Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 pm
heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 pm
Conrad The Mighty
The Force is Strong With Me!
User Image
Name: Kifalmen'Doto
Clan: Waterbuck Clan
Specialization: Peacekeeper
History: Long ago as an adolescent Doto lived in his own prison of hatred and pain because of the guilt he felt from his brother's lost life. To drive the demons out, his solution was to leave the small pride without a word. Doto walked for several years for two purposes with his new 'hakuna matata' attitude; to put make sure no one could find him from his shame as a cub and for another place to settle in, but nothing (and no one) seemed to fit right. When he would come into contact with strangers he would always show them the utmost respect and listened to his or her stories then meditated to extract meaning. Many meanings he developed out of these, but while they sounded good, he couldn't convince himself of them. One night Doto realized that he should never forgave himself for something that he was guaranteed wasn't his fault, and all of the pain washed out with the dirt in the rain. With a new feeling of enlightenment filling his chest, he retraced the knowledge he had gained about life and felt peace reign over his aching heart at last. That night in his sleep, he saw his brother with a smile and his paw over his heart.

(Detailed history)
Personality: Now in his later years of his life, he's peaceful yet not at the jeopardy of justice or bravery; loyal yet not at the jeopardy of justice or compassion for all creatures; understanding yet unassuming and rational. His general demeanor is stoic and reserved, but that is not to say he doesn't have a light side as well. When he's in a good mood, you can sometimes catch him humming or whistling to himself.
Why the council: Doto in his heart has always felt there was something connecting all life-forces together, and that he was destined for a position of leadership. Also, Doto has gone through the trials of becoming a Jedi Knight in his travels, with an accumulation of years of meditation as opposed to a busy lion's accumulated weeks of meditation. His greatest wish would be to combine the information he has gathered in his life and the ways of the force (which he would find were extremely similar) and aid in maintaining the most important thing in his own life, peace.
Three RPs:1, 2 and 3. I know that the page says 3 completed RPs, but I figure the last one there would be more important than it's completed status (which it will have in due time, I assure you.)

Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome Conrad the Mighty and their boy Kifalmen'Doto onto the Jedi Council! We're happy to have them both and with their joining we are one step closer to going official!  

Mizani Ulimwengu

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Znaruto
Name:Berk
Specialization:Knight
Youngling Clan:Maned Wolf Clan
Personality:He is a nice boy and is a huge history buff. He love learning and is kinda of a geek. He has a kind heart and love listening to others.
History:He was born in the pride.

Name:Naveed
Specialization: ...
Youngling Clan:Umm i guess not
Personality:He is a grumpy mofo. He doesn't like most and if he does like you he does not trust you. He kinda of a creep and likes to listen to other convo. He loves to be sneaky and tick other into doing something for him. He love nothing more then torturing over with his mind games.
History:He was born in the pride, his family saw how he was acting and sent him to the sith cus how mean he was.

Okay Hun, I'm glad to accept Berk in to the Jedi! Sorry that this took so long : (

But I'm a little confused with Naveed. Is he going to the Sith? Cause there is another form to fill out for that. (It just makes it easier for me and R4 to see who's accepting who) But, while I'm totally okay with his personality, generally, as a rule, Jedi don't throw out those who show signs of turning to the Dark Side. Usually they either try and guide them back from that path or that Jedi chooses to leave the Order. Otherwise I'd have no problem with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Thank you so much! If anyone would like some rp with the old boy, the is totally open, anytime!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:39 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
Znaruto
Name:Berk
Specialization:Knight
Youngling Clan:Maned Wolf Clan
Personality:He is a nice boy and is a huge history buff. He love learning and is kinda of a geek. He has a kind heart and love listening to others.
History:He was born in the pride.

Name:Naveed
Specialization: ...
Youngling Clan:Umm i guess not
Personality:He is a grumpy mofo. He doesn't like most and if he does like you he does not trust you. He kinda of a creep and likes to listen to other convo. He loves to be sneaky and tick other into doing something for him. He love nothing more then torturing over with his mind games.
History:He was born in the pride, his family saw how he was acting and sent him to the sith cus how mean he was.

Okay Hun, I'm glad to accept Berk in to the Jedi! Sorry that this took so long : (

But I'm a little confused with Naveed. Is he going to the Sith? Cause there is another form to fill out for that. (It just makes it easier for me and R4 to see who's accepting who) But, while I'm totally okay with his personality, generally, as a rule, Jedi don't throw out those who show signs of turning to the Dark Side. Usually they either try and guide them back from that path or that Jedi chooses to leave the Order. Otherwise I'd have no problem with it.

Yeah he is a Sith sorry i thought i used that froum XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 am
Yooooooo Finals on Wednesday and Thursday! Wish me luck!

Then I can focus on RP again!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm
This is such a cool idea holy cow my Star Wars inner nerd is freaking out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 pm
Lightning Shadow X
This is such a cool idea holy cow my Star Wars inner nerd is freaking out.

Thanks heart We've been having a lot of fun with it.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
Yooooooo Finals on Wednesday and Thursday! Wish me luck!

Then I can focus on RP again!
Good luck!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:38 am
I'm tempted to try and have a form for one of my babies.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 am
Lightning Shadow X
I'm tempted to try and have a form for one of my babies.

We'd love to have you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 am
Name: Shina
Specialization: Knight
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf Clan
Personality:
Fiercely loyal and protective, Shina has an adoration of nature and the wilderness as well as those she considers her pack mates or friends. She can sometimes be very vocal about her opinions, but knows when to back off if she's wrong, if reluctantly so.
History:
Was found when she was a pup and brought into the pride, slowly but surely became more enthralled with the teachings of the Jedi and all that the masters had to teach.

(One of the many blank slates I had <3)  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:42 pm
Lightning Shadow X
Name: Shina
Specialization: Knight
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf Clan
Personality:
Fiercely loyal and protective, Shina has an adoration of nature and the wilderness as well as those she considers her pack mates or friends. She can sometimes be very vocal about her opinions, but knows when to back off if she's wrong, if reluctantly so.
History:
Was found when she was a pup and brought into the pride, slowly but surely became more enthralled with the teachings of the Jedi and all that the masters had to teach.

(One of the many blank slates I had <3)

Ahh! She's super pretty! Accepted! Welcome to the Jedi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 am
*dances*  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 pm
I'm slowly but surely working out a form for a lass of mine. I think she'd enjoy life as a Jedi. Mmhm~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff