Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunica's Academy {The Begining}

Back to Guilds

The academy that will allow all races, gender, powers. Please do come in. 

Tags: Romance, Roleplay, Academy, Semi-Literate, All-Races 

Reply ☆Off-School Campus:
Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Beautiful Little Minion
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm
Deep, dank, and scary!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Akeno runs in deep in forest crying, then sits down

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Eric followed her out into the forest and his aura made her know he was near as it wrapped around her. He walked out into the open so she could see him as he walked to her side and sat with her. "Hey, want to talk or just want some company?" He smiled rubbing her back, her tears running down her face as he brushed his fingers against her cheek and wiping away the tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:40 pm
akeno stood up,"I-I" she turned into a fox and ran off, as a fox he aura blends more in with nature and he other animals

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm

He saw her run off but he ran after her with a smile staying behind her. He slowly began to feel her sadness but that only made him chase her more as he tackled her to the ground playfully. "Why don't you open up to me? You can trust me." He smiled kindly as he held her down gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Akeno tried to change back to human, she tried to get away so find something to trigger her nerve on her ear to change back to human

"why do my damn emotions always have to get in the way on my changing forms" she said, but to mere humans sounded like yips,

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm

He pet her head gently as he rolled on his side continuing to pet her head scrtaching her ears. "I'll be your friend if you want." He smiled making his aura wrapped around her kindly with warmth. Than kissed her head gently still petting her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm
Has eric ended up scratching her ears, he had triggered her nerve there changing her back to a human "oh my god its annoying not being able to change from that form when i want to" Akeno said standing up to stretch, then plopped on the ground laying down staring at the sky

School Tests

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

He smiled and layed down to look up at the stars with her. "How you feeling?" He smiled looking at her as he ran his fingers through her hair but he turned back to look back up at the stars as his face began to become red slowly. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:39 pm
Ali ran in after Eric. She was lagging behind because she wasn't used to running this far."Akeno! Where are you" Ali was only at the entrance of the forest so she didn't see Eric or Akeno. But when she ventured further in she found them both."Gosh you had me scared for a moment."

(sorry for no layout im on my phone)  

Beautiful Little Minion
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

School Tests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am
Akeno smiled, not taking her eyes off the beautiful sky as it became darker and filled with more stars "for what?" she said " there is no reason to be," she heard Ali's voice in a distance " i hear Ali, we should go find her, this forest is covered in magic changes alot, her being human she'll more than likely get lost" she said, she didnt want to get up or leave, she liked that fact that somebody showed care for her, she never wanted that to end, but didn't want it to end up like every one else, tricking her into thinking she had a friend, then leaving her, it happen all to much before

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am

Eric stood up and held out his hand to help her up. "Want some help?" He smiled softly to her as he offered his hand. He allowed his aura to wrap around her to keep her safe, almost like he held her close to him. "And I'm sorry for running my fingers through your hair."  

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

School Tests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 am
Akeno face turned a light shade of red, making her tails appear "sure" she said taking his hand ignoring his apology for messing with her hair, she hadn't minded that at all, she looked back and noticed her tails "oh!! why does this always have to happen smilies/icon_stressed.gif "she said jumping up and down frustrated about it emotion_smilies/icon_vein.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am

Eric laughed quietly as he pulled her close for a second to pet her tails. "I like them they show what you truely are, a beautiful Kitsune." Her body was able to feel the warmth of his body against her's as he pet her tails gently. "So for you to appear complete human you have to touch a part of your ears?"  

Lelouch-is-Zero

Distinct Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
☆Off-School Campus:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers