Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and Missy-kun

Missy-Kun

- Teepee Rights
- Sig Rights
- IC/OOC Rights
- Breeding Rights. Missy will not need to get permission from myself to enter breedings. <3

pippi18848

- Teepee Rights
- Sig Rights
- IC/OOC Rights[Really only in the event if an RP is started and Missy can't get back to it to finish it due to IRL circumstances/whathaveyou]
- If I ever have a pairing idea come up for a breeding I will poke Missy about it first to make sure she has nothing arranged.

Any major life changes such as lifemating, cursing, etc. Missy will not need to talk to me about. Just needs to keep me in the loop. <3

Should Missy drop off the face of Gaia, and hasn't contacted myself in over six months, I will break off the co-ownership and have the rights revert back to myself.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:18 pm
pippi18848
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and Missy-kun

Missy-Kun

- Teepee Rights
- Sig Rights
- IC/OOC Rights
- Breeding Rights. Missy will not need to get permission from myself to enter breedings. <3

pippi18848

- Teepee Rights
- Sig Rights
- IC/OOC Rights[Really only in the event if an RP is started and Missy can't get back to it to finish it due to IRL circumstances/whathaveyou]
- If I ever have a pairing idea come up for a breeding I will poke Missy about it first to make sure she has nothing arranged.

Any major life changes such as lifemating, cursing, etc. Missy will not need to talk to me about. Just needs to keep me in the loop. <3

Should Missy drop off the face of Gaia, and hasn't contacted myself in over six months, I will break off the co-ownership and have the rights revert back to myself.

Agreed heart  

Missy-Kun

Indulgent Nymph

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 am
I, Phoenix Soarys, Relinquish full rights of Ainsley to SSBros, With the understanding that:
1. If SSBros No longer wants Ainsley, I be notified so that I may make arraingments because I own His mother and would like to keep tabs on him and his kin.
2. SSBros enjoy him and love him as I never could.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:33 pm
Phoenix_soarys
I, Phoenix Soarys, Relinquish full rights of Ainsley to SSBros, With the understanding that:
1. If SSBros No longer wants Ainsley, I be notified so that I may make arraingments because I own His mother and would like to keep tabs on him and his kin.
2. SSBros enjoy him and love him as I never could.
Hope I'm doing this right.

I agree.

And thank you so much once again!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, Give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to "Lafayette" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both:
-- Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the First breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner as soon as they are of age (1 Month old).
- Has permission to enter Lafayette in Singles Mixers. In the event of a win, Wyvern has no rights to the baskets.
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-In the event of 3 Baskets Wyvern cannot claim the 3rd.

(Unabashedly stolen from DNS, who nipped it from Mind. LOL!)

Kaya Wolf Moon
Surprise! Have fun finding him a pretty girl. As soon as you accept I will post for an updated cert. heart

Accepted! <3

Re-quoting to break this co-own as Kaya has officially won her breeding with another Pawed of mine she co-owns!
Congrats hun! heart

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:02 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, Give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to "Lafayette" in a temporary co-ownership.

User Image

Both:
-- Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the First breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner, and can actively hunt for a partner as soon as they are of age (1 Month old).
- Has permission to enter Lafayette in Singles Mixers. In the event of a win, Wyvern has no rights to the baskets.
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.

-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-In the event of 3 Baskets Wyvern cannot claim the 3rd.

(Unabashedly stolen from DNS, who nipped it from Mind. LOL!)

Kaya Wolf Moon
Surprise! Have fun finding him a pretty girl. As soon as you accept I will post for an updated cert. heart

Accepted! <3

Re-quoting to break this co-own as Kaya has officially won her breeding with another Pawed of mine she co-owns!
Congrats hun! heart

Agreed! Thank you so much for everything! heart And good luck in future breedings!  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a fully pawed Soq.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern may take ownership of it.

((Nipped this from Mind cause I am not good at writing up legible co-owns... XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

I utterly and totally agree! heart heart

Re-quoting this to break it as the breeding has been achieved and baskets have arrived!
Congrats again hun! heart

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a fully pawed Soq.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern may take ownership of it.

((Nipped this from Mind cause I am not good at writing up legible co-owns... XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

I utterly and totally agree! heart heart

Re-quoting this to break it as the breeding has been achieved and baskets have arrived!
Congrats again hun! heart

I agree to this. Thank you so much! heart  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:36 am
Co-Owning Agreement for Voltaire "Volt" (i have not recived his cert yet)
User Image

Co-Owners: Missy-Kun & ProphetOfProfit

Basically i give her rights to everything. Breeding's, RP, signature, ect.

However after 3 months of inactivity on Missy-Kun's part with no contact or prior warning, PropfitofProfit reserves the right to break this co ownership and Take back full ownership once more.

Missy-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:37 am
ProphetOfProfit
Co-Owning Agreement for Voltaire "Volt" (i have not recived his cert yet)
User Image

Co-Owners: Missy-Kun & ProphetOfProfit

Basically i give her rights to everything. Breeding's, RP, signature, ect.

However after 3 months of inactivity on Missy-Kun's part with no contact or prior warning, PropfitofProfit reserves the right to break this co ownership and Take back full ownership once more.

Missy-Kun

Agreed heart  

Missy-Kun

Indulgent Nymph

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:45 pm
Co-Owning Agreement for
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and Mythi Red Panda

Mythi Red Panda's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- including rights to finding a breeding partners and/ or lifemate(s)
- Rights to all of Sumire's breedings
- If there is a third basket for any of Sumire's breedings, Mythi and the breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place in their teepee and do stats for if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Sumire. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

Sage_the_vampirc_angel's Rights:
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-Owning Agreement for
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and Mythi Red Panda

Mythi Red Panda's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- including rights to finding a breeding partners and/ or lifemate(s)
- Rights to all of Sumire's breedings
- If there is a third basket for any of Sumire's breedings, Mythi and the breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place in their teepee and do stats for if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Sumire. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

Sage_the_vampirc_angel's Rights:
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig

I agree! heart  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:16 pm
Co-Owning Agreement for
User Image

Co-Owners: Ebonrune & Gracie Loff

Gracie Loff
- May RP Viona any way she wishes
- Must discuss with Ebonrune any breedings beforehand
- Must check with Ebonrune if she wishes to lifemate Viona
- Has rights to all of Viona's breedings
- In event of three basket breeding, Ebonrune may be given the option to take third basket after the first two choices have been made by Gracie and her partner
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/want to have Viona, in which case ownership defaults to Ebonrune

Ebonrune:
- Has the right to reclaim/break the co-owning if Gracie Loff disappears for three months or more
- May act on Gracie Loff's behalf in breedings with Gracie Loff's permission
- If two basket breeding, Ebonrune forfeits all rights to a basket (unless breeding was with one of her own horses)

Both:
- Have rights to display Viona in their sig
- May display Viona in their teepee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Ebonrune
Co-Owning Agreement for
User Image

Co-Owners: Ebonrune & Gracie Loff

Gracie Loff
- May RP Viona any way she wishes
- Must discuss with Ebonrune any breedings beforehand
- Must check with Ebonrune if she wishes to lifemate Viona
- Has rights to all of Viona's breedings
- In event of three basket breeding, Ebonrune may be given the option to take third basket after the first two choices have been made by Gracie and her partner
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/want to have Viona, in which case ownership defaults to Ebonrune

Ebonrune:
- Has the right to reclaim/break the co-owning if Gracie Loff disappears for three months or more
- May act on Gracie Loff's behalf in breedings with Gracie Loff's permission
- If two basket breeding, Ebonrune forfeits all rights to a basket (unless breeding was with one of her own horses)

Both:
- Have rights to display Viona in their sig
- May display Viona in their teepee

Yaaas.. I agree. D: heart  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image
His alt-cert
Uncert
Nekkid uncert.

I am transferring all rights of ownership Elewaka to Wasteland Wyvern.

Wasteland Wyvern
Enjoy your first mini boyo! <3

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games