Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Hypori Space port

she looked at Dea for a moment ...when she said nothing..Elyria turned and pushed open the door..the music was deafening..despite the "corporate" air..it was just like every other cantina..loud music..smoke..lewd performances by dancers who were virtual slaves...goons posted at the doors in case trouble arose..she scanned the room til she spotted Davth and Dawson..she turned back to see if De'avril was following and took a deep breath....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

Hypori - Busted Motivator Hypori

"So tell me, how are you enjoying my company?"

The togruta took a sip of the new beverage, it was fruity and incredibly sweet a stark contrast to the whiskey the zeltron had offered earlier.

"At first I was uncertain of your intentions, and then I was concerned you intended to kill me, but now.... I can not recall the last time I was this relaxed." the je'daiii looked to the woman who had placed her hands on his shoulder, then a motion caught his eye the door opened and there was a flash of red the tell tale sign of his old friend "Elyria!" he shouted standing up and with a drunken swagger made his way towards the woman.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
/quote]

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 pm
Hypori Space port

The Twi'lek stood transfixed as she listened to Elyria's reasoning, knowing full well that Corvin was probably listening to every word of it on the open channel com they always wore. Part of her was glad she wouldn't have to come up with something to cover this up, since she knew he'd never believe any of that coming from her. Another part of her was certain he'd be preparing to do something stupid now...

Unfortunately for her, De'Avril wasn't half as quick as her silver tongued captain, and by the time she'd formulated a reply to Elyria, she'd already turned and opened the door. Well, Sithspit! Looks like it was time for whatever was to come...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm
Hypori - Busted Motivator

User Image

sensing Dea behind her Elyria moved further into the bar

Davth Terva: "Elyria!" he shouted standing up and with a drunken swagger made his way towards the woman.

Elyria frowned..in a good mood..Davth was a handful...but drunk..and with the size of him....she just hoped Dea could handle him..she shook her head and smiled then...Davth..so much for stealth....

she turned her head and looked directly at Dawson ...and with Force enhanced speed was behind him in an instant..her hand on his shoulder feigning camaraderie...the point of a vibroblade pressed into his spine, her warmest smile plastered on her lips as she spoke thru gritted teeth..... Don't make a sound...don't do anything to attact unwanted attention.... I should kill you right now for pulling something like this...but...I will let you live..only...because I need something from you.....I need a ship..a fast one..and please..no time...no patience for bargaining..it's now or I leave you paralyzed on the floor in a pool of your own blood...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 pm

A consummate smuggler, De'Avril was more than familiar with the tactic she saw Elyira employ with Dawson. She knew the Je'daii had a reason, but she couldn't help thinking how easy it would be to end all this hardship here and now by shouldering the pirate onto the concealed blade...

But she put that thought from her mind when she observed the dancing Twi'lek's gyrating around a happily drunk Davth. She knew enough about Togruta to know they prized kinship and family far above individualism, and she knew a man such as him was certain to be more easily swayed by an armed woman in heavy leather than by scantily clad dancers who were, let's face it, scenery.

She unzipped her coat an extra inch for effect, then strode toward him with purpose. As she passed Elyria, her eyes lit on the blade for just a moment and she paused, considering, before hissing "You owe me."

Making a conscious effort to add an extra sway of her hips to her otherwise purposeful walk, De'Avril strode the last few feet toward Davth, hoping the scene she was about to make would cause enough distraction to keep eyes off Elyaria and Dawson. "What's going on here?" she demanded, and casually brushed one of the dancing girls aside as she closed the gap.

"Davth..." she said with a voice thick like spiced honey as she reached out to stroke one of his montrals gently, sliding her hand down it's length and along the transition to the head-tail that she sincerely hoped would react like her own lekku. "You never said you fancied Twi'lek girls...but these? They're not good enough for you." As she said this last line, she applied pressure to his head-tail, just before the tip. Not only enough to be particularly exciting, but just enough to be a little dangerous as well. "Let's go somewhere... private." she insisted, casting a threatening glare at the dancers lest they try anything foolish out of greed or jealousy for their client, before indicating to Davth that they should head back out the door from which she came in.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

Hypori-Busted Motivator

Dawson could feel the cold metal against his back, the vest doing very little in the means of protection, his mind went a dozen different ways but he settled on the path that he felt would let him walk away alive and still breathing. His eyes fell on Ex Ex and he shook his head no before the droid could draw it's weapon. The last thing he needed was a brawl with je'daii and combat droid. "Now then love didn't I mention if you ever wanted my services you merely needed to ask?" there was no opening he saw, atleast not one he was willing to make with the woman's speed. "I tell you what let us go to the Delirium we can work something out there no? You and me huh, one on one." he winked, it was an odd situation he found himself in, as a captive and one to a je'daii a fugitive who's crimes out weighted his in the eyes of the emperor, but he was curious and the woman was certainly desperate, the pirate had a feeling deep in his gut that the woman needed him alive, not to mention the tell tale itch on his nose that meant an adventure was to be had. "What do you say love?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:43 pm
Hypori- Hyporian General

Lieutenant Haus sighed as he followed the medical droid to the room that was supposedly housing the captains first mate. He personally hated hospitals, it wasn't that he did not like the notion of the sick getting well or the injured being healed but there was an undeniable weight they put on you once you started walking the halls. 'What are you eve'n doing here? You don't answer to je'daii, hell you technically don't even answer to the Zeltron, but here you are walking to check on a woman you have never even met and possibly send her off with a group branded radicals and terrorists by the galactic empire. I swear my curiosity will be the death of me yet.' The droid stopped abruptly in front of a closed door that was near indistingushable from any of the dozens he had passed, save the pair of mark lv battle droids flankign both sides of the door. The medical droid said something that sounded like hissing static and the other droids nodded their heads taking a single step to the side.

Once inside the room the zeltron looked down at the girl on the bed and then to all of the montiors and cables that she was connected to. "So young... What could possible warrant all of this?" he shook his head, the girl looked so frail it was hard to imagine that she was a pirate let alone the personal second to Captain Dawson, then again from what he heard Dawson was never really that bloodthirsty preferring to attack when he had numbers on his side, and use a silver tongue to cut himself free if he did not. "I surely hope the je'daii can help you child." he brushed several strands of hair from her forehead with a gauntleted hand.

Ardalux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

Hypori - Busted Motivator Hypori

His eyes were on elyria, but she had moved to quickly that his pheromone and alcohol addled mind could not piece together what had just happened, so he raised the glass to his lips and took several quick drinks. Before the togruta could begin to look for his friend again his eyes fell on the woman who was clearly looking for him, or at least that's what he wanted to believe.

His brow rose as this new woman brushed Jarene aside, when she started to stroke his montral and lekku, they took on a slightly red tint. "You never said you fancied Twi'lek girls...but these? They're not good enough for you." the togruta smiled looking down at the woman, first at her eyes, then to the low cut of her top, and finally stopping at the weapon she had brought with her, add that to her understanding of his anatomy the woman had an air of danger to her, and that was something the je'daii had an undeniable weakness to.

"Now lets not be greedy beautiful, there is plenty of Davth to go around." he smiled letting out a boisterous laugh clapping his free hand around the remaining dancer's shoulders pulling her in even closer. Emptying his drink he smiled even wider at De'Avril "I will give you credit you are definitely a different sort than these two, I can see you have purpose, a fire burns in you that is lacking in most, you are set apart from your peers no?" he swayed slightly now leaning his massive frame on Larana more than simply holding her. 'How.... How much have I..... Aww its gonna be a good night, lets lets havea drink the four of us. Hey that would be a personal best now..... Wait whats going on.' his smile faded and he stood there for a moment his mouth open slightly, he had not been drunk in a very, very long time and now his intoxicated mind was trying to function at full capacity, little progress was being made "What, uh what were we talking about?" blood had rushed to his lekku and face, making it slightly redder than normal. His eyes scanned all three women again completely forgetting Elyria and Dawson, "Say why dont the four of us head to the..... I don't have a ship here do I?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Eliza Twilight

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:06 pm

User Image

Dea'vril: As she passed Elyria, her eyes lit on the blade for just a moment and she paused, considering, before hissing "You owe me."

Elyria's heart lurched for just a moment as she realized that her friendship with Dea was probably over...but then..she didn't really expect to come back alive from this... if she could just get the information back to Tython in time......

Dawson: "Now then love didn't I mention if you ever wanted my services you merely needed to ask?" there was no opening he saw, at least not one he was willing to make with the woman's speed. "I tell you what let us go to the Delirium we can work something out there no? You and me huh, one on one." he winked,"What do you say love?"

she pressed the blade into his back Don't even... she fairly spat the words at him I told you...no bargains....I'll take the Delirium...I need the input codes..and your promise that you will let my friends leave with no incident... she looked over at Dea ...yes Davth would not make this easy...if only she was free to use the Force this would be so much simpler... If I've learned one thing from Corvin, it's that pirates..scoundrels tho' they may be, have a code of honor..I need your word..in exchange for your life...

Looking around at the crowded bar..she knew she was running out of time..she had to trust that Dea could handle things..and once she was free of Dawson..that she could trust him to get her comrades safely back to the Wren....

now...we will slowly make our way to the door...you will leave your metallic friends behind.. tightening her grip on his shoulder.. once outside..you give me what I want...I'll set you free..take Zara, Davth and Dea'vril back to the Wren..and you can make whatever deals you want with the Je'daii...I'm out of it... pressing the blade into his back again she started the duo edging towards the door....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

Hypori-Busted Motivator

"Afraid that won't work love, my ship is just that my ship. I could give you every code I know but you would never even get the door open." The pirate shrugged, he felt the blade press tighter against his back. "Even if you could." he motioned towards Ex Ex "I have several more of them aboard each armed, and sadly I forgot to program them to respond to anyone other than myself. If you can best them all before I an remotely deactivate my ship then have at it."

"once outside..you give me what I want...I'll set you free..take Zara, Davth and Dea'vril back to the Wren..and you can make whatever deals you want with the Je'daii...I'm out of it..."

He let her lead them towards the door her fingers were digging into his shoulders and her palm was pressing into the fresh scratches. "Now that is interesting, was I not just returning a je'daii who went astray? I find you to be an enigma, wrapped in mystery. Everything I have heard you two have disproved in a matter of moments, I like you I hope you know that." He pushed the door open and gestured for the woman to step out.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:57 am

User Image

Dawson: "Now that is interesting, was I not just returning a je'daii who went astray? I find you to be an enigma, wrapped in mystery. Everything I have heard you two have disproved in a matter of moments, I like you I hope you know that." He pushed the door open and gestured for the woman to step out.

making her way thru the door, Dawson in tow... everything you have heard is propaganda...everything you have seen...you of all people should understand life as a fugitive..we do what we must to survive..to protect those and the values we believe in...nothing more...

Once outside, she took a deep breath, relaxed her grip on the pirate, slid the vibroblade up her sleeve and Force pushed him against the side of the building using the Force to hold him there... Look..I don't know what lapse in sanity caused you to pull a stunt like this...but I don't have time...I need a ship and I need it fast...I have to leave the planet before my friends can come after me...if not the Delirium...another...anything....I know you would never leave Zara behind, and I have no plans to return with the others...you have no reason to help me...but I'm asking...my home...the lives of my people...they all rest on this.. I have nothing to offer but the best hope for saving Zara's life..and Master Temron's promise to teach you to master a lightsaber...what will it be pirate? her face searched his for any sign of empathy..he owed her nothing...but despite his recent reckless behavior she believed him to be a decent sort under all the false bravado....she could only hope she hadn't misjudged him....
Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:17 am
Hypori - Hyporian General

Cedric was fast.
He made no sound as he came up behind the man; the only proof of his presence was the shadow seen only for an instant as he cupped a hand over the man's mouth and brought a vibroblade to his throat.
"Where is your captain?" he whispered hoarsely in the man's ear.

T.A.D

Ardalux

Handsome Powerhouse

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:52 pm
Hypori - Hyporian General

"Where is your captain?"
The Zabrak's first instinct was to break the hold, but he allowed a moment to pass and let a cooler head prevail "What? Captain Odessa is likely at HQ. Wait no this isn't about me is it? This is about Captain Dawson isn't it? Last I heard he was with the Je'daii."

Ardalux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

Hypori-Busted Motivator

Look..I don't know what lapse in sanity caused you to pull a stunt like this...but I don't have time...I need a ship and I need it fast...I have to leave the planet before my friends can come after me...if not the Delirium...another...anything....I know you would never leave Zara behind, and I have no plans to return with the others...you have no reason to help me...but I'm asking...my home...the lives of my people...they all rest on this.. I have nothing to offer but the best hope for saving Zara's life..and Master Temron's promise to teach you to master a lightsaber...what will it be pirate?

"My, my it would seem that you need me alive and co-operative don't you? I must confess you are wrong about young Zara, while I am fond of her company I am afraid there is little I can do for her aboard my ship. To keep her safe I must send her away, I know that is cliche but it is the sad fact of the matter. Seeing as to how she brought your grandmaster to me and then I brought him to you I suspect that she would not be warmly greeted on coruscant so I must trust that your lot will keep your word and see that she is treated. Would you be so kind as to unpin me from this wall? Last woman to do something like this was stuck with me for the rest of her life." he winked the topic was still some what sore with the zeltron but he had more important things to worry about at the moment.

"You have your reasons, but I can not help you until I know what you are planning. Mission parameter's, how far you plan on trouble, if you plan on fighting in my ship, if you need special clearances. The whole rundown or you might never make it back to return my ship." the pirate shook his head it would not be as simple as the woman wanted "Let us make a new deal, I suspect that my reception on your planet will not be warm and certain aspects of my lifestyle will not be permitted. You are not planning on going home that is clear, your friends would not approve of this, that much I am guessing. So I will loan you my ship, it is a package deal me and the ship no way around it, we will go about this mission of yours, and in the process you will teach me how to effectively wield a lightsaber. I know you must be curious as to what I get from this, short answer is I am curious and this sounds like an andventure, and that is the very reason I agreed to help Zara in the first place."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix
Eliza Twilight

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower levels - Locolvictum's Offices

"The test subjects are very dangerous. They are cloned force sensitives, the cloneing process was sped up so that they can be used as test subjects to create disposable warriors. So they remember fragments of memory from the original. So expect them to be very hostile."
Vic said explaining what he knew off hand about what this particular station researched. When he was done talking, a notification sound was made from the console.

"Well lets see what that is." Vic said, as he brought up the notification. "Good its been finished. Ok new mission for you, find Zara Kelvyr and bring her here. She is MIA at the moment. The most current lead that I have on her location is Hypori. If you want to know exactly where, I suggest you find the agent of the Emperor that is on the planet. She is also looking for her, tell her that you were sent there to assist her by the Emperor and she won't give you trouble."

Momo Kisarragi

The Android Soldier

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games