User Image

Thread Rules
Follow all official Gaia Rules & Guidelines and Terms of Service
Also follow the Lotto/Money Games Rules and Guidelines
Do Not troll or disrupt the thread
Do Not beg or ask me for help with any of your quests
Do Not insult any user(s) in this thread
Do Not quote any of my posts off of the first page
Do Not advertise in this thread (signatures are fine)
No spamming, page stretching, or page widening

Trading and Lottery Rules
Fill out the correct form and required information to buy tickets
Send your trade right after you submit your form
Your trade MUST have the right amount of gold for the amount of tickets you are buying
Your username will not be put on the Ticket Holders list until the trade has been completed
Once you are on the Ticket Holders list, you are unable to be removed from the list unless you break a rule and are put on the blacklist
After I draw the numbers and contact the winners, they will be given 48 hours to respond to the trade, or they will forfeit their winnings and another user will be drawn for that place
After I draw the numbers, if the same number has been drawn twice, that user will not get both prizes, they will get the most valuable prize drawn for them and I will draw another user
If the lottery is forced to terminate at any time before all 25,000 slots are sold, I will provide refunds to everyone who purchased tickets unless I am hacked or banned (this does not include free slots that I give away).

Breaking any rules in this thread will automatically get you kicked out of the thread and your username will be taken off of the Ticket Holders list with no refund. You will also be reported.

Overview
×× Pretty much just follow the Gaia rules
and don't be annoying