Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
A Pirate's World (PeanutxEun Mi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

User Image I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hikaru was face down on her bed, bored as hell. Usually when she's bored, she would go and mess with the crew, cram jokes, sing songs, and just plain have fun. But she was to pissed to even think about it, or go outside. "Stupid boy. Stupid idiot boy. Stupid stupid stupid." she muttered rolling on her bed, and ended up falling off of it, onto the hardwood floors. "Mother of all things.... OW!" she muttered rubbing the back of her head. She put a hand on her stomach, and fingered the lacing on her corset, and stood up looking for some little food she stole from the storage. She got down to her knees and picked up a cloth, medium sized sack, opening it, revealing some desserts she stole from her manor. Of course she gave to her crew, but.not everything. She kept some for herself in case she was hungry. Which she was glad she did, since Samuel actually brought her Into the situation to act like a child throwing a tantrums. She bit into a sweet tart and leaned against the door. She sighed realizing this couldn't satisfy her hunger, she opened the door and stomped out her room. Walking past him, she muttered "food" she dropped into the hatch where the storage room is. She grabbed a mug and began her search for rum and food.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Punish the humanity, reward the awesomely insane"
So give me the damn cookie before I stab your eyes out with a rock.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarInstead of sailing to the nearest port. Samuel had changed the ships direction. He had dug through his things. Not that he had many things on him. He had been limited that day when his crew caught him with mutiny. Before he was thrown off his ship on to that wretched island, he had be able to grab a few of his things without his so-called-crew noticed. What he had grabbed, was a two other shirts, a pair of pants, some fruit and rum, both of which he had ended up eating on that island, all expect for an apple and orange, he also grabbed a knife, and two of his maps. He would of preferred a gun, but he couldn't get it off a pirate without being shot first. Which left him the option of a knife. Better then nothing though. The two maps he had grabbed were important maps. His two most important maps that he had been working on to find Busby's Treasure. He had kept it too himself, and was glad that he hadn't shared it or else he would of never been able to get the maps. Now he was telling the pirate who was driving the ship, where to go. Setting off a new coarse. Just went Hikaru walked past him.
Samuel looked after the girl and shook his head. Folding up his map and sticking it in the strap on his pants, he walked right after her into the storage room. He smirked, leaning against the wall and watching for a moment. "You know, stealing from the crew is a big no-no. You could at least ask for something to eat. Otherwise, I may have to cut your head." he said, a teasing tone in his voice, but he was seriously thinking about it.

Take it from me,
I've been more then a king,
I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days,
My mirrors are stained with,
pain and portraits of your face,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru held up a long loaf of bread behind her head. "I will hit you with this. Don't test me pretty boy. I am starving and am seriously contemplating whether or not to cut off your little 'manhood'" She said with a smirk, glancing at his lower area. She raised her eyebrow and laughed "You are taking this role rather seriously. Love it that bad eh? Well, do not get to attached, because I will be wanting my hat and role back" she said rummaging through the cabinets, looking for food. When she found nothing, she gave a long, dramatic sigh and walked over to him, bumping her against him with her hip. She spotted the map on the strap of his pants, and quickly took it, giggling as she climbed the barrels of rum to the top, which was way taller than him. She unfolded it and raised her eyebrow. "Oooooo Pretty boy has a map. To what I wonder? I hope its treasure. I am completely bored. Tresure will satisfy that pesky feeling" She said walking on top of the barrels still looking at the map.
||Sorry it's short. I'm not in the best of mood right now =3=||

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel raised his eyebrows when she threatened to hit him with the loaf of bread. When she called him a pretty boy he glared at her though. That was offensive, in many ways. Especially since he was a pirate. But what she threatened to do next, made him stand up a little straighter. He took a step back right into the wall. He wasn't too sure if she was serious or not, but he wasn't to keen on finding out. "Of course, I am. Don't worry, I'll give your hat and role back, as long as your planning on not having another temper tantrum." he smirked back at her. He watched her silently as she rummaged through the cabinets, digging around for something to find. A chuckled slipping from his lips when she couldn't find anything. Samuel wasn't to sure what to make of the bump against him with her hip, he would of grabbed her but she suddenly grabbed something of his. He glared when she took his map, climbing quickly up the barrels of rum where he couldn't reach. "Hey! Give that back, you little monkey! Do you know how long I've been working on that map? Ever since I learned how to read one!" he told her, his voice growing louder as he got angry with her. "If you don't give it back, I'm going to push the barrels on you!" he threatened, his gaze venomous and threatening as he glared up at her.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru rolled her eyes and easily jumped down from the barrels. "Attitude.." She said placing the map back in his pants strap. "I was just playing around. You act as if I would break it. I am not mean." She said softly. She lost her appetite, so she climbed out of the storage hatch, tossing the mug to one of the crew. She touched the mast with her right hand and looked out to the sea quickly, before climbing the mast onto the crows nest. When she reached the top, she swung her legs over, and fell onto her back in the nest. "Ow.." She muttered, but didn't get up. "Why is he so serious and annoying? I thought he was nice. Now he is stupid. Stupid. stupid. Stupid." She muttered sitting up. She wondered where they were going, but wanted to stay up here, and maybe jump into the water later. She was missing the feeling that humans don't get when they're in the water.
||Brain fart xDD||

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel watched her walk off. Once he was alone he groaned, kicking the nearest barrel. It probably hurt his foot more then it had hurt the barrel, but he didn't really care. He couldn't feel the pain right then, he was too angry. "Attitude." he muttered shaking his head. "She's the one with the damn attitude." Spinning on his heel, he stalked off from the storage room. He watched as she climbed up to the mast to the crows nest. He shook his head, she could stay up there as long as she wanted too, he didn't even care.
Walking over to the front of the ship, he looked out at the sea, pulling out his map and checking with his map and compass to make sure they were still going in the right direction. When they were still going the right way, he folded up the map and tucked in back into his pants strap, putting his compass away as well. Samuel went to where his stuff still sat, he dug around in it for a ltitle while before he pulled out something. It was a silver box, small, but yet big enough to be spotted in your pocket. He opened it and pulled out a cigarette. This was something that he hadn't gotten at the last minute from his ship. After he had finally gotten off that damned island and back to civilization, he had stolen the first pack of cigarettes he saw on someone.
He stuck a match and lit it up. The tip of the thin cigarette glowing a bright red before dying some. The smoke still coming from it though. He inhaled and exhaled, watching the cloud of smoke. He was beginning to calm down some more. Maybe that was why everyone was pissing him off so badly. He hadn't had a smoke since he jumped aboard the ship. Samuel took another drag from the cigarette, watching the tip light up and die again as he did so.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru layer back down on the hardwood ground, and sighed. She sniffed the air, smelling the lingering scent of tobacco. She sat up until she was on her knees,and looked over the wooden railing of the nest. She rolled her eyes at the sight of Samuel smoking. Looking around the medium sized crows nest, she spotted her sack of home-made pop rocks. She smirked and quickly crawled to the edge, leaning over it. Opening up her sack, she grabbed one and quickly aimed it for his foot. She let it go and watched as it fell to the ground a few inches from his right foot, and made a loud noise. Almost as loud as a gunshot, but not exactly, little lower. She placed her hand in front of her mouth in attempts to stop her giggles at the pirates reaction. They quickly looked up, and she quickly ducked down, laying back on the floor. She closed the sack and hid it back in its tiny compartment, not easily seen to the other crew members.
This was one of the few memories she had of her mother. Her mother was more of the quiet, serious type, while Hikaru was more loud, and carefree outgoibg kind of girl. The type society frowned upon for not being ladylike. She always perused to be a trickster like the boys of her town.
Hikaru could imagine Samuel face, probably twisted in his annoying anger. Just the thought of him being angry made her angry herself. She doesn't understand what exactly she did for him to be so snappy. All she did was make him mop. That was the only chore, other than cooking. She had gave him the easy job. Hell, when she was on his fathers' ship, captured, she did everything. Including taking in some inappropriate comments, gestures, and touches, from his fellow crew. She sneered at the memory of their nasty old staggered fingered feeling against her skin, trying to grab her. She gave a shiver before looking up at the darkening sky.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel had put his pack on cigarettes back with his stuff, standing up. He walked a few feet when something came slicing through the air down next to him. Just a few inches from his foot. The noise sounded like a gun shot and it made him jump almost ten feet in the air. Hadn't she really shot at him? He looked down at the ground to see what landed beside him and realized it was the remains of a pop rock. "Damn that girl." he hissed, flicking his cigarette over the side of the ship. He added a few other adjectives again that though, cursing her out pretty good.
He took his knife out, it wasn't that big of a knife. About three or four inches long, but he had done a lot of damage with it in the past. Samuel aimed and flung it up to the crows nest. Where it hit, going through the side of the crows nest easily. He made sure that if she was ducking that it would miss her at least by an inch or so. But still enough to give her a good scare, at the least. Maybe he would get lucky and she would accidentally fall out and go splat right on the ship. Though he doubted it, there was nothing wrong with dreaming.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru's widened when the knife cut through the air. She sat up and immediately touched her cheek, which she felt the knife almost touch by an inch. She muttered a few colorful words, and took out the knife from the mast, and inspected it. She sneered and threw it onto the nest floor. She sighed and softly hit the back of her head to ground. She bit her lower lip and felt her vision cloud up with tears that threatened to spill. She was already in a sad mood thinking about her mother, which she had no idea if she was dead or alive. And to top it off, she had a knife thrown at her, which she wasn't to particularly keen on. She quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand and gave a shaky sigh. She turned to her side and curled into a ball, hugging her knees in the fetal position. She tried closing her eyes to shut off all thoughts of her mother, but failed completely, which made her want to shed more tears. She brought uo a hand and fingered her golden locket once again, giving another shaky sigh.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel smirked when the knife was flung back down. Though it had no direction or aim to it really. He walked over and picked it up from where it stuck into the board of the ship. Putting it away, he walked over to Hikaru's cabin. He wasn't being nosy or anything, but with everything going so smoothy, he thought about taking a nap. He hadn't been sleeping all to well, so he would take a nap whenever he got the chance for one. Samuel pushed open the door and closed it behind him. He looked around at the dim lit cabin, it was pretty nice looking. It reminded him of his own cabin back on his ship. He sighed, and laid down. Not really paying much attention to anything, since he wasn't there to snoop and dig around. All he needed was a few minutes of sleep. Pulling the hat over his face a little bit, he closed his eyes and let himself slowly fall to sleep.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru just couldn't fall asleep. No matter how hard she tried, he mind kept wondering about. She gave a sigh and sat back up, eventually standing up and walking to the edge of the nest. She stripped herself from her corset and short, Arm length skirt, and left it hanging on the edge. She jumped off the nest, into the water, doing a bunch of flips until she successfully dived into the water. At first she felt nothing, but only a second later, the warmth of the water enveloped her. While still under the water, she closed her eyes and concentrated, concentrated on her legs forming a tail.
Before long, her legs mended together, her skin becoming more of white scales, the tip a sky blue. These scales were rare, it ment great power, stand she happened to be one of the few with these camouflaged scales. Her pair was a more golden white, than the blonde it was before. Her lips became reddish, and her skin rosey. Her eyes were the most hypnotic than her melodic voice. They were a pale blue green, that seemed to change to a turquoise, or bright blue, or green.
When she felt her gills open up in the back of her neck, she opened her eyes and smiled, swimming laps around the ship. She swam back up and poked her head through the waters. She looked up to see the crew's hypnotized faces, staring at her. She dived back into the water, swimming around again, feeling rather hungry.
Just one...
A familiar voice sang in her head. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes and she swan down into the deep sea.
Just one sailor. Maybe even that Jones guy. I see how much trouble he gives you. Or, rather me. Us. But come one. I bet no one will miss him
The silky voice said in her head with a laugh.
'I doubt it, Armania. But I owe him this favor. He set me free'
You want to. I can tell. But I guess I can convince you to sing your deadly song later. Byee~ Armania cooed. But Hikaru just laughed and did twirled In the water, then turned and began swimming back up.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarAs he dreamed, Samuel realized that these dreams couldn't be his. They had to be someone else's. Someone had planted these dreams in his head. He dreamed of things such as his ship, or finding the biggest treasure in the world, becoming rich, getting his revenge on his crew. Not something like this. But at the same time, he didn't mind the dream either. In fact, a part of him never wanted to wake up.
There he was, under the water. But he wasn't dying or anything. His lungs didn't want to cough up that burning wretched salt water from the sea. His lungs didn't scream out for oxygen. He was perfectly fine, breathing perfectly fine under the water. He could even see clearly under it. Like he was sitting on land. The water wasn't cold either, it was warm and comfortable, like a soft blanket embracing him. As he floated there, he could see something swimming around, almost to fast for him to pick out. At first, he thought it was a shark, but then he realized that the shark had the upper body of a human. It was a mermaid. Samuel had never seen a mermaid before, and up until that point, he doubted that they were even real. Up until he saw Hikaru at least. It amazed him, the grace this mermaid had even in the water. He caught glimpses of her, her long golden white hair, the shine off the scales from her tail, her eyes a pale blue, maybe a green. A combination of the two colors. Her face was a rosey color, which surprised him. He was expecting a pale cold like color. Her lips, instead of the dead blue he pictured, where a shiney red. As he took in the mermaid, he came to a conclusion. She was beautiful. At that moment, Samuel would of followed that mermaid anywhere, even to his death. Like the old tales had told about the mermaids, killing sailors. That mermaid could of killed him right then and he wouldn't of even minded. It was just like being killed by an angel. He felt a hand grab his arm, and was surprised by how warm it was. The hand began to pull him down, deeper into the dark waters, the sunlight from the surface beginning to disappear. He was sure he was going to be dragged to the bottom, probably to be killed. But he didn't fight, going willingly. As he was dragged though, his lungs suddenly started to burn for air and he found it harder to breathe then before. He started struggling then, trying to get back to the surface, but the hand wouldn't release him. He was going to die from suffocation.
Green eyes snapped open, and Samuel sat up. He started coughing and gasping for air. His eyes looked around wildly to try and see who it was that had been trying to kill him when he realized that he had been laying face down. The hat he had left on his face cutting off his air supply. "Stupid hat." he growled, scooping it off of the floor from were it had fallen in his hast to wake up. He walked out of the cabin, the cool night air hitting his face, waking him up more. He looked around, seeing the crew standing over at the side of the ship, looking at something. "Lost their minds." he muttered and walked over to the side were no one was standing. As his eyes scanned the sea, he tried to fight off his dreams, the beautiful mermaid that had come to kill him, he shook his head. "There's nothing out there, fools." he whispered, what was he doing? That girl was surely starting to mess with his head.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru swam up quickly, reaching the top in only a few seconds. Instead of poking her head through the water, she jumped into the air, she flew as high as the railing of the ship, the water droplets sparkling around her like a perfect picture. In those few moments, she locked eyes with green eyes that belonged to none other than Samuel. She gave a smooth, seductive smirk and fell gracefully back into the water. She poked her head out of the water and laughed. Her eyes swept across the boat landing on the long boats. But she looked back up, her reddish lips tilting upward into a smile. " Sammie~! You are up!" she cooed in a silky voice, a playful tone laced in it. She ran a hand through her long, waist length hair, and wondered how she would get up back into the ship, but she figured she would just figure that out later.
She sent a wink up tho the crew, and dived back down spinning and twirling as she swan down to the middle of the ocean, and noticed some pretty, exotic, and unusual fish. She smiled as she began to follow them around.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

User Image
LiarSamuel continued to scan the water, as if waiting for something. Something to happen. Or maybe someone. But this was ridiculous. There was nothing out there. Nothing to be seen. Nothing to be heard. It was the sea after all.
He leaned over the side of the ship, seeing a movement. No. It couldn't be. His eyes were tricking him right? Suddenly there was a burst from the water, a fish like creature shooting up to the side of the ship. Water droplets falling around her, and as he locked his green eyes on her's, all the doubt in his mind was gone. It was Hikaru. It wasn't hard to put it all together though. The same beautiful mermaid from his dream. It was her. The same mermaid that led him to his death. That smirk on her lips, it made him lean closer. Lean over the side of the ship more, watching as she gracefully fell back into the water. For once, Samuel was speechless. There was no words to describe what he was seeing. How amazing it was. How beautiful she was. Her laughter was like music, except no instrument could make such a pleasing tone. Her voice, it was hypnotic and it made him want to jump into the water after her.
It was that thought though. The need he had to jump in after her that pulled him back to his senses. He fought against her lure. Taking a step back from the side of the ship, reminding himself what had happened in his dream. This mermaid would only led him to his end. Nothing good would come from her. He took another step back and another, until he was a few feet from the edge of the ship. To the point where he could see her so easily anymore. But even when he couldn't see her, he still felt that pull. That need inside him to want to follow her into the water, just like in his dream. He wouldn't even care if the mermaid killed him.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Hikaru touched the fish and smiled widely. It didn't feel like scales, it was too smooth, like a rose petals. She analysed where she was. It was dark, but she could see clearly as if she was on the ship. She could've sworn she heard a rumble noise, so she jumped and quickly looked around.
Nothing, just your imagibation Armania's voice rang in her head. The tone of it gave Hikaru a slight scare.
'If it is my imagination, then why do you sound so alarmed?' Hikaru quickly thought.
Nothing, Hikaru, just swim back to shore. Go back to the ship. I don't quite feel right being all the way down here. Armania replied.
Without a second thought, she quickly swam back up, reaching the top in no time. The memory of the exotic fish forgotten in the deep blue sea. Before she even reached the top, the rumbling came again, and she saw something move out of the corner of her eye. Just a glimpse. It moved to fast for her to get a clear view. She poked her head through the water, taking a deep breath.
"Help! Sammie! Help, I see something big moving in the water. I need help getting back up. And a towel!" she quickly said. Her silky, smooth voice laced with worry. She felt the rumble again, stronger then before. "Samuel! Please hurry!" she said swimming closer to the ship.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff