Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Summoner's Game (Stardust & Viper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am
V:

"I know I know... But I wolf it down because its ice cream..." she explains, his attentions aiding in passing of her brain freeze.

"While I don't need to lay down, how can I pass up massage?..." she says, standing up and kissing him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:39 am
SD:

"I know you do." He smiled taking her hand. "You're pregnant now though, if you ever feel the need to ask for help or need a hand please ask me. There's nothing wrong with getting a hand or showing a little weakness from time to time." he said as they left.

Entering their love nest, Cress began to massage her shoulders while they relaxed on the couch. "Wow your muscles are tence today! you worked up quite a storm my little warrior." Cress chuckled, "You're very strong you know, you'll make a great mother Scarlett."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 am
V:

"How does strength have anything to do with being a good mother?" Scarlett questioned, laying out across the couch while Cress massaged her shoulders.

Having lost her mother at a very young age, Scarlett was raised by her father and thus grew up treated like a boy for the most part. "Wouldn't strength be a bad thing when caring for something small like a child?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:57 am
SD:

"I meant your will. You never give up." he replied stopping to give her a behind hug. "I've watched you practice. Even when you've gotten so tired you're about to collapse you keep going. You've got a strong and kind heart Scarlett, sorry I wasn't clear before."

They snuggled for a little bit, every so often he would massage more parts of her body. "Yes you don't want to crush our children when they're born, but I know you'll be a great mother because you're very protective. To be honest I feel secure when I'm around you. I wasn't talking about physical strength Honey, I was talking about inner strength."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:00 pm
V:

"That makes more sense..." Scarlett replies kissing him as they snuggled atop the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:51 pm
viper9000
Viper9000 said the following:

(I don't mind RPing the lovey dovey but do we really want her pregnancy to just zip by with nothing of great importance or interest happening?

Oh oh oh oh! What if we have her father discover her location and come looking to take her back unaware that she's already taken Cress as her husband and lover?

----------
Twilightdrifter said the following:

(That could be interesting. smile Sure we could do that. No I'm not saying we should just speed through her pregnancy. lol oh well nevermind. XD Why don't you start the skip this time? Since I'm always doing it. =P

V:

In the following months, Scarlett bloomed like a well tended flower. Along with her breasts and belly filling out, her hips grew and shifted in preparation for the coming birth.

As her pregnancy came to light, Cress and herself were removed from the school's tournament list and temporarily moved to the inactive list. Not that she didn't mind the extended vacation...  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm
SD:

Cress still focused on his magic, now being able to lift her in the air using Leviatate just for kicks. They still were busy now that they weren't fighting in the tournaments. People weren't at all surprised seeing that it would have happened sooner or later though some of the girls in his classes were jealous of Scarlett.

Having prepared a large lunch, he took it to her on the couch. Placing the plate, stacked with food, near her arm's reach. Cress began to massage her belly. "Eat up! There are going to be fireworks tonight since today's the Summerbloom Festival." he smiled giving her round belly a gentle pat. "You've been asleep for a while, there isn't much to do now that we're both off the tournament list."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:33 pm
V:

"All that much more of a reason to keep sleeping..." she muttered, rolling over onto her side and hiding her face beneath a throw-pillow. "Besides I'm fat now, it takes effort to move..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:03 pm
SD:

Snuggling into her some Cress rubs her belly gently. "You're not fat, you're pregnant silly. Well I'll be here if you need me honey." he said giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek before getting up to clean the kitchen and do a few chores around the house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm
V:

As the smell of nearby food slowly drifted towards her, Scarlett gave up resisting. Blindly feeling about for the plate of sandwiches, she found them and upon grabbing a few, quickly ate them.

"Well I feel fat..." she complained from her spot on the couch. "Stupid belly is always gettin' in the way of our fun..."

Due to the amount she carried, these past four months had seen Scarlett's stomach swell outward at an amazing rate, her belly currently resembling a scaled basketball.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm
SD:

"You're still very beautiful though. You also did say you wanted to bear my children." he replied with a faint chuckle. Cress was able to gently snuggle up behind her, thanks to the fact that the couch she was sleeping on was folded out as a bed. One of his hands gently caressing her belly Cress kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry we'll find new ways to have fun. Wow they're active now." he said feeling their children kick at his hand. Snuggling into her Cress pulled a blanket over them both and yawned a little. "I could do for a nap too. I'd take on in our bed, but since you're very snuggly I'd rather take one with you." he cooed to her gently his hand rubbing her shoulder a little. "We'll figure out a way to make this pregnancy much less of a hassel, don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm
V:

"I'll hold you to that..." she replied, her hand guiding his across the surface of her belly as they snuggled closer together and drifted off to sleep.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm
SD:

Awaking a few hours later, Cress took a shower and changed to prepare for the fireworks. Luckally they had some time to spare, so when she was ready herself, they could walk around the fairgrounds.

Out of all the years he had lived here, Cress never missed the event. He loved fireworks. Knowing she would take some time, he waited patiently for her, though he did help Scarlett off of the couch first.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 pm
V:

Awaking a few minutes after Cress left her side, Scarlett waited her turn and showered off as well. Polishing her scales to the point that they were almost reflective, Scarlett then decided which dress to wear. Despite her growing body, she fit herself into favorite black one, the now tight fabric only highlighting the generous curves of her body.

"How do I look?" she asked, doing a slow twirl in front of Cress.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas