Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm
SilverLutz
For Jia'Li, I've got Haiba who is in the same pride as her. Here's his info:

Haiba is a very personable cheetah. He likes to meet new friends all the time and is constantly talking. He knows how to butter just about everyone up and uses that to his advantage to get what he wants. While he seems very sweet, he is incredibly manipulative. He can use the talent of his silver tongue to continue to get what he wants out of life. Due to a mishap at the watering hole the first time he was there, he is terrified of water.

Also, if you wanted any further rp with Ninakupenda and Rieseln, she's always available!

Haiba sounds great! I'd love to get some rp for Jia because she's got very little and I wanted to get her some friends in the pride!

YES! I'd love more rp with Rieseln! And Nina has someone she wants to show her new friend! She wants Rieseln to see her new daddy. ^^ Kinda like from far off if you get what I mean. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm
Excellent! Would you like to do two at once, or one first, then the other?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am
SilverLutz
Excellent! Would you like to do two at once, or one first, then the other?

Both would be cool. I may be slightly slow but I'll do my best to reply any chance I get.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 pm
Finally got my newest cubs added to the thread but still need to update Meskehent's pic.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 am
I was wondering if you'd like to do another RP between Hviske and Hidaya? (With the warning I'm kind of a flake nowadays and need to be quoted to remember things). Hviske's an adol at this point, but I have no problem back-dating the RP since she really hasn't got anything else going on at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 am
Princess_Feylin
I was wondering if you'd like to do another RP between Hviske and Hidaya? (With the warning I'm kind of a flake nowadays and need to be quoted to remember things). Hviske's an adol at this point, but I have no problem back-dating the RP since she really hasn't got anything else going on at the moment.

Yeah! I was actually hoping you might still want to rp them together but I saw he had grown so I didn't know. Also it's ok on the flake. I'm a bit of one too but I'll do my best to keep up with our rp so I can poke you to reply so it doesn't fall completely off the grid. ^^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:02 am
Oh, awesome. I will even go set something up, because I am on a roll! I tagged an RP this morning. (Geez, I remember when I used to tag between five and ten in a day). Shall I have them be younger still?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:29 am
For Malaika:

I own her "brother" N'Seka. He was raised by the lioness Yejide (and she's mated to a hyena, Malaika's father). So sort of adoptive brother?
User Image

That would make her sort-of-aunt to my little girl Isifo. I'd love to plot or RP them. I assume they'd know each other.

User Image

I've also got a little leopon girl she could meet. Neither of the cubs are showing any disease symptoms yet, but N'Seka is sick.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 am
Annchen

That sounds perfect Ann! I'd love for Malaika to meet them both! We can say they know each other just haven't talked much. Would you want to do them in the same rp or two different rp's?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 am
bump  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 pm
For any rouges you have that might be interesting in my IT, it would be totes awesome if i could get some members there, but thats up to you <333  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Oh lordy this bad boy is way out of date now. A lot of the cubs have grown to different stages already and I'm still on a hiatus but I won't be gone forever so if anyone wants to offer any type of plot that can wait for my characters then please go ahead and I will get to them whenever I'm online.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 am
Alright updated all my priority characters!

Also I'm looking for any interested female lion that would like to be a thrall in the stormborn and would become the secret lover to my boy Alikosa, who would become a reaver during this plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Izzy Makani
Alright updated all my priority characters!

Also I'm looking for any interested female lion that would like to be a thrall in the stormborn and would become the secret lover to my boy Alikosa, who would become a reaver during this plot.

Izzy! I have a girlie I can offer up who's in need of a home/life/lover/everything. She's practically a blank slate since her pride disbanded so very long ago. She's sweet and caring and at this point is just wandering around, looking for a home to call her own again. :3

User Image  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 pm
Lady Kitania

Izzy! I have a girlie I can offer up who's in need of a home/life/lover/everything. She's practically a blank slate since her pride disbanded so very long ago. She's sweet and caring and at this point is just wandering around, looking for a home to call her own again. :3

User Image

Oh she's lovely Kitania! I would love for her to be part of Alikosa's plot! I'm currently just waiting on his growth to adult and he'll be ready to go a Viking to capture her. ^.^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff