Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunica's Academy {The Begining}

Back to Guilds

The academy that will allow all races, gender, powers. Please do come in. 

Tags: Romance, Roleplay, Academy, Semi-Literate, All-Races 

Reply ☆Off-School Campus:
Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:08 pm

He barely allowed her to see it but any demon knew it was the mark of a demon lord. Clearly since he was young he wasn't an actual demon lord just a demon prince. He hid the markings from her as he looked to her. "Some thing wrong?" He noticed her looking at his wrist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm
"whats wrong with your wrist?" noticing he didn't want her to see she backed up, "something is wrong isn't it?

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm

He smiled at her softly but did not wish to tell her the truth of his marking. "Tell me what you said and I'll tell you what is wrong." He stayed at her side waiting for Ali also turning his head to her smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm
smilies/icon_stare.gif " ooh, fine... tonight though, ill tell you tonight when we meet" She said glaring at him with a slight smile like she was holding back a laugh ' it seems like i should know that symbol... but why dont i?? ive seen it somewhere.. why cant i remember!' she thought "your smile is beautiful", she mumbled under breath

School Tests

School Tests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm
Akeno left and ran over to Ali, " im sorry" she said and nothing more,holding onto the heart around her neck eric had giving her, " i had over reacted to everything"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Eric ran over to Ali as well, behind Akeno as he stood beside her. "At least we caught you." He smiled and than looked at the sky. "Time to head back to our dorms."  

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

School Tests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 pm
"oh sh** i forgot, i need to go see the principal, here to get a dorm assigned Xo"
she felt stupid forgetting about that running toward the school

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

He watched her run out of the forest smiling but keeping his aura with her so she felt safe. He than looked to Ali, "We should head to our dorms." He began to walk off with Ali at his side.  

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Beautiful Little Minion
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm

☆═━┈Ali Iren┈━═☆

"I find it kinda funny,
I find it Kinda sad.
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had."

Ali came running back as she heard her name be called a couple times. She had long left Akeno and Eric. Things seemed to be getting personal between them and she want to respect them and give them space. Ali came to Eric's side. It was getting dark out and the forest was scary when it was dark."Sorry I was gone, I went exploring." Hopefully they hadnt really noticed that she was gone. Ali didnt want them worried, all though Akeno's state was most like more of an urgent matter then Ali going missing for a couple minutes.

"I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take.
When people run in circles it's
a very very mad world."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Eric smiled and patted her head as if she was a kid. "It's ok, let's just getting out of here. It could rain soon, my blood is getting cold." He led her out of the forest and to her dorm as when he left her at the dorm it began to rain.  

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 am

Eric walked into the forest and waited for Akeno but since it was raining he didn't think she would come. He liked the rain though so he stood still as he removed his shirt and hung it up. The rain ran down his toned muscular body as his body had a few scars over it but that did not bother him. He hung his shirt on a tree and let the ran hit his body as he closed his eyes, he was calm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm
Akeno remembered about Eric telling her to meet him in the Forest, she had completely forgotten being worried about getting her dorm, she ran into the forest and saw it was raining, she looked over and saw eric taking off her shirt, she stopped and starting walking over to him her face becoming red from seeing him shirtless

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 pm
XxSilverxAngelxX Wrote:
Akwno was at the entrance of the school, she looked back at the forest opening the door she saw eric and ali walking, she looked as he took off his shirt, she realized she had stared a bit to long and felt embarrassed as she closed the door and ran the school

((he went back, this is after he dropped her off and went back to meet Akeno))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm
Lelouch-is-Zero Wrote:

((he went back, this is after he dropped her off and went back to meet Akeno))

smilies/icon_whee.gif the post confused me smilies/icon_xp.gif  

School Tests

☆Off-School Campus:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas