Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
No motivation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 pm
I've been wanting to get in shape forever, but I can't seem to ever talk myself into setting up the other room to start on it. I'm not chunky or anything but I'm also not a stick. I think I'm about the perfect weight but I would really like to get toned up.

Have any of you tried pilates? I think I asked this before but I don't remember. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-iBGSLkfCU&ob=av2e  

[mankvill]

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm
They say the first two weeks are the hardest. But once you get them out of the way, exercising becomes pretty habitual and enjoyable. I used to exercise every day and loved it. But, ever since knee surgery this summer I've been having a difficult time starting again (especially considering I still wasn't physically able to walk without pain until late November). I just want to tone back up and loose 20lbs so I can be 115lb again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am
I need someone to harass me constantly so I get off my a**. D:  

Sinacious
Captain

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 am
I just got done doing a Beach Body Turbo Fire workout and ******** YA ENDORPHINS!!!!! emotion_dowant

But seriously, I'm right there with ya, except I'm trying to lose a TON of weight. I'm 5'4" with a small frame so I should be around 125 instead of a blimpy 190ish, and I really want to look all 'daaayuuuuum' for my wedding next year. Plus fiance is dropping weight like a hot potato and lookin dead sexy so I need to catch up. emotion_yatta

It's difficult tho, I've been doing the diet/exercise thing for a few months, albeit more intermittently than I should, and I'm not seeing the results I want so I have to step my lazy butt up. Might get my thyroid checked but I'm still on the fence about it.

I had a pilates DVD somewhere that I tried a few times but I am simply not flexible enough for it yet. A lot of it requires moderate spinal flexibility and I have a fused spine from a scoliosis surgery so I get frustrated when I can't do things. P: The stuff I was actually able to do made me feel awesome tho, like yoga with more challenge to your muscles. I would definitely recommend it.  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games