Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Tornado warnings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 pm
Well, it's been a shitty day weather wise. But going to see Iron & Wine in less than three hours and being swept up in a tornado during the performance would be the most peaceful death ever.
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 pm
Well. That's disturbing.
Have you thought about not seeing that?

Or better yet, what is it? gonk

---
On an unrelated note, I had a dream last night about calling you. How weird. :B  

H3lblad3

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm
I'm also in the hell of tornado alley.

So I decided to play WoW while under the tornado warning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 pm
I love tornado weather. The huge thunder storms and heavy rain are amazing. But, I've always fortunate to have lived in a town that usually just gets the winds and down pour, not actual tornado damage. Back home, my town only gets lightening damage and maybe some uprooted trees and knocked over light poles. (We've had four trees in my front lawn struck by lightening, two in the backyard...) But all the towns around us always get the touch-down of the tornado. It's almost like we live in a protective bubble.

As for the concert on Saturday, fought my way to front center and was directly in front of Sam Beam. Best show in a while.

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 am
******** tornadoes! emotion_kirakira I lived near Dallas as a kid and went through a few and it traumatized me, I practically go into anxiety attacks when I hear the sirens and my anxiety dreams are always about tornadoes. I live down in south Texas now, out of tornado range I thought, until yesterday when one touched down in the southeast corner of my county. OMG emotion_donotwant So I totally skipped class and stayed inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 am
Sinacious
I'm also in the hell of tornado alley.

So I decided to play WoW while under the tornado warning.

Did anything crazy happen to you? We just had some strong wind.  

[mankvill]

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm
Nah, a tornado hasn't touched down in my city for over 100 years, so we only got some heavy rain for a few.  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games