Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 pm
Nar Shaddaa Cantina

The Jawanese caught him off guard, but he had learned a bit in his days. Though he lacked eyebrows the muscles and skin above his eyes arced upwards as he tried to comprehend what he was saying.

"I think it's trying to sell me something. Lets see here, but then again what else do Jawa's do?" he bit his lower lip and squinted trying to think of the words "I think I got it. Go...mob....un....lo?" he tried to ask cocking his head at the Jawa.

"Wait did I just ask? I think it is going to start shrieking again." the togrutta muttered before looking at the bar keeper "Hey bring me a reactor core, and make it snappy!" the padawan buried his head in his palm for a moment before looking back up at his guest "Never talk to a Jawa, they wont leave until they take something or sell you something."  
T.A.D rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm
Sith Base
50 HP
Aggressive

The mandalorian did not wait for a response from the Emperor about his fee knowing he would get his credits or just start knocking off apprentices. Even without all the tech and sensory equipment in his helmet he could still find every target on the battlefield. His eyes settled upon a Je'daii that one of the Sith were fighting, he was winning but that last hit looked rather painful. 'No he deserves the chance to prove himself, but that whelp on the wenches heels.'

Kixc smirked as he took aim at the young man "Alright boy, come show me what you've got!" he shouted before firing several shots aimed at the boys feet. With this crappy rifle he would be surprised if he hit him but he really just wanted his attention. The mercenary readied the rifle preparing to attack again once he had the boys attention.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:32 am
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base

As the young Sith hit the wall a huge explosion rocked the building. Turning quickly to her students – “Canis, Jri’den NOW!”

Turning & bowing first to the Emperor and then to the young High Lord, Elyria stood put on a huge grin & winked

“Later, boys”

With that she turned on her heel and the three Force sped from the building. Whipping out her communicator

, “KS-20 we’re out of here, they couldn’t have removed all the charges – blow them now!”

Sith were wandering around bewildered and the three took them out as need be. Almost near the exit the barbarian Atan Reh came at them with his forces, Elyria released a huge force repulse eliminating them at once.

Finally they reached their speeders and turned to watch the Sith base as the small explosion hit in various spaces.

"Jri’den keep an eye on Canis until we can get his wounds tended – back to the ship."
She winced slightly at her own wound the exhilaration of the moment over it was brought rudely back to her attention  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 am
Nar Shaddaa - Jedi Ship

Back at the ship they were greeted by the cheers and applause of the crew!

“Canis come with me to sick bay, let’s get our injuries checked out!”

Mended as well as possible until they could return to Tythos. Elyria made her way back to her cabin. Tucking her flaming tresses under a wig, so as not to be so easily recognized Elyria changed to street clothes. As she made her way on deck she called them all together

“We have had a great victory today, but our mission is not yet complete – we still have the Holocron to find. But a little celebration at the cantina would not be out of order’ “ Anyone wishing to come – get to your speeders!”

Nar Shaddaa - Cantina

Elyria’s eyes scanned the room until she saw him. Slipping quietly besides Archos

“Buy a lady a drink?”
She proceeded to describe the events as they unfolded.  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 am
Nar Shaddaa- Sith base

Lowrak arrived just as the fight had ended and Elyria was victorious so he put his Jedi weapon away and saw as his fellow master made her way back to her ship. He decided it would be best to go to the cantina, after all, a victory such as this called for a round, so he hopped on his speeder and made his way to the cantina

Cantina

As he arrived, he noticed others there and he went up to the bar and ordered a drink, "Ithorian Grog, please, he waited for his drink to be made before he sat down. The drink came and he sat at the bar and surveyed the area, he noticed a Twi'Lek, some humans, and a Jawa, most of which had strong force signatures but he paid it no mind as this was a time of celebration and not war.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 am
Nar Shadaa - Cantina

"I never really intended for the thing to start yammering at us in the first place. Maybe if I throw a credit at his face he'll leave."

A'kire noticed the numerous patrons flocking into the cantina, all with strong force presences. She furrowed her brow as she rubbed the back of her neck slightly. A drink sounded perfect right about now. Something to take her mind off the shrieking.

"Hey bartender, Two jumas and some Twi'lek Liquor.....throw in a Reactor core too. Make it snappy."

Despite the potency of the beverages she had ordered, A'kire was a seasoned drinker. The risk factors and side-effects were just amusement for her. Besides, she was in a cantina. Why not drink?

"Maybe a few drinks will make me forget he's here."

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 am
Stokhli was almost unable to keep his jaw from dropping. He expected to be blown off... Maybe even stared at, but insulted? And so harshly! He was almost tempted to drop the act to give them a piece of his mind! (In perfect basic might he add!) He sighed. Well it was clear that if either of them were Je'daii, they were bad ones. Jawa trade was a basic language taught at most temples... Still, he had to be sure..."Um, nonono! Droid! You want to buy droid?" he spouted gritting his teeth. " Apologies! My basic is, how you say, not so good yeah?" he turned to his drinks and downed three of them in a row. He was going to need them if this kept up.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 am
Nar Shaddaa - The Rusty Blaster Cantina

Its musky inside. The air is thick with smoke and the stench of crime. The lighting gives the entire room an ominous sense of unpredictability. The deeper into the cantina you go, the more difficult it becomes to keep an eye on your surroundings, and those around you.
Ori, a lone hooded figure in a crowd of pure trouble, slowly begins his trek to the bar.
Though the room is dense with drinkers, smokers, gamblers, and the noises they all produce, the thud of every step Ori takes is thick and clearly heard.
As he nears the bar, it seems as though he is being watched closely by everyone, and at the same time no one.
He takes a seat, orders a drink, and begins to scan the room. He's searching for someone, but it doesn't take him long to find just who he's looking for. In the back corner of the cantina, covered from head to toe in armor and weapons, stands a menacing looking mercenary of some sort. Though it was fairly obvious to catch, the scary looking merc hadn't seemed to notice Ori staring at him from across the bar, which is good. It will make things much easier.

The bar tender walkled up to the hooded Nagai and handed him a strong drink. Although the man covered in yellow-white armor had yet to realise Ori was watching him, the bartender was much more observant.

"Lookin' for anyone in pahticuler?" He asked rhetorically.
Without turning to face the man Ori grabbed his drink and answered, "Not anymore."
The bartender gave a half hearted chuckle. "Yer a bounny hunner, arn chu?"
"That obvious, huh?"
"Well, yer type ain't really that hard tah spot out, but yer doin' a 'specially horrible job at blendin' in,"
Ori let out a genuine laugh, and turned to face the brutally honest stranger.
He was a tall, muscular Devaronian. His teeth were razor sharp, and one of his horns were crooked. As far as Devaronians go, this one was especially frightening.
"Well," he started before taking a sip of his drink. It was freakishly strong. Like fire in his mouth, but he wouldn't dare show it. "I've been doing myself just fine so far."
"Well 'Juss fine' might not always be good enough. Yer gonna wanna step yer game up if ya wanna take who ya came in here tah take,"
"I don't know, bartender. My plan's pretty solid," He said with a smug smile.
"Oh yeah?" The demonic stranger leaned in close, "an' juss what plan might that be?"
"Wouldn't you like to know,"
"I would indeed,"
"Sorry, but if you really want to know, you'll have to stick around and find out,"
The Devaronian stepped back and crossed his large arms.
"I bet you'd like that very much"
"I would indeed," Ori broke eye contact, and began swishing his drink around in his glass.
"Well thass too bad. I'm juss 'bout tah clock out. Sorry tah say, but I won be seein' ya pull anyone outta here tahday."
"Is that so?" Ori spoke without looking up, continuing to watch himself play with his drink.
The bartender said nothing.

There was an out of place silence for a brief moment, and after taking a swig, Ori spoke, "So how is this all going to play out?!
Arms crossed, and with a strong level of seriousness in his tone, the Devaronian responded, "Funny, I was juss 'bout tah ask ya the same thin',"
"I think you know how this is going to end,"
"What you think is gonna happen, an' what I think is gonna happen, are two very diffren' things,"
Ori looked at the bartender calmly. "Is that so?"
"It is,"
"You think you can take me? Think you can outrun me?"
"I do."
"Gonna drop me and run out the back door, yeah?"
"I was considerin' that option, yeah."
"You mean that back door?" Ori pointed in the general direction of an exit near the back. Standing next to it was the large, yellow-white armored mercenary, armed to the teeth, looking desperate for a confrontation of any kind.
"Who the hell is that?" The bartender asked, with worried curiosity.
"My partner. He's waiting for you to bolt for the door so he can take you down. You know that whole, 'dead or alive' thing?"
The bartender was dead silent.
"He usually stops paying attention after he hears, 'dead',"

The wanted Devaronian remained silent as he weighed his options. Ori tried to feel the emotions of the desperate man in front of him, tried to predict what his next move would be as his finished his drink. He sensed run was more than likely.
"Just to be fair, if you somehow get past him, you wont, but if somehow you do, the rest of the team is waiting on the other side of that door."

The Devaronian, or Dev, as Ori began referring to him in his head, gave the hooded Nagai a dirty, desperate look. Ori gazed back with a frightfully neutral expression as he chewed on the ice from his glass.
He then made a very brief gesture towards Dev, almost as if to say, so what will it be, then?
Immediately afterwards, Dev vaulted right over the bar, and sprinted for the front entrance.
Ori tried to down the last few drops of melted ice cubes. After becoming frustrated with how slowly the last drop was dragging down the glass, he gave up, set the glass on the bar along with the appropriate amount of credits, and finally, slowly rose from his seat.

There was a collective gasp from a crowd just outside of the cantina. Ori let out a chuckle as he reached for a cigarra from his jacket pocket. A drunk man, -or at least, Ori assumed he was drunk. It may not have even been a man, to be honest- to the left of him raised his glass to Ori in respect. Ori smiled, and made his way to the entrance.  

robertsanidiot

android873

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 am
Nar shaddaa

Erien watched as her lightsaber took a good chunk out of his arm, not enough to lob it off but just enough that it could potentially leave a scar. As gravity started to take over Erien let herself hit the ground and landed into a roll quickly standing up afterwards. The Jedi began to run out right after Erien finished her attack, Erien knew the emperor and the highlord would be very displeased with how it ended. Worst part was they still were not sure what the Jedi had done in the base yet. Erien had looked down at her own damage and realized it might be a bit worse than she thought before. She reached down and ripped a little more of her synth skin and her clothes so she could see the further damage and she realized she would need some repairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Jedi Cruiser

Jri-den, not ever one for festivities and certainly not when there was still a mission to complete, waited on board the ship, sitting in meditation. His visions had acted up as he had feared they would, but he figured he would use this time to try and make sense of them. This time around, his visions were so vivid and so similar to the actual situation that he couldn't tell them apart from reality. He took deep breaths and let his visions flow, watching as a battle unfolded before him. This time, he was behind the eyes of the man he had been seeing for years. Whatever this man had gone through a millennium ago, Jri-den was being shown for some, apparently important, reason. Now, it was just a matter of figuring out what.  

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Nar Shaddaa Cantina

Davth shook his head lekku following as he quickly downed the Reactor Core, using the force to speed through the illicit effects of the drink. "You never know, he might want more, or bump into you later and steal your creds. " he looked back at the bar tender, "Hey bring me another, and some of that junk those bucket head Mando's drink."

Despite the attempts for the other je'daii to try and blend in with the rest of the crowd they stuck out to him like a sore thumb, then again he knew who they were 'Of all the cantina's in this planet covered in dives they have to walk into the one I was in.' he frowned watching one of them walk by. He had nearly forgotten about he Jawa when it started speaking again.

The padawan's jaw went slack for a moment staring at the small creature in disbelief 'Was it the drink? Reactor Cores are known for strange, no it wouldn't make a jawa speak basic.' He looked at A'kire then back to the jawa "I thought I asked the price, rarely do I ever come across your people." he listened to it speak some more "As my Jawaese is rather poor. I feel it necessary to ask, what brings you all the way out here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm
Cari's eyes fluttered open inside the watery tank. Her vision
Was back to normal but the scar on her left eye continued to burn . The cuts on her side had mended, leaving behind three rows of red scares. The water felt nice, warm and gentle on her skin. She couldnt sense anyone on board the ship, which made her feel lonesome.

She let her mind wonder a bit....memories of her former master danced in clear view in her thoughts. His calm and smoothing voice echoing through her dream like memories. How much she missed seeing his blue head tail waving under the brisk morning sun; and each movement he made with his light saber... Each step and turn was like watching a dance. His focused eyes gleaming with utter content and a spark of joy. He always wanted to be like his master, both stern and understanding. While also being brave and true.

A tear slowly rides down her face... She couldn't move but she could see through these memories how it used to be. No one could replace him, but she wanted some one to be her master. She could only hope this new master was kind and brave. Only then will the pain go away.  

Cari Kohai

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am
Nar Shaddaa - Jedi Cruiser

Suddenly, a thought broke Jri-den's meditation and interrupted his smooth visions - that Jedi girl from within the Sith Base must be on board thanks to Master Pentar. "Everyone else seems to have left... Perhaps I should check on her," Jri-den mumbled to himself with a sigh. It didn't really bother him, but he was finally at a moment of peace with his visions only to be distracted by a saddened feeling nearby. He figured it must have been the girl in the Medical Bay. As he made his way over, he saw the girl in a bacta tank. Could she really have been injured so badly? he thought to himself. A scar of her left eye... Several cuts, burns and bruises about her body... She must have been tortured... Whoever she is, she probably holds vital information... Well, it doesn't look like she'll be able to talk for a while now. I better get back to the bridge for monitoring. Jri-den took a final look at the girl, empathizing with her pain and sorrow. It was a feeling he knew all too well. What she lacked, it seemed, was hatred and anger - two powerful, dangerous emotions that Jri-den had been trying to fight off ever since his adoption into the Jedi Life. It almost made him happy that she didn't feel that kind of fury. It would make her a better person than he could ever hope to be. Finally, he turned away, focusing on his meditation as well as his visions. "Don't run off anywhere..." he mumbled, "As far as I'm concerned, you're far too valuable a victory prize for this mission to let go so easily. Whatever intelligence you hold, we may need it soon." He only tried to fool himself by putting the thought out of his head that he felt an emotional value in her. An innocence he longed for...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:14 pm
Narr Shadaa-Merchant District-  Cantina

The jawa was impressed at how coolly the Togruta was playing it. Most of the time when people saw a jawa that spoke even broken basic they went slackjawed or did a spit take. The fact that he was a Force user too, on top of speaking perfect basic? Well that just would have just left them speechless. After all, there was only one jawa to ever become a Jedi, the Jedi Akial. Even so, the man seemed a bit humbled by this line of conversation, and though the man didn't apologize for his comments, (Stokhli assumed he was too shocked to remember) it was clear the Togruta was sorry. Or at least acting it, which had to count for something right? " the same as all my people, business!" he said raising a glass. "Though is finished now. Not much to do but drink and go home right?" He laughed. " But.... Maybe you help me with something, yes?" Tapping his wrist link he pulled up the image of the holocron. "Some smugglers been asking round bout this thing. I....do not know what is though. They seem desperate. Maybe worth many credits? Any ideas what it is?" He watched the twi'lek out of the corner of his eye. She seemed..... Dangerous, in a way. He'd have to bee careful.... He may have an advantage here, but he wasn't invincible.  

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm
Nar Shadaa - Cantina

A'kire's head jerked towards the Jawa, having just downed each of her drinks. She frowned slightly, shaking her head as the small being talked in fairly decent basic. Something seemed off to her. It wasn't the booze, and it wasn't her mind, so it had to be that damned Jawa.

At least the damn thing isn't shrieking anymore. What a relief.

She sat in her seat, listening to the conversation with only half-interest until her eyes caught sight of the holocron. She knew of the secrets those items could contain, whether Je'daii or Sith. Her eyes widened as her interest peaked, turning towards the small being. Perhaps if she played her cards right, A'kire could in theory help the pathetic Jawa, and then take this holocron for her own. However, such thoughts in a room full of force sensitives besides herself were foolish to have. She would need to lay low, especially if her plan were to be carried out.

"What did those smugglers say about it? Did the morons lose it or are they just following some hunch hoping to get lucky?"

The Twi'lek ordered another juma, as she pulled out a cigarra, lighting it and taking a long drag before blowing smoke into the air. There had to be some reason other than credits that a bunch of idiot smugglers would keep asking about a holocron. It was just a matter of what.

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games