Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:10 am
User Image

User Image

Kaede˙
    Imperial Knights: Apprentice

Where : Nal Hutta - Hutt's Hangover With : Unknown Rodian Thoughts : Can't trust this Rodian
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    I will hunt them down...

She looked the Rodian over.
    "And what business is it of yours who I look for and why?"
    She didn't like this. Whilst she'd made no secret of her search she'd found it true that if someone was willing to give you information there was a reason. She kept her hands out of sight, under the table. If she had to she'd shoot the nosy piece of drek and leave. Though that probably wouldn't help her search any. She'd had to be careful about revealing herself so she'd left her saber on board the Talon and come armed with a pistol. It was far from her weapon of choice but it would do.

and burn them to ashes!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T.A.D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:28 am
    "Dawson and my self are old associates, I take an interest in those interested in him." the rodian glanced back over at the bar, two drinks had been poured and handed off to a serving girl. "Especially after the move he has just made, killing Zebro just like that." the rodian snapped his fingers and shook his head disapprovingly "It is not like him, at least not anymore. I blame the woman he was with." his head shook from left to right as he spoke he had known the zeltron for many years and had not seen such behavior since they first met. "I am talking to much aren't I? Mouth moves faster than the brain sometimes... What may I ask is he to you?"

Momo Kisarragi

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

fallenjedi1191
    Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Ultimate Player 200
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 am
    Stav Kesh - Kad's Quarters

Kad was getting ready to go meet with the council before leaving though he decided he'd wear his grandfather's armor. Figured it'd make a statement. He strapped on his mostly silver armor he'd left the shoulder plates the dull green of his grandfather's armor. "this should make an impression" he left the helmet off and clipped his lightsabers to his belt and strode out the door.

Tython - Council Chambers

Kad strode into the council chambers and dropped to one knee.
    "You called for me?"
    He stood up to face the council members that called him to audience. the weight of his grandfathers armor resting on him. but it felt right.

Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:41 am

User Image

Kad strode into the council chambers and dropped to one knee.
    "You called for me?"

Kivi nodded her head with approval, standing she crossed her arm across her chest with two quick strikes Haat, ijaa, haa'it she sat back down Master Jusik..so good to have you safely returned...my sympathies on the death of your grandfather ...if you are recovered...we have a mission for you...Counsellor Temrom will explain...

Oronomi Zetsuko
    fallenjedi1191

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
    • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Alien Invasion 50

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Befriended 100
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:39 am
    Wonyky
    Coruscant - Temple Lower Levels - Vic's Offices

Vic heard the bell to his office go off. Then he stopped working for a moment and wondered what happened to his secretary. Without going into to much thought as to what happened to his secretary, Vic went back to work. Then he slyly pressed a button on his desk that opened the door.

"Who are you and why should I care." Vic said without taking notice of who was at the door.

Seherak Sensei

Skandaronous ignored the secretary by the way. He had moved too silently for her to notice.

The tone in this mans voice upset him a little as he walked through the doors. "Who do you think it is!? You are the one who told me to come to you in your office after I was done in the bacta tanks!" Skandaronous exclaimed with a growling his in response. Calming himself a little he then stated with a bow, "What is your first task that you have for me?"  
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Vic looked up for a moment from his work and said, "Oh its you." Vic turned off the halo projectors and then made sure that the door to the office closed.

"Now lets see your assignment." Vic said starting to trail off, in retrospect Vic should have thought of something to actually give him to do but he was quick on his feet and thought of something.

"Your assignment is this," Vic said turning the projectors back on. "You are to go to Hoth and meet up with the archaeology team there. They are excavating structures found deep in the snow. Well that's what the report says. We lost contact with them two days ago, there last report states that a blizzard was coming in. You mission is to go there to ascertain the situation, and then call in for further orders." Vic then began copying all of there reports, a crew roaster, and a supply manifest onto a datapad. When it was done, he took the datapad and handed it to Skandaronous.

"One last thing, you are not permitted to kill any of my people unless I personally give the order. I'm I clear or do I need to run your face into the durasteel wall?"

Seherak Sensei

Wonyky
    Crew

Blessed Prophet

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:13 am
    User Image
    Tygren Darach
    Tython~ Private Chamber of Master Terva

Tygren let out a sigh as he set down his bag and the cage of ysalamir, "It would seem that the master has been gone for some time." he walked over to the enclosure containing the togruta's thimiar, he grabbed the bag out feed out from under the desk and poured it into the feeder. Reaching in he stroked one of the animals under its chin before walking over to the small dresser near the door "I really ought to move all this to my quarters but I don't always have time to return their between missions." the vornskr tilted its head at him as he dug through the drawers. Settling on a simple light brown shirt and pant set he took one last look around the room before moving to the door "Miri stay here, and don't eat the ysalamir, we need them for the time being." the hound let out a whine and walked over to the bed curled up on the foot. Shaking his head at the intelligence the animal possessed he walked out of the room and started to make his way to the temples medical facilities.  
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:34 am

"Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la... I've had time to come to terms with my grandfather's passing. So what is this mission you need my aid in?"

He stood as he spoke light glowing dully off the silver plates of his armor.

Elyria Stone

Oronomi Zetsuko

fallenjedi1191
    Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Ultimate Player 200

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Statustician 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:32 am
    User Image

User Image

Kaede˙
      Imperial Knights: Apprentice

Where : Nal Hutta - Hutt's Hangover With : Unknown Rodian Thoughts : Can't trust this Rodian
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      I will hunt them down...

"Curiosity is a bad habit to keep Rodian. And what Captain Dawson is or isn't to me is none of your concern. If all you wanted to do was make yourself sound smarter than you are, by hiding behind smalltalk, then I think i'll be taking my leave."
      This casual conversation wasn't getting her anywhere and the man was about as shady as they come. She'd learned nothing so far, true, but it was a darn sight better than sitting here and being given the run around. If he had information worth hearing then that'd be one thing. But She wasn't interested in speculation and gossip.

and burn them to ashes!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T.A.D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 am

User Image

Kivi again nodded, she stood again.. First let me introduce you...This is "Logan Hunt"..he is a native Vossian.. ..he too fought for his homeland in the Battle against the Empire..he has contacted the Council with a plan against that butcher Rahl...we'd like you to accompany him... looking over at Counsellor Temron & Ryo Gentlemen..if you would be so kind as to outline the mission for our young Master...

Oronomi Zetsuko
      fallenjedi1191

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
      • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
      • Jolly Roger 50
      • Alien Invasion 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 pm
      "Small talk, leads the way to so much more," he paused looking over his shoulder at a table towards the middle of the bar. "You see the houk, the ugly one, he works for Dawson, its his job to stop people from asking questions, the trandoshan across from him takes care of the bodies." a serving girl came over and set down the two drinks he had requested earlier, he smiled and the woman walked off "I'll be frank Dawson is a very strange one, perhaps he was always like that perhaps it was the loss of the captain..." the rodian took one of the glasses and took a drink "He was a gentle man after her death, even letting his men scatter to the wind, but this ordeal with the Hutt he has called them back. It does not bode well." the rodian shook his head in dismay "I blame the girl, the short one black hair. She never seemed to say a word, but something was off about her. Captain didn't seem to notice and that concerns me." he took another sip of his drink, it was a cheap whiskey but it had a kick

Momo Kisarragi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm
      User Image

"Master Kad, good of you to join us. As Master Kivi has already indicated, we have a mission we would like the two of you to undertake."
      Waving at Logan he carried on.
      "This man has schematics to the shipyard that Rahl is currently having his flagship, The Corruo, repaired at. If these plans are correct then we would have you accompany him and destroy the facility. It would deal a blow to the Empire as they would have to travel further afield to undergo repairs, and it would allow us to take the first step in reclaiming Voss."

Elyria Stone

fallenjedi1191

Oronomi Zetsuko

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Befriended 100
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 am
      Wonyky

Vic looked up for a moment from his work and said, "Oh its you." Vic turned off the halo projectors and then made sure that the door to the office closed.

"Now lets see your assignment." Vic said starting to trail off, in retrospect Vic should have thought of something to actually give him to do but he was quick on his feet and thought of something.

"Your assignment is this," Vic said turning the projectors back on. "You are to go to Hoth and meet up with the archaeology team there. They are excavating structures found deep in the snow. Well that's what the report says. We lost contact with them two days ago, there last report states that a blizzard was coming in. You mission is to go there to ascertain the situation, and then call in for further orders." Vic then began copying all of there reports, a crew roaster, and a supply manifest onto a datapad. When it was done, he took the datapad and handed it to Skandaronous.

"One last thing, you are not permitted to kill any of my people unless I personally give the order. I'm I clear or do I need to run your face into the durasteel wall?"

Seherak Sensei

Finally something to do other than wandering around looking for stuff. But why Hoth? Skandaronous thought as Vic got the materials together for his mission. "So find them and report back when I have right? Easy task." At the mention of his face being slammed into the wall for killing imperials,He chuckled. Knowing he would get either a questioning or annoyed look he stated: "My face-print into your durasteel wall would be quite amusing. Just imagine having to look at the indent of my ugly mug until you can get it fixed. It might just make you more angry for me to ruin such a nice looking wall."  
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm
      Epoch Wren - Tython

Elyria stood, straightening her garments and went to the small mirror ...she felt a mess..splashing some cold water on her face from the small sink, she dried it with a nearby hand towel, before returning to the cot and digging a small brush from the packed bag...she ran it through her hair, relaced it and moved towards the door...the ship was still eerily quiet...she hoped Dea would be on the bridge at the controls...she hoped Dea would be alone...but most of all..she hoped Dea would be willing to talk to her....

Alias Facade

Dagoth Aradia
      Mizuyuki Miyami

Nia Phoenix
      Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
      • Novice Egg Hunter 50
      • Determined Egg Hunter 150
      • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
      Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games