Welcome to Gaia! ::

The After Party [TAP]

Back to Guilds

After parties -- beating real parties like a baws! 

Tags: Friendly, party, roleplays, games, after 

Reply Endless Party
I'm sorry Aya Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Sometimes I inadbertantly make pun ob you. It's whenever I poke pun at my Pilifino ancestry by making pun ob dere accent! Just like dis! I hope you can pind it in your heart porgib me. Okay, now I'm just being mean. But really, I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 am
Cerebral Perception Wrote:
Sometimes I inadbertantly make pun ob you. It's whenever I poke pun at my Pilifino ancestry by making pun ob dere accent! Just like dis! I hope you can pind it in your heart porgib me. Okay, now I'm just being mean. But really, I'm sorry.

our English is not like that. maybe the lower class but that's understandable in all countries.

you made me really angry. i don't care much what people make fun of except a few things like my english. it's like insulting my reputation as an aspiring writer and editor.

if there's anything i hate at all, it's labels and stereotypes. the next person to tell me to act like a girl, i will punch in the face.

I am really pissed off. i'm disappointed in you.  

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eliminate Reality

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 am

.... You made my younger sister angry.. Oh ho ho ho... You just signed yourself a death wish, my little friend... emotion_smilies/icon_dowant.png Tell me, would you like it to be messy or slow?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:24 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

our English is not like that. maybe the lower class but that's understandable in all countries.

you made me really angry. i don't care much what people make fun of except a few things like my english. it's like insulting my reputation as an aspiring writer and editor.

if there's anything i hate at all, it's labels and stereotypes. the next person to tell me to act like a girl, i will punch in the face.

Allow me to show you my thoughts....

ACK! DX How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything, I promise! Anything you ask, your wish is my command! *bows* I keep no secrets of my own, and I really thought you should know I'm a buttface sometimes.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

ACK! DX How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything, I promise! Anything you ask, your wish is my command! *bows* I keep no secrets of my own, and I really thought you should know I'm a buttface sometimes.

The only way I will forgive you is if you PM me an apology that should fill a short bond paper on Word -- single-space, Calibri, 11. No grammatical errors.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

The only way I will forgive you is if you PM me an apology that should fill a short bond paper on Word -- single-space, Calibri, 11. No grammatical errors.

Calibri? But I hate Calibri. Moreso than I hate Katy Perry. Also, I'm not sure Gaia supports Calibri. And, um.... what's a short bond paper?

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

Calibri? But I hate Calibri. Moreso than I hate Katy Perry. Also, I'm not sure Gaia supports Calibri. And, um.... what's a short bond paper?

those are settings for microsoft word or another word processor. One short bond paper is often equivalent to one page of it. It's just a description of how long it should be. If you go well beyond that then there's no need to worry about the minimum. I often copy my PMs to Word if they get too long, see?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

those are settings for microsoft word or another word processor. One short bond paper is often equivalent to one page of it. It's just a description of how long it should be. If you go well beyond that then there's no need to worry about the minimum. I often copy my PMs to Word if they get too long, see?

*totally not understanding* ....

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

It'll be PM'd but I'll copy-pasta and read it on Word. I normally read on Calibri 11 so it has to fit or exceed a page, okay~?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

It'll be PM'd but I'll copy-pasta and read it on Word. I normally read on Calibri 11 so it has to fit or exceed a page, okay~?

..... I don't know what I hate more, you being mad at me, or Calibri, especially in size 11.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

..... I don't know what I hate more, you being mad at me, or Calibri, especially in size 11.

You won't see it anyway. I'm the one who's gonna be reading, 'ayt?

I'm going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

I'm going to sleep.

It's not like I won't see it as I make it. And I've decided. I'm not writing in Calibri, at least not within the vicinity of 2 days close to my birthday. I can start writing Friday if you still want it by then.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura
Crew

Devoted Darling

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

I'm going to sleep.

It's not like I won't see it as I make it. And I've decided. I'm not writing in Calibri, at least not within the vicinity of 2 days close to my birthday. I can start writing Friday if you still want it by then.

Fine then. Page long. Times New Roman 12  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

I'm going to sleep.

... Or else I'll make you pay for offending my sister. >| Serious.  

Eliminate Reality

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:
Ayame-Yuura Wrote:

I'm going to sleep.

*fetal position* U-um, there's been a problem or two.... or forty.... or all of them.... I have all the problems.... Is June okay? I have a small chance of having several hours of free time in June.... T-T I have no future....

Endless Party

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games