Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Castle

Back to Guilds

You're invited to a mysterious castle, rumored to house Mistresses, Masters and Pets... Do you dare enter? 

Tags: Roleplaying, Mistress, Master, Slave, Pets 

Reply Outside the Castle
Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm
Garden

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 pm
Paths

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 pm
Entrance to the woods

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm
ScarletFrost

ঐ ও L e x E t h a n C a l l i e n ও ঐ

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

My garb for the day current
who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood amused

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex led Lady Scarlet into the gardens, watching the fireflies flicker past them as he bowed his head to her, responding to her comment. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Scarlet...." his voice was soft and cool as he spoke, his eyes glowing softly in the moonlight as it shone down upon them.

If you miss you might hit a S T A R.

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:00 pm
Keleios Faith

User Image
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Lex Ethan Callien," she purred. She found a comfortable, lush spot and sank gracefully into the grass. She patted the turf beside her invitingly. He truly looked spectacularly hansom in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm
ScarletFrost

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood amused

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex sat at Scarlet's side, tongue running over his teeth as he listened to her words, her emotions caressed along his skin like silk. He scanned the gardens around them before he responded to her, one of his hands buried in the grass beneath them as he calmed it and fed it energy to grow and calm once they left. "So what made you seek me out, Lady Scarlet? Or drew you to me, whichever it may be..."

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 pm
Keleios Faith

User Image
Scarlet offered him his cupcake and languidly licked the cream off the top of hers before answering. "That which draws all vampires; life. I could smell it radiating from your room--all those beautiful roses--so alive! And the fact that you're so good looking doesn't hurt either. What about you? Why did you invite me to cross your doorstep? Most would be a tad more cautious when dealing with my kind."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 pm
ScarletFrost

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood neutral

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex arched one brow as he looked over at Scarlet while holding the cupcake. He looked back at it after a moment, dipping one finger into the frosting and licking it off before he responded to the woman. "Honestly, it isn't as though you could have done anything to me, Lady Scarlet." there was no inflection in his voice as he spoke. He wasn't lying, or being cocky... Just honest.

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Keleios Faith

User Image
Scarlet threw back the shot of Irish cream. "Comments like that make me want to try something. Go on--tell me what I can't do, and I'll try to prove you wrong. All in the name of fun, of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am
ScarletFrost

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood neutral

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex looked at Scarlet, and all teasing and emotion had vanished from his gaze. His eyes flashed, the bright blue-violet vanishing in a split second as black swirled across them, blacking out even the whites of his eyes. "I'm not as human as I seem, Lady Scarlet... Please, trust me when I say, I have no reason to fear you, or your powers." the black washed away once more, and Lex blinked, turning his gaze away from the woman, to stare out at the garden in silence.

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 am
keleios faith

User Image
"So serious," she mock scolded to hide her deep concern and deeper interest. "I never said you had to fear me, darling. I'm not one of those ancients that feeds on fear. I much prefer fanatical adoration. Fewer mobs with pitchforks and torches. More chocolate." She punctuated her statement with a bite of cupcake. "Fear evokes boring reactions anyway. All that screaming gives me a headache." She leand close to him so that her soft, cool breath tickled his ear like an evening breeze. "I prefer whispered sweet nothings under a starlit sky. A symphony of powers is far better than a contest, don't you think? "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm
ScarletFrost

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood neutral

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex's eyes turned back to look at her, or at least, as much as he could, what with her being so close. The woman was a flirt, that much was obvious, but Lex wasn't currently in the mood to be a flirt... All those flirtations were drawn to someone else, leaving him abnormally tame in comparison to his usual attitude. He gave an internal sigh at his own train of thought and pulled himself out of it with a seemingly sleepy blink. "You must forgive me, Lady Scarlet, but I'm more accustomed to screams, terror and pitchforks... I'm not quite sure I'd know what to do if someone showed fanatical adoration towards me... Or expected me to show that to them..."

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 am
keleios faith

User Image

"Don't get me wrong, I've seen my fare share of pitchforks," she soothed. "I was born a couple decades before Neapolitan's Reign of Terror in late 18th and early 19th century France, and as an aristocratic family, my parents and brother and I were chased out of the country by blood thirsty peasants. It was then that I decided that given the choice between fear and love, I would always try to evoke love. People seldom try to kill you when they love you."

There was a moment of silence while she finished her cupcake and considered the conversation.

"You know, you still haven't answered my question," she reminded him. "You might have no reason to fear me or my kind, but why invite me? Why even associate with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am
ScarletFrost

User Image

-------

--------

Aim for the M O O N

who I'm with, Scarlet
my mood neutral

xxxxxxxxxxx গহ Lex shrugged one muscled shoulder as he finished the cupcake before he responded to Scarlet. "I have no reason to fear you, or your kind... I was invited here, and the last thing I'm going to do, is deny anyone access to at least speaking with me... So why not?" his blue-violet eyes turned to look at her as he grinned "Nothing more, nothing less."

[[OOC]]  

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 am
keleios faith

User Image

"And a crystal is just a crystal. But if you turn it this way," Scarlet muttered to herself. "You mysteriously powerful people never can manage a straight answer."

She saw the cook's assistant in the distance and waved at him. He ran over with a bottle of distilled spirits and took off back to the kitchen.

"He forgot to bring us glasses, she observed ruefully. "Do you mind sharing a bottle?"  
Outside the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff