Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:26 am
I, Divena, agree to co-own Amaryllis Splenden and Hibiscus Splenden with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:28 am
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Amaryllis Splenden and Hibiscus Splenden with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights

I agree!  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness and tefla

Co-ownership agreement of the Soquili Enzo Sinclair

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig, Teepee)

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for a year or longer then ownership of Enzo Sinclair will transfer to the active owner. Either of us can relinquish our half of the co-ownership if we feel like it to the other.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:01 pm
tefla
Nyx Queen of Darkness and tefla

Co-ownership agreement of the Soquili Enzo Sinclair

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig, Teepee)

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for a year or longer then ownership of Enzo Sinclair will transfer to the active owner. Either of us can relinquish our half of the co-ownership if we feel like it to the other.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

HECK YEAH!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 pm
I, .Tortured. .pumpkin. am writing this agreement for Uniwingdfox due to her having a difficult time finding time to get on the computer for long periods of time.
We will be sharing full co-ownership rights for the three following Soquili
Moon
User Image
Moon Moon
User Image

And Moon Moon’s unnamed Daughter, Who we agree to name Noomoo
User Image
We each can independently enter into breedings without counting against the other person or having to get permission ahead of time. If, for any reason, we wish to share rights to a breeding, we will simply state so on the form after discussing it in private.
We get full rights to: RP, post in Teepee, show off in Signature, select breeding partners, or try for Eldership. We must BOTH AGREE publically to turn into a skinwalker or to kill off any of these characters. Characters must remain on Utloyi Island and breed only with other Soquili from said island.
In the event of wishing to break co-ownership, we cannot force the other one to leave and must instead choose to step away from the Soquili ourselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm
I, Puhterodactyl (formerly Manchu the Panda) am reverting full ownership of my Naavi back to me from co-owning with Raiu-chan due to other owner's inactivity (last post in 2012).  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:57 am
I, Divena, agree to co-own Patcheel Qinling with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 am
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Patcheel Qinling with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
l agree  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:57 pm
I am giving complete ownership of this nameless pony that I won today to Lady_Katsaya
Lady_Katsaya
heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:02 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
I am giving complete ownership of this nameless pony that I won today to Lady_Katsaya
Lady_Katsaya
heart

I agree! ;u;  

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 am
Fatal Irony and tefla

Co-ownership agreement of the Fake Shiny Liepard (name tbd)

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig, Teepee). Important decisions like lifemating will be discussed between the two of us.

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for a year or longer then ownership of fake shiny Liepard will transfer to the active owner. Either of us can relinquish our half of the co-ownership if we feel like it to the other.

Fatal Irony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 am
tefla
Fatal Irony and tefla

Co-ownership agreement of the Fake Shiny Liepard (name tbd)

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig, Teepee). Important decisions like lifemating will be discussed between the two of us.

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for a year or longer then ownership of fake shiny Liepard will transfer to the active owner. Either of us can relinquish our half of the co-ownership if we feel like it to the other.

Fatal Irony

Agreed! smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 pm
I Velvetvixie am fully accepting my wonderful gifts bestowed upon me from their former owner
Revien
★ ★ ★
Soquili Update

Owner transfer from Revien to VelvetVixie
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

and hereby agree to all shop terms as the new owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 pm
VelvetVixie
I Velvetvixie am fully accepting my wonderful gifts bestowed upon me from their former owner
Revien
★ ★ ★
Soquili Update

Owner transfer from Revien to VelvetVixie
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

and hereby agree to all shop terms as the new owner.

I agree  

Revien

Shy Lover

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 pm
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 07-28-2017-1725
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Roleplaying, Display, and Contest Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and IC/OOC roleplaying ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Jim into RP contests so long as his personality does not deviate from what is already established.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Jim in their teepee. His starting stats are to be transferred over from techabyte's teepee to Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's.

Traditonal Breeding
- All of Jim's traditional breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogate for Jim and Spock.
- Traditional breedings will follow an alternating breeding rights pattern, starting with techabyte getting Jim's first breeding.

Spirit Breeding
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to all spirit breedings with Spock.
- In the event Jim is involved in a spirit breeding not involving Spock, it will follow the alternating breeding rights pattern mentioned in the Traditional Breeding section.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to enter Jim into wishing stars for a miracle baby with Spock.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to attempt to custom mock children between Jim and Spock.

Life Altering Decisions
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko understands that Jim is lifemated to Spock, and that agreement is not to be broken.
- All major plots and life altering decisions (bonding to a familiar, skinwalkering, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners.

Ownersip Rights
- techabyte's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko may give up her ownership portion to techabyte but cannot transfer it to someone else without techabyte's permission.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games