The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 pm
I am looking for Possible MODs. Your Job are to know how to run the whole Charity Guild or just certain Parts of it. In cases that I Vash is currently un-available.

UPDATE: Mods gets something from me personally every good deeds they show. You will get rewarded for your services don't worry and you will get more if you did your Job right!

Please fill up the Form below and Post it in this Thread.

Name:
Nickname:
Qualifications:
How long you've been with the Charity:
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC:

MOD AP PART II

This part of the Application needs to be private. Please Send me a PM on your answer. If you already applied to be a Mod in the thread prior to 5/2/2012. You will get a special PM with this same AP. Other wise please fill in the first ap and post it here then fill in this next part and PM me your answer.

How much time would you say you spend on Gaia everyday/week/month?

What do you like about Gaia these days?

If you would be able to pick. Which part of the Charity would you like to Mod? And why do you think you think you will do a good job on that spot?

Available Spots:
The Council: Will be my trusted pick of hand full of people. You will have access to everything on this group. To be this type of Mod. You better prepare me a LONG essay on why you should be a Council Member. And proofs over proofs of why you should be trusted.
Guild Mods: Accept Invites, Respond to Q&As about the Charity and the Guild. Knows how the whole Guild and Charity System works (you will be trained if you asked)
Charity Mods: Focus on the Charity, Accepting or rejecting applications. Runs the outside the Guild Charity Thread and update contests and such on it. (You are not liable on creating contest just updating them)
Work Mods: These are the brains. You will be part of a team that needs to come up with ideas on how to have the Guild/Charity keeps on running.
Other Mods: You are to be liable to control any other contest our charity runs. If a new thread was made, you or a team of you will be told to go there and mod it. You have no specific place to mod at. And once that event is over, you will not have to do anything till another event comes up and you are asked to be an Active Mod again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm
ok i will try though with my internet problems i am probably not the best canidate lol
Name: QueenJazzmen
Nickname: Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy
Qualifications: i do my best to be friendly and helpful to everyone i come across and i try to get on every day internet is working
How long you've been with the Charity: you would have to ask that i know its been over a year
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: because i like to help people.

if you see i am glowing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please bump here  

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

BleachedDreams

Durem Vampire

11,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm
Name::
- Bleached Dreams

Nickname:
- Bleach, Bleached, Bleachy.

Qualifications:
- Absolutely none. ^^

- A few days/months. Depends on what you call my moment of fellowship.

- Mainly because im unsure how to become a council member. But I don't mind keeping things in check. Im not too big in posting, however I am a stalker. O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm
Hehe found it emotion_yatta

Name: lumpkin96
Nickname: Lumpkin, Lumpy... Anything works
Qualifications: Mmm... I don't really know what qualifications I need but I do go on Gaia everyday (unless I absolutely have no way of accessing a computer with internet). I don't plan on taking a break from Gaia anytime soon.
How long you've been with the Charity: A little over a year I think
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: It would give me something to do and it would let me experience something new. Plus, I'd like to help out a little and give back to the charity that has done so much for me ^-^  

lumpkin96

Friendly Conversationalist

Javuh

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm
Name: Coloring Pages
Nickname: Color, Pages, or Patrick if you perfer
Qualifications: Ive been known to be a very kind person, I can help, and seeing as I just got a job I can help with some of the Gaia money for giveaways contests and more, lastley i only have 200k so I can relate to not
Being able to get many items
How Long have you been with the Charity: around 3 or 4 months
Why should you be a mod of the mcmc: because I'm helpful kind and i can help with money  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 am
Name: Esprit de Escalier
Nickname: Cloud xd
Qualifications: Well, to be honest, I can use my "friendly" attitude , especially when communicating with the members. And also, I have a "self-control" which I can also use in times of argument. 3nodding
How long you've been with the Charity: Not sure but I think, 3-6 months/
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: Hoping that I can improve this guild better. And probably to help others. smile

Esprit de Escalier

light_haze

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 am
Name:
light_haze

Nickname:
Rey

Qualifications:
I'm organized, approachable, honest and would love to have a reason to stay more active here in gaia.

More than a year I think or almost a year now.

I am willing to be of assistance for you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm
BleachedDreams
- Bleached Dreams

Nickname:

Qualifications:
- Absolutely none. ^^

- Mainly because im unsure how to become a council member. But I don't mind keeping things in check. Im not too big in posting, however I am a stalker. O_O
You are a perfect replica of Chass ;P  

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 pm
QueenJazzmen
ok i will try though with my internet problems i am probably not the best canidate lol
Name: QueenJazzmen
Nickname: Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy
Qualifications: i do my best to be friendly and helpful to everyone i come across and i try to get on every day internet is working
How long you've been with the Charity: you would have to ask that i know its been over a year
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: because i like to help people.

if you see i am glowing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please bump here
I believe that you lack of control. I cannot consider you to be a Guild Mod or a Council but I think you will be a perfect Charity Mod. Please feel free to disagree using the Mod Ap II, you dont know I might be missing something on the way I remember you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm
lumpkin96
Hehe found it emotion_yatta

Name: lumpkin96
Nickname: Lumpkin, Lumpy... Anything works
Qualifications: Mmm... I don't really know what qualifications I need but I do go on Gaia everyday (unless I absolutely have no way of accessing a computer with internet). I don't plan on taking a break from Gaia anytime soon.
How long you've been with the Charity: A little over a year I think
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: It would give me something to do and it would let me experience something new. Plus, I'd like to help out a little and give back to the charity that has done so much for me ^-^
When I looked at this Ap, I see a challenge. I wanna have you as a Work Mod just because your attendance will probably be most absolute but Im highly considering you as a Council as well so please try your best on the Mod Ap Part II  

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 pm
Camel Tote
Name: Coloring Pages
Nickname: Color, Pages, or Patrick if you perfer
Qualifications: Ive been known to be a very kind person, I can help, and seeing as I just got a job I can help with some of the Gaia money for giveaways contests and more, lastley i only have 200k so I can relate to not
Being able to get many items
How Long have you been with the Charity: around 3 or 4 months
Why should you be a mod of the mcmc: because I'm helpful kind and i can help with money
I dont think I've met you as much at all. As far as your application goes, I don't believe you belong as one of the Mods. I think your best fit as a Funder. Or if you really think you could be a Mod then try Work Mods. Good Luck on your Mod Ap Part II and I see that you've already changed your username.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 pm
The Vash MonteCristo
BleachedDreams
- Bleached Dreams

Nickname:

Qualifications:
- Absolutely none. ^^

That a good thing? xD  

BleachedDreams

Durem Vampire

11,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 pm
BleachedDreams
The Vash MonteCristo
BleachedDreams
- Bleached Dreams

Nickname:

Qualifications:
- Absolutely none. ^^

That a good thing? xD
He is my RL Best Guy Friend and the Co-owner of this Charity. Even though his presence is pretty much slim to none,  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm
Esprit de Escalier
Name: Esprit de Escalier
Nickname: Cloud xd
Qualifications: Well, to be honest, I can use my "friendly" attitude , especially when communicating with the members. And also, I have a "self-control" which I can also use in times of argument. 3nodding
How long you've been with the Charity: Not sure but I think, 3-6 months/
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: Hoping that I can improve this guild better. And probably to help others. smile
I think you also belong on Guild Mods.

So good luck on your Mod Ap part II  

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm
light_haze
Name:
light_haze

Nickname:
Rey

Qualifications:
I'm organized, approachable, honest and would love to have a reason to stay more active here in gaia.

More than a year I think or almost a year now.

I am willing to be of assistance for you.
Another Perfect Guild Mod, maybe even a Council member but the thing is, lets say I got trust issue. Now you must give me enough reason to entrust you of the responsibilities.

Good luck on your Mod Ap Part II  
Announcement Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces