Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Alright,I'll go to the captain's quarters.Gold,try the place where they knocked us out.Blue,be careful."Sarah ran off,heading towards the captain's quarters.As she arrived,she saw more men patrolling.Pretty tight,alright.Sarah thought,nodding to her Mudkip."Use Surf!"Sarah commanded,watching the men yell while being washed away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm
Gold nods as the girls walk out of the room.
" Right!"
*Sigh* Gold slips his back pack onto the bed and unzips it, first checking if anyone was looking.
" I didn't think I would have to break this out here...."
Gold pulls out a black cap, and a medium long, black checkered coat with a neon blue "C" on the chest.
User Image
I stick my head out the door after getting dressed and stealthily sneak passed all the normal trainers still wandering the boat deck.  

trainer goid
Captain

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 pm
I run along rails and jump from rooftop to rooftop swiftly and stealthily (like a ninja ninja ) fading in and out of the shadows and avoiding contact with other trainers.
I jump from a high ship tower and land on my feet, landing in the stadium from earlier that day. It was empty...... and i could still smell a bit of the sleep powder.
"I better check somewhere else...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Here it is.Mudkip,if something happens."Sarah thought for a moment."Go find Blue or Gold and try to explain what happened."Mudkip nodded,watching Sarah kick down the door."Alright,now to look around without getting caught."Sarah walked around,looking for their pokemon.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
Gold ran around back hallways heading up towards a red circle where Sarah had pointed.
I notice two kids, one carrying an Eevee, walking down the hall.
They were talking about this morning's strange battle.
"I've got to avoid attracting attention"
I slide to the side of the hall and hide in a broom closet.
I notice a map up on the wall.
There, on the map it said, "Confiscation Volt" just below the northern pokemon center. "Hmm. looks like one of Sarah's circles were right..."
I also notice the map has a power generator room with the picture of a small pokemon on it. I couldn't tell what it was so I ignored it. I better get to that "Volt."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah looked everywhere in the room,not finding any pokemon."I have to keep looking,I might as well leave."Sarah froze in her tracks,not being able to move."What's going on!"Sarah yelled,her body shivering.Am I being hit with an Ice attack?Sarah felt her body not being able to move more and more."Mudkip!Get out of here!Find Gold!Anybody!"Sarah yelled,seeing Mudkip scurry out of the room.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 pm
Gold walks around the hall, now lost.
He suddenly steps on something that makes a noise like a squeaky toy. "what the...?"
He looks down and sees the flattened mudkip.

User Image
"Mudkip you alright?"
He picks it up and dusts it off. Suddenly, Gold notices the scared look in Mudkip's eyes. "What's wrong? take me to Sarah!"
I chase mudkips through the halls until I see Sarah in the distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah tried to get her way out of the ice.Who's stopping me?Is it the captain?Sarah was nervous,seeing Gold and Mudkip."Good job,Mudkip."Sarah saw Mudkip,scared and frightened."Sorry,but could you help me?I can't really move."Sarah looked at Gold.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Gold looks around nervously...
"I've got an idea. Just trust me."
Gold runs around the corner and dissapears from Sarah's and Mudkip's sight then suddenly comes sprinting down the hall.
Behind him is a man in a trench coat, his Houndoom chasing behind.
The man commands "Houndoom, Inferno!!"
Gold smirks jumps high into the air, dodging the blast. It hits Sarah diectly and melts the ice without hurting her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm
"You're a little crispy but you should be fine. Quick, tell mudkip to take out that houndoom before it attacks again!"  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Mudkip,surf!"Sarah saw the Houndoom and the trainer blasted away by the water."Thanks.We should get out now,there's nothing here.I couldn't even find the captain."Sarah let Mudkip run on to her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 pm
"What was that that froze you just the-" I stop and realize she's seen me in my uniform ._.
"Sarah.....before we go.. I reach into my bag and pull out another uniform. "I want you to join my team!"  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah stared at the uniform,then taking it."Sure.I would love to."Sarah smiled,placing it away in her own bag."We might as well try a different location.Let's hurry."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Gold smiled greatfully. "right."
Where should we check next?  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah pulled out her map of the ship."We have several choices left.How about here?"Sarah pointed at the Confiscation Volt."Either that or somewhere in this area of circles."Sarah pointed to the 3 circles that were close together.

Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff