Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade: The New Generation

Back to Guilds

In this guild, you can create your own character, grab your bey, and battle! And you can talk about Beyblade too! Rp and discussion! 

Tags: Beyblade, Roleplay, Discussion, Metal Masters, Let it rip 

Reply Journeys (Feel free to fill these up)
Aeoru's Journey.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeoru
Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm
My journey.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm
Aeoru walks away from Corrin and suddenly gets lost, and on the floor, he finds a Hell Kerbex BD145DS.
"Woah" he says. He picks it up, and runs back to Corrin, showing him his new prize.  

Aeoru
Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Aeoru
Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm
Corrin Darkstar
corrin looks to aeoru."that looks nice aeoru i hope you able to control it like you did with your first beyblade, from what i learned from watching other beybladers each bey is different."

Aeoru takes out his Flame Byxis, "I know."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:23 pm
Aeoru, now atleast 50 miles south of the Dark Nebula, finds a hole in the dirt. Then he finds a ladder.
"What's this?"
Aeoru climbs down the ladder and takes out his ripper and Bahamut just in case anything is out of control.
Aeoru jumps 2 feet down from the ladder and realizes that he is in a underground bunker.
"No one here, this is just perfect."

20 days later..

Aeoru made a full underground bunker, equipped with elevators and cameras to see what's going on right on top of his bunker.
A few feet below the sand on top, he placed a circle of metal that leads to the newly created metal stairs when it opens, the circle only opens by command, when it detects that Aeoru is near.

Aeoru has also managed to create a tunnel right under the bunker that takes him to where he keeps his companion, Bahamut.

Aeoru has turned this old bunker into a whole private research place, for him.  

Aeoru
Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Journeys (Feel free to fill these up)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers