Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 am
Delirium of Dreams - Cockpit

The master's eyes fell upon the girl, she was a scare whisper of what she had once been. "I am implying that instead of returning me home, or even simply setting me free on some backwater planet, the captain here has decided to try and hold me hostage." he gestured towards Dawson, but kept his eyes on the girl. "I understand that there is a war going on, he is a pirate, and simply trying to make a profit but those..." he paused motioning towards the droids. "I have seen what they can do, I know there are more of them, and I suspect they will be going with us, if the council decides it is worth bringing outsiders to our home for my return." the master crossed his arms meeting the gaze of the small woman, he took a deep breathe "If they ask my opinion how ever, I will tell them to allow you access, I can see you are sick and even in times of war it is our duty to protect those in need."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Zara shrugged in an attempt to quickly deflect his last comment. I don't know what you're talking about.
Of course, it would be difficult to hide such a thing from another Force user. But... if her illness would be the only reason they would allow her on the planet...
Or... could it be that they could have a cure?
No.
She would not, could not accept aid from the enemy. It would only make her appear weak. What could they possibly have that the Empire didn't? She had already been told that there was no known cure, though back then she had thought she would have had ten or twenty more years for medical research to catch up before the disease did.
As for Dawson... he already stated his terms, and they were more than reasonable. It is not necessary for violence to come of this, but in the end I suppose that is your choice.
Zara wasn't entirely sure what Dawson was planning, or if she even cared as long as he did not betray her. She mainly wanted to steer the conversation away from her and her illness.

Tomthetank

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 pm
Tython

Ak..are you free to show our guests around?
Ryo ignored the newcomer and instead followed turned back to Elyria and Corvin.
"As much as i'm sure you two would like your alone time I would like to speak to your council myself. Voss is my home amongst other things. And do you really want our hotheaded friend wandering about without "proper" supervision? No offence to your friend here."
He waved at Mizu and Ak as he spoke. He was aware that he was being a little insulting but there was no helping it really. After all he wasn't exactly wrong.

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower Levels - Vic's Offices

Vic was still going through the data. The problem was that the data literally starts to pile up in like ten minutes standard time. Since Vic had been gone for such an extended period of time, there was much to catch up on. Most of it would have to be skimmed in order for such a load to be manageable. This was because of various reasons. One of them is that spread throughout the galaxy there are many space stations dedicated to scientific progress. Then there are his various teams that search the galaxy for pieces of old tech and artifacts from a forgotten era. Then there was his own personal spy network. They don't do much other than keep track or keep tabs on particular personnel that could be considered a flight risk. While the tracking devices that they all have implanted in them should do a good enough job; however, Vic wasn't in the business of taking chances with sensitive matters.

Finally there are his soldiers. Vic's army of more than five-hundred cyborgs who are all outfitted with experimental military hardware. For appearances sake, they are mostly security for in labs. But each has the abilities of the most seasoned commando, only time when they are acting as security is when they are off duty. When they are on duty, they are the special forces of his division. They are the ones that carry out the deeds and missions that are rumored about in his halls. But according to rumors, the cyborgs are not his finest weapon. According to these rumors there is one more group that Vic controls, but its existence has never been confirmed by even the Intelligence division of the Empire. Vic is the only one that knows the answer to these rumors that plague his halls. But Vic is a man of secrets and isn't one to share them.

Individually each one of these has many different amounts of data. One screen of data is locations from via tracking devices. Another was updates on mission progress. If there could be a field for it, it was there somewhere within those forty holographic screens that surrounded him.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm
Tython

"As much as i'm sure you two would like your alone time I would like to speak to your council myself. Voss is my home amongst other things. And do you really want our hotheaded friend wandering about without "proper" supervision? No offence to your friend here."
He waved at Mizu and Ak as he spoke. He was aware that he was being a little insulting but there was no helping it really. After all he wasn't exactly wrong.

Elyria hesitated a moment as a slight blushed flamed on her cheeks..clearing her throat I hadn't really thought of that with the crisis at hand...but you're probably right...you would have much to offer the Council...our most urgent problem at the moment however pertains to one of own being held by the two from Nal Hutta...do you remember Dawson..the Zeltron whom Mizu is after..and Zara..the Sith woman...they are currently holding our Temple Master hostage...we must speak with the Council immediately regarding their demands...time is of the essence...I didn't mean to brush you off..it's just...well...he's my dear friend...I...uh... she dropped Corvin's arm and looked at him her palms upturned hoping for a suggestion....

Alias Facade

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm
Blizz watched all that was transpiring, he shifted from foot to foot in anticipation. The little Jawa looked at the two Jedi talking and decided to excuse himself as stealthily as he could. He'd be noticed he knew but the jawa seemed harmless enough....now. Once outside the bridge he made a quick break to his quarters by the engine rooms. Hopping inside he snatched his bag up and scrambled about his small crawl space. Grabbing and stuffing multiple things in his kegbag, Lastly, he checked and refueled the jump jets in the bag to make sure he had his few moments of airtime.
Now that he had his tiny arsenal he grabbed his modified pistol that had once belonged to samohet...a rifle in the tiny guys hands and walked out back towards the bridge. Something was going to go down soon and Blizz wanted to be ready. He wasn't much but he was extra muscle..not to mention a top engineer and technician. The small frame re-joined the rest of the ships main protagonists, standing close to the Droids and ready.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:20 pm
Tython

"You're right, of course." Corvin said, taking a deep breath of the familiar Tython air. "My mother will have to wait, and so will we. This is urgent. Let's make way for the council. All of us." The scoundrel nodded to the assembled passengers, Je'daii and otherwise, then motioned for them to follow as he turned toward the temples and began walking. It was strange for him to see Elyria shaken like this - she was usually so certain of herself - but he was a Master himself now, and it was high time he started to act like one.

Alias Facade

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Kaede˙
    Imperial Knights: Apprentice

Where : Kuat Shipyards With : Solo Thoughts : Where are those damn Je'daii!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    I will hunt them down...

The "Raven's Talon" hovered inside the hangar bay of the "Corruo", before slowly descending onto the landing pad. Kaede waited as the ramp lowered before walking down. There were several higher ranking Sith Lords there waiting ,somewhat impatiently, for her. She reached them and bowed respectfully, or as respectfully as she could in any case. These weren't the reason she was here, and she knew as well as they that if she were harmed, before the Emperor had gotten what he wanted, it would be their heads that would roll.
    "Apprentice Lyn, reporting as commanded."
    One of their party beckoned her to follow and walked down the corridor. not bothering to check if she was there. The emperor demanded compliance. To resist was unheard of. Following closely behind him, she was led to rather cold and bare room, with a single chair at the far end. It would appear the dark lord meant to make her wait. Kneeling in the middle of the room she closed her eyes and felt the energy of the dark side flow through her. If he wanted to test her patience then she would wait for eternity if need be.

and burn them to ashes!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raven Rahl

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Statustician 100
    • Dressed Up 200

Nia Phoenix
    Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
    • Novice Egg Hunter 50
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 pm
    Tython

"You're right, of course." Corvin said, taking a deep breath of the familiar Tython air. "My mother will have to wait, and so will we. This is urgent. Let's make way for the council. All of us." The scoundrel nodded to the assembled passengers, Je'daii and otherwise, then motioned for them to follow as he turned toward the temples and began walking. It was strange for him to see Elyria shaken like this - she was usually so certain of herself - but he was a Master himself now, and it was high time he started to act like one.

Catching up to Corvin's longer stride, Elyria spoke to him in hushed tones, not wanting the others to hear and what of Ka'all? she turned her head to look back at the Wren before turning back to him the Grandmaster...he just hasn't been himself since he returned from Coruscant...to let something like this...not to speak of Voss I fear he may be losing his balance..to leave it to us to approach the Council...I just can't understand it... he was right...Elyria was flustered...she had always looked to Ka'all for answers...always trusted him to know what path to follow..and now...he was faltering..she was shaken to her very core...he was the reason she fought..the reason she strove to constantly better herself...he was the light that guided her path...and now...now he had seemed to abandon them all...she slipped her small hand into Corvin's larger one as they made their way to Kaleth...to face the Council without him....

Alias Facade

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
    Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
    Alias Facade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Dawson stroked his chin as if he was entertaining the idea of actually keeping the je'daii on as a member of his crew. The pirate smacked his lips and shook his head dismissing the idea, "I think it's time we call your friends back." The zeltron started to rapidly press buttons on the comm system, adding in a location scrambler and bouncing the messages off of a comm buoy in the core. He crossed his hands behind his back and waited for the call to be answered

scuttlefish

Blizz the Jawa

Nia Phoenix

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
    Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
    • Novice Egg Hunter 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:23 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KALETH

One of these Tho Yor landed near the Tythos Ridge, and would come to be known as Kaleth[2]—a Je'daii word meaning "sanctum".[4] The philosophers, calling themselves the Je'daii Order, established a stone structure below the massive floating ship, encasing within it the ancient ruins of one of the Kwa temples. Above all other temples on the world, Kaleth was the most important as it served as the meeting place of Je'daii leaders and a convocation center for the entire Order. Kaleth was where critical matters arose, where decisions were made and judgement rendered on behalf of the entire Order and the location of the Je'daii's vast library.

Located just west of the Tythos Ridge, Kaleth was nestled into the embrace of a gently-sloping mountain range. Accessible by two roads, one of which was called the Elarian Trail, the massive fortress was made of painted stone, arranged to create large geodesic circles in the faces of the four square towers.[2]
    Following centuries of not being occupied, the stone walls of Kaleth fell away until all that remained were the lower stories. The entrance to the temple-city remained in the form of a massive stone archway that opened into a spacious courtyard where a towering statue kept watch over the entrance. Many small structures existed in the area, stairs led up to the few remaining levels. Various chambers were still occupied by war droids which were programmed to attack any intruders. A short path from one of the upper levels led into the mountain behind the city and contained the lost Chamber of Speech, a repository of historical records relating to the city-temple's past.[1]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:21 pm
    User Image

Kaleth

Master Taithu waited, seated with her back against the pillar of the mighty stone archway. Her eyes were closed in deep meditation, her hands resting calmly in her lap. The Nautolan thought that she would be the last to arrive, having just come back from the lake to hear the news of a Zeltron pirate holding one of their own hostage and making demands of the Je'daii, but much to her surprise she was still the only one here. The droplets of lake water on her skin sparkled in the sun as she thought deeply on her decision, and waited for the rest of the council to arrive.
    "We must choose our course of action wisely - I can sense that whichever path we take will greatly affect all of us for years to come. But one does not need the Force to discern that." she said to herself.

// Don't mind this avi's attire! I'm a je'daii I swear! ~S  

Dagoth Aradia

Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm
    User Image

Master Temron strode into Kaleth and noted that only Master Taithu seemed to have arrived so far. He nodded his greeting and sat to her right side. The others would be arriving shortly. The news of this pirate, holding one of their own captive, troubled him deeply. The pirate himself however was not a concern so much, but rather why it was that Terva, a jedi master, had allowed himself to be caught. There was more to this than they had been told. Temron was a strategist at heart. He knew when to act and when to stay silent. For now he would see how things played out before weighing in on what should be done.  
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 pm
    User Image

Kivi caught up to her fellow Masters So I guess we've all heard...that blasted Togruta is always in some kind of hot water...I say we let the pirate keep him..they'll be sending him off in a space pod soon enough! with a derisive sneer she took a seat nearby still annoyed she had to leave her training for this....  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
    • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Alien Invasion 50

Tomthetank
    Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • PvP 200
    • Flatterer 200
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 pm
    User Image

Maxel shook his head at the notion of simply leaving their fellow Master in the hands of a pirate, he fell in behind the others as he spoke "I must wonder what you would say if I was the one being held Master Kivi. Like him or not Master Terva is one of our brothers and last I checked we did not leave them in the hands of pirates." The miraluka had been an opponent of accepting the togruta into their order in the first place, but he had proven to be useful from time to time.  
    Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games