Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 pm

ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Sullivan smirked at Evalegine, chuckling slightly "Now don't tell me you're jealous over this dark flower I found. Oh Evalegine, I thought we didn't have a connection." He teased her gently, smirking at her. He winked. "And besides you replaced me first, even if you say there was nothing to replace." He smiled at her before turning back to Carn. "So what do you say? Want another person with an element. I felt that she was strongly connected to the darkness. A powerful person indeed." He said, waiting for an answer. He was so bored just sitting around. He wanted something to do. He needed something to do. Playing stalker would be a very nice kill time. And it would be all the sweeter if he had orders to do so. It'd be like a personal joke in his head. His Dark Lady telling him to leave her alone and all he could say is 'I can't, I have orders.' It would be so much fun.

((My phone is being so touchy with the stupid internet -_- I'm about to throw it out the window. But then i remember I use it to post so it shall stay alive. For now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm
~+>Lord Carn HellThorn XII<+~

Very well, You can try but I doubt you'll succeed. He said, as He looked at Evangeline. He snickered yet again. He knew that Evangeline started to become Jealous. I'm astonished at how you've yet to turn as Red as a Tomato. He said, as He looked at the Skeletons for one second, they were grabbing some supplies.

{ooc: }  

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Captain Crumpet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Evαngєlinє Mαxωєʟʟ

Evangeline gave Sullivan a deadly glare. "Why would I be jealous?" She snapped before turning away to look at something else. She leaned back in her chair a bit a looked at the sky. That was why she didn't get involved with men. She was such a jealous woman that she had given up on men. She sighed softly, trying to get her envy under control. Instead of looking back at them, she continued to look at the sky. She tuned out the talk of the girl. Everyone seemed to be teasing her about her jealousy. "My face rarely turns red." She mumbled right before her cheeks turned a soft pink. She could feel the heat in her face, and it made her want to kick herself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 pm

ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
Sullivan just smirked at her and winked. He heard her snap and knew he struck a nerve. That was hilarious. He then turned back to Carn, smirk still on his face. "Oh don't worry. I'm a lady's man, wooing is one of my specialties." He said, giving Carn a slightly mocking bow before backing up into a shadow. He heard Evangeline and chuckled, looking over his shoulder to see her cheeks slightly pink. He smirked, and stepped into the shadow, Shadow Phasing to the middle of the forest. He stepped out of the shadow and appeared right by the river that ran down the mountain. He let out a small sigh, trying to think of where to go next. He closed his eyes and opened his senses, using the shadows to stretch out his mind. His shadow actually stretched out all around him as he hunted for his prize. If she was in the forest, he would find her.

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Heh, I suppose your going to go now, 'Angel?" He said, Almost as if he Thought that to be her Nickname. He looked over to check on the skeletons one last time before turning back. He snickered at her Pink Cheeks.

His sword whispered something to him, Only the wielder could hear.
He Stood up from his Throne chair and turned towards the Forest. He was getting prepared to travel to the next area.

{ooc: }  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Evαngєlinє Mαxωєʟʟ

Evangeline looked over at Carn with a soft laugh. She shook her head. "There is nothing Angelic about me." That wasn't actually true. She was actually really sweet when she wasn't jealous or angry. She didn't know what she was going to do actually. She sighed softly before standing up. "I don't know where I'm going to go. Perhaps I can watch Sullivan and this Dark Flower." She sneered. "See you later, Carn." She waved before holding her hand out. A spirit grabbed her and floated her back to her manor. She took a seat in her private room. The room that not too many people have seen.
The room had two, beautiful windows. It was a really large room. There was a love seat that rested in between the windows. She usually lounged on it. There was a cupboard, an arm chair, and a door that led to a wine cellar. She laid on that loveseat and closed her eyes. She focused her energy. Find Sullivan and show me what he is doing. She thought to her pets. The spirits obeyed. Slowly, she fell into unconsciousness. Her spirit left her body and went to join the spirits.

Captain Crumpet

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^

Thaddeus had finally awoken. He got up from the bed, Grabbed his sword, And Checked to see if Odin was awake. He barked in Joy as they left the room. He Smiled at the Kid and his father and then He left the House. He stretched and he headed towards a tree. He sat in the Shade and Opened up his Book on Oblivion Blades.

Carn watched as Evangeline left. He sat there in his Throne alone, As the Skeletons started working on the Stronghold. He stood up and headed into the Forest. He went alone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:03 pm

ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
Sullivan pulled back his shadow when he felt that his Dark Lady wasn't in the woods around him. He stroked his chin, deep in thought. He tried to recall any place that seemed to be fond of this Darkness user. No many were, but there were a few. He then remembered on place beyond the town at the base of the mountain. He had heard from locals that this one family seemed very fond of his Dark Lady. Even if the town thought of her as the devil incarnate. He smirked to himself. If that wasn't a good place to start, he didn't know what was. It was the best place to go and check out anyway. He Shadow Phased to the familiar town, his senses immediately picking up on the aura of his Dark Lady. He smirked, putting his hands in his pockets and causually let his senses guide him to the grand oak, in which the Darkness user was using it's shadow to keep her aura contained while she rested. He walked over, seeing that the tree's shadow didn't move as it held up as the Shadow Shield she put up. According to the sun, it's shadow should have moved by now, a few degrees to the side of where it was held by the girl's aura. From how dark the shadow was and the air around her from her aura, she was a very powerful Darkness user. Darkness users often found power through their grief and sorrow, it fed the darkness within them. "I don't know if I should wake her up or not. It would be funny to wake her up but I don't want her to cut at me with that scythe she has. Sheesh that thing's huge. How does she even carry it?" He thought to himself as his red eyes stared at the sleeping girl before him.

((I'm grounded this week, in which only my phone was taken away from me so I won't be able to post on the week days till much later in the night. And I've come to realize many things about my home life situation in which getting online will be difficult this week to come. After it however, my posts after school will pick up as usual and on weekends I will only be on when none of my family members are around. They don't like me on gaia anyway so I'm tired of hearing their comments.))  

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Rangalord

Familiar Noob

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm
G'day guys and girls, just wondering if anyone had taken the role of the Spirit person?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 pm
Rangalord Wrote:
G'day guys and girls, just wondering if anyone had taken the role of the Spirit person?

Yes, both roles has been taken.  

superrbebe

Rangalord

Familiar Noob

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 pm

-Royce Siegman-

(}-{)"So you're the one in charge of this institution?"(}-{)

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Royce had been walking for several weeks, exploring the continent and eradicating anything that he deemed a threat to his freedom. He never really understood why people liked to restrict him to laws and such. "Hey, Ragna? Whaddaya think about this place here..." Royce was talking about the castle he had just come across. The blade scoffed: everything that was around Ragna, it could see perfectly, and the castle was no exception.Not sure what to think. Could be someone interesting. "Hmph, well, only one way to find out, I guess..." Royce walked up to the doors, then prepared to knock. Just be careful, master... "I thought I told you to stop calling me that. Call me by my name." I only know you as master. Royce sighed irritably: there was no way he would ever get through to this stupid sword, even if he wanted to. Bashing on the door, he took a step back and cupped his hands over his mouth. "HELLOOOOOOOO??? ANYONE THEEEERE?" He stood by the door and waited for a response.

╚═════════════════════════════╝

(}-{)"Well then allow me to introduce myself: my name is- *slash*"(}-{)

((Our Old Commandment: Not sure if this post is good enough, but it was a little hard trying to figure out where everyone is. Plus I wasn't really ready to read through 24 pages of writing just to figure that out. But in any case, thanks for letting me join smilies/icon_smile.gif ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm
Rangalord Wrote:

(( Is it safe to Assume your knocking at Carn's Castle? Curious, since His castle isn't the Only one <.< ))  

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Rangalord

Familiar Noob

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm
((Thus why I hate attempting to read through masses of pages, lol. Yeah, it's definatey Carnes Castle... wow, it almost sounded like a Disney title.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm
( Grant's posts don't deserve to be pretty <_< Actually, the real reason is because he isn't much of a Character that'll have alot of posts. It just seems to be the best option right now so I have time to respond to other posts. )
Grant would open the large door of Carn's castle, His red eyes glowing and his butler suit having small tears in it. He would have a sword at his side aswell.
" Hehehe, Welcome! And who are you my new Friend? "
He said, some would get the feeling that this skeleton would be slightly... Psychotic? Yes, Grant is the Psychotic one. Now we need a Retarded character and a cute little pet following carn and then this RP would be awesome, now wouldn't it?  

Dark Lord Helious

Dangerous Warlord

7,050 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Rangalord

Familiar Noob

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

-Royce Siegman-

(}-{)"So you're the one in charge of this institution?"(}-{)

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Surprisingly Royce didn't need to wait for long, and the door opened up... revealing a living, crimson eyed skeleton. Now this, in some strange way, was a welcome sight for Royce, especially with how mentally unstable it sounded. Normal people just seemed... boring, predictable even. He couldn't help but smile at the creature, being so friendly and such. "Well, it's good to finally see something different. My name's Royce Siegman. Are you the one in charge of this lovely place?" Now anyone could tell that the skeleton was not the one in charge, as the butler suit kind of gave that away... but it never hurt to be 100% certain. Besides, this thing could tell him whether its master was in or not.

╚═════════════════════════════╝

(}-{)"Well then allow me to introduce myself: my name is- *slash*"(}-{)

((Our Old Commandment: Ah yes, I'm familiar with support characters. Just someone/thing to assist the story and such. Fair enough, you never want to put too much effort into those characters anyway.))[/quote]  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games