Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm
Kaleth - Tython

"What is it with assuming i'm coming with you? I said i'd listen, nothing more. You still haven't explained a damn thing."
Mizu was getting thoroughly irritated with this assumption that just because she'd come here at their request that meant she'd drop everything to do as they said. Regardless of her....episode...earlier in their travels, she was still her own woman. And if they expected to hold her here they'd find a heavily armed ship ready to blast anyone who so much as looked like they were going to use the force. Of course she didn't really want to have to piss off a planet full of jedi.... Sighing she sat down on a crate by the ship and glanced at the Twi'lek as she worked, waiting for an answer from the je'daii.

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

Temron stroked his beard in thought as the two spoke.
"you haven't said much...what are your thoughts?...."
He looked at Kivi and frowned.
"As much as this man has been a pain in dealing with Dawson we shouldn't dismiss these schematics."
He gestured at the plans in front of them as he spoke.
"Master Kad just arrived back on Tython did he not? Perhaps we should send him along with our young spy here to see what damage can be done?"

Elyria Stone

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 am
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython~Hangar

"Boy that was a long trip eh Miri?" the Zabrak raised his arms above his head stretchign backwards. The four legged animal next to him stretched forward arching its back and letting out a long yawn. "I hope Master Terva won't be upset that I was unable to learn how these little guys work." the young je'daii lifted a medium sized cage eye level with himself and looked in at the lizards clinging to the branches he had managed to harvest them from. He thought back to his disastrous attempts to remove the lizards from the trees he found them in, luckily he was able to slice through a few thinner branches and bring back several living specimens "Well I suppose I, or should I say we, need to report in. Damnedest thing about the long range com's going out too.." the man sighed picking up his bag and tucking the cage under one arm, he scratched the Vornskr behind it's left ear before he started to make his way away from the small freighter he had been allowed to borrow for the mission.

((Changed the picture, this one felt more "je'daii" ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:20 am
Stav Kesh - Docking Bay

He smiled at Elyria, and noded his head.
"Of course, He'll prolly want to debrief me personally since i was kind of the one in command of the flagship when it fell."
He ran his fingers through his messy hair. then turning to Taithu.
"It sounds like it should be a simple trip but I wish i could come along. It wouldn't hurt to have the firepower of a native mandalorian model Bes'uliik starfighter." he chuckled a bit, smiling all the while. "but like I was saying I'm sure my debriefing might be a tad hectic. It would most likely be in bad taste to go galavanting off again."

Dagoth Aradia
Nia Phoenix

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 pm
Docking Area - Tython

Corvin stared at Mizu for a moment before bursting out into genuine laughter. "You're absolutely right!" he said, casually waving his hand as another shipping crate slid along the ground opposite where Mizu sat. He straddled the makeshift seat, adopting an air of nonchalance. "I've gotten so used to running from one crisis to the next... but I did promise you an explanation."

Nia Phoenix
Mizuyuki Miyami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 pm
Docking Area - Tython

"Don't expect too much!" De'Avril warned, returning the fuel hose to it's station and locking it in place. "They don't tell him anything either!"

Corvin winced visibly. He was usually pretty good about concealing his feelings, so the Twi'lek knew she may have crossed a line with that one. She moved over to one of the crates still bearing the remains of a shipment of Tihaar that was clearly never going to see a buyer. Drawing out a bottle as a peace offering, she made her way over to where the others were seated.

Nia Phoenix
Mizuyuki Miyami

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 pm
Docking Area - Tython

Corvin winced as though stung... it hurt because it was true. "You're not helping..." he chided his copilot, slightly mollified to see she was already bringing a bottle over. From her, that was as good as an apology.

"I have faith in my Master" he said to De'avril, as though that were all the explanation that were needed. He noted her derisive snort, even as he accepted the proffered bottle. Making a flicking motion with the thumb that held the bottle, his unorthodox use of the Force caused the cork to fly free and skip across the landing pad. "But it's been too long since I've actually talked." He took a drink from the bottle, then offered it to Mizu and said "Ask your questions."

Nia Phoenix
Mizuyuki Miyami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 pm
Stav Kesh - Docking Bay

he chuckled a bit, smiling all the while. "but like I was saying I'm sure my debriefing might be a tad hectic. It would most likely be in bad taste to go gallivanting off again."

Elyria wasn't sure she had gotten her message across to Kad, but there was not much more she could do with Master Taithu glued to their sides..as they drew near the Wren the cork came skittering across the launch pad and landed at her feet, she bent to pick it up and looked over at Corvin, her cheeks coloring immediately..she turned to her two companions..."Excuse me just a moment... she made her way over to one of the nearby attendants and had a brief conversation ensuring they had done a complete sweep of Mizu's ship for tracking devices...satisfied she walked back to Master Jusik and Counsellor Taithu.. Master ..feel free to go on and board..I'll be along presently if that is alright...

Dagoth Aradia
Alias Facade
fallenjedi1191
Mizuyuki Miyami

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython~ Space Port

The automatic doors let out a hiss as the zabrak passed through, now that he was out of the smaller hangar he noticed the high number of people who had clearly been displaced from elsewhere in the galaxy. "What is going on...." he muttered setting down his bag next to the door way he dug out his small comlink and keyed in Master Terva's frequency. His brow raised when a steady hiss of static was the only response. "He must be out of range... that's strange he said he'd be here when I got back..." the large Vornskr started to pace next to him unsure of how to act around such a large number of people, Tygren tugged on the small lead he had attached to his wrist at the animal laid down it's eyes still tracking people at random. "I suppose I could always try Master Stone, she always seems to be in the know." the young je'daii keyed in the new frequency and awaited a reply.

Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 pm
Tython~ Space Port

Suddenly she felt her comm vibrating...reaching into her pocket, she pulled it out and opened communications, giving that helpless I'm sorry look to Kad and Counsellor Taithu "Stone here...

Alias Facade
Dalrashayn
fallenjedi1191
Mizuyuki Miyami
Dagoth Aradia

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython~ Space Port

"Master Stone, sorry to call with no notice. It is Tygren, Master Terva's student, I have recently just returned to Tython from a mission by the aforementioned master. Master Terva informed me he would be here when I returned, but so far my attempts to reach him have been unsuccessful." he paused looking again at the throngs of people passing him by "I have also noticed a large number of recent new arrivals to the planet. My ships long distance communications were knocked out shortly after i started my mission, has something happened in my absence?"

Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:36 pm
Kaleth

User Image

Jusik...we have not heard from him since Voss...glad to know he's returned...are you sure he's in good health - his ship was heavily damaged... ...he is an excellent choice...more of a thinker than some of our Masters...must be the Mandolorian influence I think..less reckless and emotional...a very good choice.... she looked over the schematics Temron had spread out... I see some weakspots...yes...this may be a viable option...  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 pm
Tython~ Space Port

"I have also noticed a large number of recent new arrivals to the planet. My ships long distance communications were knocked out shortly after I started my mission, has something happened in my absence?"

Elyria ran her free hand through her hair, biting her lip Oh Tygren..I'm so sorry..so much has happened...where to begin...The Empire has taken Voss.....the arrivals are those who could escape before the Imperials took the planet...we destroyed what we could not carry...most of the Gormak refused to leave their homeworld...it was a terrible loss...Master Terva wandered off..no, no..he's been found...we are on our way to rendezvous with him now....he will be pleased to hear you have returned...

Dalrashayn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Tython - Docking Bay

" you know...Ka'all is like a father to me...we..we..never made it to Coruscant to rescue him...he somehow made it on this said Pirate's ship...and..as you know...immediately called us to Voss...he...uh...never really had a chance to recover..I..uh...well..he hasn't quite seemed...himself..could you...please..please keep a close eye on him til my return?..."

Taithu stared blankly at Master Stone's chattering.
"Truly Master Stone, your talent at subtlety is most admirable," she said dryly. Still, even Taithu had noticed something strange about the Grandmaster's recent behavior, and she wasn't nearly as close to him as Stone was.
She couldn't help but let out a long sigh when Master Stone was distracted by yet another call.
"Are you always this popular or is it only when we have work to do?" she said, beginning to lose some of her patience. Normally she was one of the more level-headed councilors, but this was an urgent situation and they had already wasted enough time.

Nia Phoenix

Dagoth Aradia

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
Tygren Darach
Tython~ Space Port

Tygren ran his free hand through his horns and hair blinking at the news he had just recieved. "Voss is lost.... Several of the je'daii I studied with where on Voss would you happen to... no I suspect many will be listed as missing for the next few weeks..." his eyes started to scan the crowd with a new intensity searching for several familiar faces. "Again? He certainly has a knack for finding trouble, I just hope that this time it doesn't involve the Chiss.... I uhm, I wasn't supposed to mention that. I suppose with Master Terva off world, and you about to follow him, I am left amiss at to whom I should report into..." he picked up someone else in the back ground on Master Stone's line, "I seem to have called you at a bad time... I hope i'm not being a bother, if you could just tell me who i need to report to i'll leave you to your previous business Master."

Nia Phoenix

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games