Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 am
Jezzie smiled at her best friend and rolled up the sleeves to her hoodie, as she always did when she was starting to get hot. She didn't like taking off her hoodie. Not because she was hiding her body or anything like that, she liked her body, but she was just more comfortable that way. "Maybe you should come with us?" Jezzie asked Dean, "Well, if you don't know where your room already is." she glanced over at Belle then to stoirme. Something about the girl told her that she wasn't a student, "Are you a teacher?" She asked, having slight ADD.

Belle was getting ready to strangle Jezzie in front of everybody but decided against it. She loved her, she just wanted to punch her face in at times. "I'm gonna hurt you one day." Belle said innocently with her soprano like voice and cute smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme had been listening to the three students quietly as she had nothing to really add. She blinks in surprise when she realized Jezzie had just asked her a question having spaced out for a moment, "Hmm..? Ah, yes I am. I'm the history teacher to be exact."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm
"Sounds good. We also brought some snacks just in case." Victor said before he suddenly lost balance and fainted. Forgetting a couple of meals took its toll it seems.

David kept Victor from falling, "Forget breakfast, and lunch it seems" he said as Victor regained his balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am
"Ah," Jezzie nodded, "I'm decent at history. It's normally one of my best subjects." She smiled slightly, hearing Belle's little remark. "Promise?" it wouldn't be the first time Belle had promised such a thing.

"Oh, but of course." Belle rolled her eyes, smiling; but then she looked at Stoirme for a moment. She didn't really look like a teacher to Belle at first, but Belle didn't really take the time to observe. The teacher was beautiful with a certain air around her that actually drew Belle in slightly, now that she noticed. For some reason, she liked the two teachers she'd met so far. They seemed different than other teachers she was used to, but then everything was different to what she was used to.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 pm

"It's good to know I will have at least one student who's decent. Most try to use my class as nap time, though those are usually the students who haven't had me before.", Stoirme responds. Her gold eyes focus on Belle, noting the way the girl was examining her. "I take it you have never met a dragon before."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Dean thought about it. "Hmm I haven't seen my room yet. Sure, I'll go with you two." he said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm
(.......Still can't post crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 pm
Reit looked very alarmed to see Victoria faint. He stammered, "W-well, maybe we should take her back into our room..." He opened the door quickly and held it open for David, who was dragging/carrying his "sister" in. "He opened his trunk and pulled out a large bag full of snacks of all shapes and sizes. There were healthy snacks and unhealthy snacks, sweet snacks that tasted like chocolate and savory snacks that were fish flavored. All variety of snacks resided, at least temporarily, in that sack. He glanced at Victoria and darted out with a cup to get her some water. Before leaving, he glanced at David, gestured to the bag, and said, "help yourself"...  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm
"Thanks" David said before looking for anything interesting. He noticed that Victoria's favorite pocky was there and handed it to 'her' He picked a bag of potato chips.

"I don't mean to cause worry. I guess the very beginning is a little stressful..." Victor said, he was a little embarrassed about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm
Belle half smiled a little at Stoirme, "Never; Actually, I've hardly even seen others of my own kind outside of my family." She bit her lip lightly, slightly embarrassed at that fact. It was kind of weird seeing all these different races, in which some she didn't even know existed; but it was kind of cool.

Jezzie smiled at the teach slightly before looking at Dean, "Cool," She glanced at Belle for a moment, but she was talking to Stoirme. "I really don't remember the way back that well." She mumbled to herself, looking at the ground now. Anko was probably starting to get angry at her for being gone so long. "We should probably go" She looked at Belle again, "Sorry to rush ya."

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

"It's fairly normal for my race to not see much of each other unless we have a mate.", Stoirme informs the girl. Hearing Jezzie, she says, "If you must go, then go."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 pm
Reit returned to the room and was very relieved to see Victoria sitting up eating Pocky. He offered her the glass of water and then sat down on the floor, pulling a lollipop that was huge from the bag and commencing to solemnly lick it. He looked over at David. "You like potato chips?" he queried.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 pm
((. . . Bump. . . emotion_donotwant ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm
David nodded, "Yeah, very much. They are very addicting" he said glancing at Victoria who quietly ate her pocky while sipping the water

Victor was deep in though. Somehow his thoughts went to someone he dated. It didn't last long. They found out he wasn't really a girl and beat him up. David saved him from them.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Reit glanced over at Victoria. She looked slightly sad. He opened his mouth and then closed it again and glanced at David. David seemed content to sit and munch. Somehow it just felt too awkward... "Uhmm... is... something wrong?" He asked, coloring slightly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff