me have it, or I'll shoot" she said with a aise of an eye brow. The woman stiffly nodded and handed her the doll. Hikaru turned to walk away, but turned back pointing it at her again. "For my troubles, you shall give me money. Give it to my fiancée. And if police are notified, well, let's just say there would be a new face on the 'Missings' paper" she said, a grin on her face.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Punish the humanity, reward the awesomely insane"
So give me the damn cookie before I stab your eyes out with a rock.

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel kept up with Hikaru, laughing as he watched her spin and skip around like a child. He followed her over to the market where some lady was selling dolls, he was about to offer to take this one. But Hikaru seemed to go on ahead anyway. He listened to the sob story she made up and had to stifle a laugh from it, and when she motioned to him he turned his head way in fake sadness. When she pulled out her gun, he couldn't help but smile then, it was fun to watch her work. How threatening she seemed now, really this woman had no idea how threatening Hikaru could really be. Samuel walked over, taking the money that the woman gave him, he smiled at her. "Thanks for your understanding." he said, but ending up laughing.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru told him to open it and count before they left. She sat only nine pieces on gold, and eleven silver. "Really? Did you have to be so cheap. My brother is dying!" she yelled purposely messing up the gender. She laughed out loud and pulled on his arm, running away from the angry woman who yelled at them as they left. She hugged her dool and made kissy faces to Samuel. "Well my dearly beloved fiancée, what ever shall we do now?" she asked drastically. She bit her lower lip to fight the giggles. "Shall we get more money, clothing, or get drunk in the pub?" she asked

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel it out like Hikaru told him, shaking his head in disappointment as he looked back at the lady. He laughed when Hikaru messed up purposely saying 'brother' instead of 'sister'. He ran with her away from the angry woman, having to stifle a laugh when she made kissy faces up at him. "Well, I don't know, my darling." he replied, smiling. "We can always get money and clothing another time. I think I could use a drink or two though."

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru put a hand to her heart, and batted her eyelashes dreamily. "Oh I knew there was a reason I was marrying you! You know how to sweet-talk a girl~" She giggled. Hikaru grabbed his hand and pulled him along until she reached the pub. They went in, and sat in a stool. The pub was noisey with the yells, talking, and cheering of men. There were even a few woman, and judging by their choice of clothing, they were whores. She ordered rum for her and Samuel.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel laughed and went with her into the pub, sitting down next to her on one of the many stools around the bar. It was loud, noisy, but it was something that you got used too. There was yelling, shouts and cheers from the men all around the room and scattered around where a few women, much like the ones that he saw out on the corner before. But closer to the back of the pub it was quieter, men discussing business of all sorts. Samuel spotted a familiar face in the back and he felt anger boil up underneath his skin. "I'll be right back." he told Hikaru. "Stay here." he added as he moved from his stool to the back, hoping that she would. This was something that he needed to do alone, without someone else's help and hopefully she would understand that.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru was currently on her 2nd large cup in her first five minutes of being in the pub. Yeah, she works that fast. Before she ordered her third drink, Samuel said for her to stay and that he'll be right back, she nodded, but turned her stool to see where he walked off to. She was tempted to get up, and follow him, but something in her was saying that she should just stay and let him do whatever. She just hoped he wasn't doing anything stupid and won't get into a fight.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel made his way to the quieter part of the bar where he had spotted the familiar face. "Well, well, well look who we've got here." a voice said and Samuel turned his attention to that same face he saw before. "If it isn't our very own Captain. I mean, ex-Captain." It was his first mate, William and the very own person who had talked the crew into mutiny in the first place. It took all he had to keep his anger concealed.
"It's nice to see you too, Will." Samuel said with fake kindness as he approached the table. He looked around only a few of the crew were there, watching him.
"Tell me, Sam, how is it you made it off that island in the first place?" he asked, leaning back in his chair, a smirk on his lips.
"Give me my ship back." he snapped, unable to control his anger anymore. He slammed his hand onto the table, jostling the drinks that sat there.
A laugh came from his old first mate and he smiled, sitting up. "Come on, Sam. You know that I won't do that. I like being a Captain too much."
Samuel was about to go off when he smiled instead. "Okay, fine. You know what they say about pirates who commit mutiny, right Will?" he asked as he took a step to go. "I hope you'll enjoy hell because you have yourself a place saved."
He turned completely away but before he took a step a hand came up, grabbing him by his collar and shoving him up against the way. He felt the coolness of a blade pressed up against his throat.
"It's a shame you didn't rot away on that island, like I planned." Will hissed, but there was a smile on his face, despite the anger that sat in his eyes. "I could have saved me the trouble of slitting your throat."
Samuel was unfazed, looking straight back into Will's eyes. "What are you going to do? Kill me? In front of all these people?" he asked, looking around them, everyone was looking now. "Kill a man who has no way of defending himself in the first place? I thought you were above that Will." he taunted with a smirk.
There was a pause before he was released. With a quick movement, he pulled his gun from his jacket and pointed it straight at Will's head.
The other didn't flinch, glaring back at Samuel. "What happened to being above that?"
Samuel laughed. "I said you were above that. Me? I'm not above anything, Will. You know that better than anyone else. Besides you're hardly defenseless." He began to squeeze the trigger slightly when out of the corner of his eye he saw a few guns being pointed at him. He turned and saw that the few crew members that were there had taken out their guns and pointed them straight at him. But he barely paid any attention to them, green eyes glaring at Will who was smirking at him now.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru was on her ninth rum, and tipsy, which wasnt good at all. Shes a mermaid, who was tipsy, thres wasn't really do telling what she would do. She could just bare her teeth and kill someone now without even caring. She still had her looks of the mermaid, which made the men start to flirt with her, but she wrinkled her nose and ignored them all. The bar became quiet and some people whispered something about a gunfight. Hikaru turned her stool to the people with her eyebrows raised. "Gunfight? here? No." She slightly slurred. She stood up, bumping through the crowd. Her blueish greenish eyes laying one the scene in front of her. Around 4 men had guns on Samuel, and he had a gun pointed to one man. She growled and took a step forward, but a slightly sober voice in her head told her to hold off, only jump in if the situations worse, you're drunk and this port doesn't need five dead men. She huffed and stumbled back, keeping a close eye beeing on alert

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
Liar"Come on, be smart Samuel. You know you can't win." William said gesturing towards the crew. "I've got you beat."
Samuel was only have aware of the crowd that had gathered around them. He glanced around his eyes landed on Hikaru who stumbled her way to the front of the crowd. She was drunk already? He had to hand it to her, she worked fast on her drinks. He looked back at Will and finally lowered his gun. As soon as his gun was lowered the others lowered theirs also.
"I knew you didn't have it in you to pull that trigger, Sam." Will smirked and went to go back and sit down, but Samuel reached up and grabbed him, slamming him against the wall.
"You left me with one bullet on that God forsaken island and don't think for a second that I won't hesitate to put that bullet in your head, Will." he warned him. "This isn't the last you'll see of me." He released him and walked off, glaring around him at the crowd who all turned away from his gaze.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru squinted her eyes at Samuel seeing him walk away. She looked over at the five men who were laughing about him. She squinted at them and looked down at her gun. No, that wouldn't be smart now would it? she thought to herself. She looked at the floor, then the door, then the men, door again, floor, then Samuel. She turned to him and began walking down to him. She ordered her tenth rum before turning to Samuel. "Sammie, if the people that stole your ship is here, why don't you just take the ship back? You have the help of me and my crew, and we can even take care of those men who keep staring at me weirdly" she slurred, but the words were more or less understandable. She looked over at the men giving her very approving stares and motioning for her to come over. "Please, I am not a whore, nor am I drunk enough to touch them" she grumbled. She down her rum that the bartender gave and took a long drink before slamming it down. "Tenth down!" she yelled and the men cheered

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel looked down at Hikaru, she was drunk. He never saw someone get drunk so fast. Maybe she wasn't good at handling her liquor. He, on the other hand, had been drinking ever since he could remember. He had a good tolerance now, it usually took him a bit to actually make his speech slurred and it took even more to get him fully drunk. He could only half make out what she was saying, but he could fill in the blanks. Samuel followed her gaze towards the men that kept eying her, motioning her over. He glared at them until they noticed and turned away, now was a time he wished he did have his sword on him, it would be easier to slit their throats that way. "No, I don't think that's a good idea, Hikaru. You're drunk, and the rest of the crew are probably on the ship by now, or are going to be since Will now knows I'm here." he said, though he had a plan or two up his sleeve, he knew it wasn't the best time to act. Turning, he order himself a rum but took his time drinking, still irritated about the whole situation, he wasn't very much in the mood to get drunk.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru threw him a half hearted glare, giving the bartender the cup for another. "No, I'm tipsy, not drunk. I can handle my actions, just not my hunger. And hunger won't be a problem, just keep me out the water" she said spinning in her stool. "and the crew isn't a problem, my crew is defiantly stronger, and some of my men are zombiefied" she said wiggling her fingers and leaning back. She sat up straight when she almost fell back. It was mostly true, all he had to do was keep a close eye o her to make sure she doesn't sneak her way into the water. It'll be smart to tide a string or rope around her neck or arm, or a cow bell around her neck to make sure she doesn't leave without him knowing. But she didn't say it ouloud

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:15 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
Liar"Tipsy? Is that what you call it?" he asked, shaking his head. "No, I think we should hold off on any attacks for now, okay?" Samuel hoped that she wouldn't argue with him, he wanted to take back his ship as he had planned and his plan didn't involve having to watch over a drunk mermaid to make sure she didn't kill anybody. Finishing his first drink, he ordered another one, glancing back where Will sat, looking smug. "b*****d." he muttered looking back a down at the drink in his hands.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash