Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Sinful Relationship {Euk and Muffin} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:03 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel sighed and reached for his phone, wanting to send his brother a text. Then he remembered he couldn't see the numbers or the letters to send the text. Nathaniel got up from the bed and made his way towards the stairs, heading down. He gripped onto the rail, not wanting to fall. Nathaniel felt around carefully and reached for an apple, taking a bite out of the fruit before sighing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
After a bit, Kyler left the building and had his brother's prescription with him and he got back in his car, driving back home. When he came back home, he went inside and looked around, calling for his brother. He then walked into the kitchen and saw his brother eating an apple. "Nathan. I got you something," he said, sounding mad at his brother still from earlier.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel closed his eyes and looked away, chewing his apple slowly. He then swallowed and lifted his head. "What is it, Kyler?" The boy sighed. "Come to hurt me some more?".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler glared at his brother and placed the glasses on the counter by his brother. "Look on the ******** counter you brat," get spat and went to his room, throwing the prescription papers on the coffee table in the way. The teen slammed his room door and he jumped on his bed.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel felt around on the counter a little and frowned, feeling the glasses. He picked them up and gently slid them onto his face, happy he could see again. Nathaniel sighed and waited a few seconds before walking upstairs. He slid into his brother's room with a soft knock then walked over to the bed. He sat down on to the bed and ran his fingers through Kyler's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler had been laying on his stomach and he had headphones in, listening to music. He felt his bed sink and knew his brother was sitting on his bed. When he felt a hand in his hair, he slapped it away, glaring at his brother, pausing his music, and slipping his headphones on his shoulder. "What do you want," he asked and stared at his brother.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel yelped, feeling his brother hit his hand away. "You l-love hitting me, don't you?" Nathaniel whimpered. He slid onto the floor and placed his back against the bed. "I was trying to be nice!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler rolled his eyes. "I'm the one trying to be nice. I got you new glasses because I broke your other ones. But you're the un-greatful brat not thanking me," he snapped and put his headphones back over his ears.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel's eyes watered and he stood up slowly from the bed. He took the other's earphones from his head and bent down. "I was about t-to until you hit me again." He said. "I've a-always known you hated me... Like you s-said... You've hated me since I was born."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:03 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler growled when his headphones were taken off and saw the tears in his brother's eyes. All he knew how to do was cry. "Well, like I knew that," he said and glared at his brother, not responding to his brother saying that what Kyler said about hating him. Instead, Kyler rolled his eyes and put his headphones back on. "Cry baby.." he mumbled and shut his eyes.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel closed his eyes and walked away from the room. He slid into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. He twisted the lock and walked over to the drawer under the sink. He knew this was a sin... But he was too sad to think. He reached under and pulled out a small bottle of pills before opening the pot. He reached for a glass and filled it with water before leaning back and putting the ten pills into his mouth. He swallowed some water, swallowing each of the pills in turn. When he was done, he closed his eyes, feeling his stomach rumble slightly. They were really strong and would probably kick in in ten minutes..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler listened to music for a bit and then he had to pee. The teen got up and looked around, leaving his room and went to the bathroom. He turned the knob, but found it was locked. He figured his brother was in there and he knocked. "Nathan? You in there? I need to pee," he said and waited. After he didn't hear anything he got worried and hit the door, soon knocking it over and he looked at his brother on the floor, looking at the pills on the floor, and knew what he tried to do.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel looked up at his brother, leaning against the bath tub. He gave a soft, sad and weak cry. He was struggling to breathe... He wrapped his arms around his body, feeling dizzy. "G-go..." He whispered. He didn't want his brother to be here... He didn't want to be helped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler looked at his brother and took deep breaths. "No! I'm not leaving you here to die!" he said and went to his brother, lifting him and running to his car, putting his brother in and buckling him. The teen got in the other side and rushed to the Hospital, and when they got there, he carried his brother into the ER. When he did, doctors and nurses took him and placed him on a bed and rolled him to a room, Kyler following close.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

A few hours later, Nathaniel was laying in a soft, white bed. He was sleeping - Deeply. He was going to be weak for a few days, but he would get stronger after. Some time later, he opened his eyes softly, giving a weak cough. His vision was really blurry... Even with the glasses.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff