Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:10 pm

--- It's never a right to exact revenge for selfish needs.

Zephie looked up to see Evan."Their training...Matter of fact. How about we train as well?" she said standing up dusting the dirt off of her backside. "Miss. Zephie.." said the Cythina nervously. "Don't worry Cynthia. We'll be able to save him in no time." she said.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:27 pm

vans (h-ans) oce'len (ox-ee-ihn) oxe's (ahx--hs)

׺°”˜`”°º×

I ask myself "Do I give a damn anymore...?"

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans smiled. Alright. he said hooking his claw to the back of his hand. The claw sounded rather happy and emitted a green glow. Alright, I hope you are ready. He said having himself not fought in a while. This would at least be a stress reliever.

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Zephie nodded her head. She went over to the side of the house motioning Evans to follow. There was a huge concrete platform that was the size of a football field. Zephie ran all halfway and turned around. The wind blew her hair and her wings were fluttering against the wind. ]She realized she hasnt used her dual blades in a while so she went a head and took them out. Cynthia and Cindy swam on over and watch from the edge of the concrete. "You can go first." she said giving him a wink.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans smiled. He smirked at her. [color=#00AA00]Ladies first, he insisted standing with his hand on his hip and his weapon at his side. He kept his grin stuck on his face as he pointed his claw at her.

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Zephie gave him a smile she jumped back and her wind bracelet began to shine. She waved her swords in an x motion and a slice of winds formed into the shape of an x and was sent straight ahead for Evans.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans smiled seeing she was making the first move. He clenched his fist and jumped out of the way. He moved his fingertips in a motion as a huge group of black red spotted frogs appeared behind her, tilting their heads and croaking. He then swung his claw ripping through the air sending a green slash after her, coated with poison.

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Zephie squealed at the sight of frogs. She always hated them and ran away. "Miss. Zephie! In front of you!" yelled Cindy. Zephie turned around and spun in a 360 degree circle. Her wings flapped and a gust of wind surrounded Zephie and blocked off the poisonous attack. It mixed in with the wind though, she held her breath and flew out of the winds and backed away. She turned the wind into a small tornado and sent it at Evans.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans smiled and used his claw to rip a hole into the air. He hopped inside before the tornado could get him. If Zephie was able to see inside it, she would see that the whole would show the back of her head, where he jumped towards. If she turned around, she would see Evans behind her pointing a finger at her, as the frogs behind him all shot their tongues out attempting to hit her with it. If their tongues touched a part of her body, she would get numb on that area.

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Right when Evans was about to touch her a cyclone engulfed her and twisted away from Evans. The cyclone vanished and Zephie was dropped into the water. A blue light glowed from the depths of the lake and out came Zephie jumping up from the water. She was in the form of a mermaid. She slammed her tail against the surface of the water sending a shock wave and a wave of water. It grew bigger and bigger.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:25 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans smiled and jumped out of the rip in the air. He headed straight for the water and before he got hit into it he had swung his claw in the air again making another rip through time and space. He flew into it and appeared behind Zephie as the water was getting bigger. You look pretty as a mermaid. he laughed as four frogs rose up from the water. The frogs begun spitting poison at her and infecting the water around them with concentrated poison.

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:55 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^

Thaddeus was hit from Mephisto's attack, Getting knocked off of the large Ice mountain he had created, And into the Frozen water. He got back up as if he wasn't damaged though his side was in a Flurry of pain, Then he sent to more shocwaves at Mephisto, Followed by a Sphere of Ice propelling towards his stomach at an intense speed.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm

--- This will be quite fun...

Mephisto snapped and conjured up more ice monsters who took the attack of the shock wave. Ice froze over both his as he intended to catch the propelling ice. Just on time he was able to catch it. He slid a few feet back and his left hand was a bit damaged by the catch. "Nice one/" he said as he held the ball of ice. It began to glow and Mephisto slammed it into the ground. Jagged rocks of ice began to pierce up to the surface. "Rise.[p/b]" he said and out came an ice golem. It was about the size of Zephie's tool shed. Which was pretty big. It stomped on to the ground giving the platform a rumbling sensation. This was onlt 5% of what Mephisto could really do. If he was to use anymore. Thaddeus would have been to beat up to go face Carn.

[b] --- It's never a right to exact revenge for selfish needs.

Zephie eyes widened and looked around as the water began to be poisoned. She gritted her teeth and formed a triangle shape with both of her hands. Zephie swung at the frogs with her tail. "Damn frogs.." she said sucking her teeth. The triangle form that she made appeared on the surface of the water. Zephie switched back into her physical form and jumped on to the platform. She chanted her spell to summon Nejibana. Out came a mermaid made of only pure water. She held out her hand and a droplet of water dropped into the water purifying it of poison.

hibikibean

UhhDavidx3
Crew

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×

│║▌║││║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

Evans had watched as the mermaid was able to start making rid of his poison. Impressive, he thought to himself. This was the first time someone with water technique was able to get around his poisoning power. The poison was slowly disappearing, but the amount of poison that didn't, circled around Evans, making him float up in the middle of what looked like a small tsunami made of poison. Evans jumped out from the top of it as he aimed his claw at her. He ran it through the air and appeared behind her about to swing his claw again.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^

Thaddeus snickered.
"Is this your Low-Level Strength? Because it feels like I'm fighting a Teddy Bear." He said, Taunting Mephisto as if trying to make him use a stronger strength.

He sent three shockwaves at him again, As if he was getting bored, At the Ice Golem. He then sent two Ice Spheres at Mephisto then he Yawned.

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

--- This will be quite fun...

Mephisto's smirk soon disappeared and his face turned serious. Mephisto took off his glove and threw it away. His bangs covered his eyes and an icy mist began to rise from the platform of the ice. "Why should I use half the strength to an opponent who doesn't even take it seriously." he said brushing his bangs out of his face. The golem was unaffected by the shock wave that was being thrown at it. He noticed the spheres going pass the golem and coming for Mephisto. The spheres paused in mid-air just a couple of feet from where he was standing. It wasn't that hard to manipulate ice. It was his specialty after all. He took the ice and formed it into two ice clubs with spikes at the end. It was sent towards the golem who grabbed onto to the weapons and began smashing them on the ground sending shock wave and jagged ice rocks hurling towards Thaddeus.

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff