Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Out of the Warzone [Shehk + Jericho] [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am
Jericho nodded at that, "It's true. I do prefer to hunt deer. They're more filling... especially when I'm in my true form. As a big dragon, rodents like these are more like chips."

He chuckled at the thought of having a big bag of squirrels in his true form, munching away while watching a movie or whatever.

"If you'd like, we could go hunting for some deer at some point," he offered before grinning as she called him a tease once more. In fact, he merely grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am
Her brows lifted ever so slightly at the suggestion of going deer hunting together. Suspicion? Perhaps. Still, she grinned back at him after a moment. "I'd like that. It's probably been a couple of years since I last actually had deer." she confessed.

She made a point to not mention it had been in Christmas after said deer had been hit with a meteor that came out of nowhere....

Probably because it still didn't make sense in retrospect either.

"Guess my only question is under what pretext you're offering that, I guess." It was an awkwardly worded sentence, but.... her tone kind of made it clear that she was implying the kind of awkward topic they'd avoided. Mostly because of a certain text message.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 am
The dragon stared back at her, blinking as she asked a slightly awkwardly worded question. Pretext? Huh? A few seconds had gone by before it hit him what she might be talking about.

"OH! Oh. Um... ... Normal... pre..text..?" he said. The level of awkward just raised a bit. Jericho hadn't really been thinking about it too hard during the chase and the flight and the whatnot. Though, in hindsight, he probably should have at least a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 am
Shehk scratched the back of her neck and frowned a bit. "....What are we defining as 'normal'?" she asked. "I...I think we need to figure out what our normal is 'cause..."

She made a noise before facepalming. "Ugh, I keep unintentionally making things awkward and it totally isn't my intention and I just..." she grumbled and half buried her face into her knees, sighing.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 am
Rubbing the back of his own neck, Jericho set the rest of the squirrel down, trying to think on this now that it had been brought up.

"Er... I'm not.. really sure actually. It just.. felt natural to offer that? I mean.. I do like to spend time with you," he said. Man, why did this get so complicated all of the sudden?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am
"Oh, I know. I mean..." again she seemed to slump, kind of feeling dumb for sort of forcing the topic in that way.

Hrrrrnngghhhhh.

There were not enough frustrated noises in the world for Shehk to express her frustration with. "I...I don't blame you for not having any certainty with stuff and......
the...
stuff...."

She was clearly pulling out her grown up vocabulary for this conversation. Using all of her smart sounding words and word variety that would put Riley to shame.

"I like spending time with you too. It's really relaxing for me and I find that it's really fun too." she looked to him, "and you always seem like you're having fun." There was a hanging 'and' to the end of her statement, though.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 am
Jericho glanced away as Shehk let out a noise of frustration. Listening to her, he slowly glanced back as she sort of trailed off at the end of her statement there.

"Yeah, it's definitely fun. Though... were you going to say something else..?" he asked.

He was sort of mentally bashing himself for not figuring this out sooner. Sitting here like this while 'on the fence' was just really awkward to go through.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 am
If Shehk was anything, she was very easy to read at times - it came with being highly expressive, especially in the ears and tail category. When Jericho called her out on her hanging statement she sighed.

"I'm...not going to ask you to like me back." she said. "I'm not going to say I want to be in an awkward somewhat unrequited situation with you, but I also know that my preference is for you to be as happy as possible even if it isn't ideal for me."

As she spoke, she scratched the back of her neck.

"But if you think you'd be comfortable with the idea of it, I'd like to explore the possibility a bit. Like.." Ermmm.... She was obviously having a few problems with finding the right wording. "I think what I'm trying to ask is if you'd be willing to do more of these outings with me."

She waved her hands dramatically in front of her before falling back to lay flat on the ground.

"Dating."

There, she said it.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 am
Jericho's gaze drifted back towards the ground as Shehk explained herself a little more. There was that at least, but that didn't change the fact that he wasn't really sure how to go on about this right now. Though, the Pricolici kind of had an answer to that in a way. He thought on that for a little bit, and looked back to her just in time to see her flop onto her back.

"Well... it shouldn't hurt I think. And.. if anything it'd probably help me figure out how I feel exactly. I was hoping this outing would have helped, but the only thing I've really decided was.. yes I have fun being around you."

The dragon hadn't gotten any further than that yet though unfortunately. He had really only been in a relationship once, prior to enrolling at this school, and it hadn't lasted very long.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 am
She sat up as he gave his answer to her suggestion, tilting her head ever so slightly. Then this sort of sly look came over her face as she reached over and pinched his cheek playfully.

"Silly. You shouldn't have to make up your mind with two outings and the like." she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "To be honest, I normally wouldn't have said anything on my end to begin with." she confessed. "If circumstances hadn't...kinda of herded me into that sudden text message I sent you, it wouldn't have happened at all, actually."

"However, I'm...I'm glad we had this discussion about stuff. Because I like spending time with you and I've had a lot of fun on these last two 'dates' we've been on together." she seemed to relax now that they'd had that discussion as well, tail thumping lightly against the ground behind her.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 am
Letting out a chuckle, Jericho smiled before leaning back onto his hands a bit. He looked to her a little curiously as she mentioned she was sort of herded into this sort of direction. It had him wondering what happened prior to that text exactly.

"Hm? What happened?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Though, he soon grinned once again as he saw her relax.

"Yeah.. it was good to have. And these were definitely fun. So if anything, there's that," he said amiably.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 am
Shehk immediately went into theatrics in which she took on two different voices - one of which was meant to be Sammy, the other was meant to be Riley.

"Riley! My puppy is mooning over your dragon! I think she has a crush!"

A fake swoon was added in for effect there.

"What? SHEHK, C'MERE"

The beckoning finger.

"Noooooooooo!" This was Shehk normal voice, clearly her being herself in this scenario she was reenacting for him, nearly throwing herself over in a dramatic 'NO WANT' gesture.

"What's this about you liking my dragon? Do you like the dragon???"

"I PLEAD THE FIFTH."

She let it sit for a moment, sighing before she just grinned over at him. "And that's about what happened after being in the War Territory for about three minutes. There was a guilt trip somewhere in there from Riley because I didn't say 'hello' before that had all happened, but yes."

Still, despite it she seemed to be in good humor about everything in retrospect.

"That's true! Can't ask for more than just having a good time together."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 am
Jericho just stared for a moment as Shehk reenacted the situation, though chuckled towards the end. It was kinda funny really.

"Well that would explain a few things. Before the trip, Sammy and I sparred and she kinda confronted me about that. Sort of. I thought it was more rumor mill things," he sighed, "But! It's all cleared up now. Well, sort of. It's at least more clear than it was earlier I guess."

Letting out a sigh, he flopped onto his back and stared up towards the sky in between the trees.

"But yeah, I'm willing to play this out and see where we end up. Just as long as you're willing to wait until I can get a more exact answer for how I feel. Hopefully... the ride to that point will still be fun along the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm
THWAP

That was the sound of Shehk's palm hitting her face. "Did she seriously? That is so like that ghoul..." she sighed, then paused, rubbing her forehead. "Owww, that actually kind of hurt......" Apparently the power of her facepalm was more than she'd expected.

She looked down at him as he stared up between the trees, propping her elbow up on her knee and resting her chin in her palm.

"I can't ask you to do more than that, and I'm willing to ride things out and see where they go." She reached over with her free hand to poke at his stomach and sides playfully, grinning as her tail began to wag more. "And I can't see any reason why it won't be fun. I mean we've got a pretty good track record going already."

She lifted her head up off of her other hand and shifted to begin her to-handed poke-assault.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 pm
Jericho sat up quickly at the loud noise, though he soon realized that Shehk had just facepalmed herself. Hard.

"Yeah she did. And uh.. are you alright?" he asked while furrowing his brow. That was a pretty sharp thwap he had heard. Since she didn't seem to have hurt herself too badly, he flopped back onto his backside, though wriggled a bit as she poked him in the stomach and sides.

"Yeah that's true. And h-hey! that tickles!" he said with a laugh. Trying to squirm away, he grinned and attempted to retaliate to see if he could get back at her for the poking.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff