Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm
8D yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am
exclaim I've started an RP for Moto'Moyo's abduction. Sorry this took me so long to get to guys!

Abduction of Moyo
BluefireDragonz

Reeshie Hack

I'm gonna get the other two started up. :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am
exclaim Here's the RP for Shairi's abduction! I'll set up an open Rp for Chokwe members. No one knows the twins have gone missing, yet, so it'll be a typical morning for everyone else.

Abduction of Moto'Shairi

Nerpin

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Reeshie Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 am
Thalion
exclaim I've started an RP for Moto'Moyo's abduction. Sorry this took me so long to get to guys!

Abduction of Moyo

I'm gonna get the other two started up. :3

xD thank you for being so GOTOIT. <3 I appreciate it.

I did, however, edit that intro post, lawl.

Shai won't come out so early in the day, so I shifted the time to late evening. If that isn't a good time, setting it an hour or two before daylight would be okay, but pushing the limits of how close to daylight the Vamp would be willing to be caught out of the jungle. She's spent her entire life as a vampire, so the need to be in the dark is an almost physical requirement.

Actually, a few hours before sunrise would maybe be best... taking into account travel time to the troupe, and adding in a good reason to snatch and run. *fixes*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am
No worries! Edit as you see fit. XDD I just needed to get something up while I was on a roll. :3

exclaim For everyone else! I started an open RP for Chokwe members. Again- no one knows the cubs are being kidnapped, for now there's cubs everywhere running around. Nothing out of the ordinary.
A typical morning  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 am
Abduction of Moyo is complete! I've updated the front page with a summary.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm
If the contests ones can be abducted and captured, I'd throw in Malkia to be taken in to the pride. But I can definitely have my cocoa cheetah captured but she is a really good sneaky scout so definitely it would have to be an epic capture, not some sissy easy capture.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 pm
exclaim Moving On!
Sorry for the delay everyone! Life seems to have swallowed some of the major participants of the last phase. While we’ve not exactly been the most speedy in our responses, we feel it’s time to move onto the second phase of the metaplot.

Part 1: Abduction | Abandoned | If the players would like to finish this rp at a later time, please be sure to let us know so we can update the timeline!
Summery:
By the time the danger was apparent, it was too late. A dark lion with a mad set of eyes surged into the border like a thunderstorm, roaring and bearing down his claws on the Chisou, Mbwamwitu. The scout lost consciousness just after he was ambushed by the dark intruder. His last memories were the pain-filled pleas of the young Chibun, Moto’Shairi and the gut-wrenching smell of blood…

User Image

Part 2: Grave Tidings
The Chisou, Mbwamwitu was found along the border unconscious and barely clinging to life. Two of the Chisou have gone missing, the young twins of Gremio and Safi’Moto. The patrols along the borders have tightened up and a frantic troupe is scrambling for answers.

◘ Memories of Blood
Characters Involved:
• Open Chokwe Rp!

Summery:
-- --

Chokwe Troupe

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 pm
@Chi:
Ooh that would be awesome. o:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Moving On!

For those of you with an open rp still, feel free to continue on but so we can move things along, the next phase is going to start getting set up.

- A few people are now on hiatus so I will be getting in contact with them to ask for permission to NPC their characters or write a summery of the events that took place.

- So far I have a very, very basic layout for the next few rp's. I'll be working with the Mwana on this but if you have any modifications beyond what's already been discussed, please let me know!

1. With an eyewitness to a violent abduction of one of his cubs and the sudden disappearance of another Gremio, the father of the cubs, demands that the troupe takes action. Taban decides to issue a scouting unit before acting.

- Currently the scouts include:
1. Kirkis
2. Jale (?)
3. Vaan

Leopards are preferred for this operation. Sign ups for a scouting mission will be open starting now and they will close on Friday. This will involve a short rp between the scouts in Mwana territories (so this will be open to Mwana members). We will likely have a dice rolling system to determine how long the scouts are there before they are detected.

2. The scouts will spot one of the twins within the border of the Mwana along with many others (Viktor babies, etc.) and report back to Taban. Having little choice, Taban will mobilize three units to press an assault on the Mwana borders while an infiltration unit will use the battle as a distraction to slip in and rescue the cubs.

The units will be led by:
- Taban
- Viktor
- Flik

Infultration will be led by:
- Kirkis

If you want to join a unit specifically, let us know. Otherwise we'll use our own characters to fill them!

3. During the battle, Gin will fall to the vampires. During the infiltration, Jowy will break from his unit in search of blood vengeance for the cub that was assumed to have been killed.

4. Several cubs will be successfully rescued (default Chokwe and Viktor-spawns that -want- to be rescued. Cubs made specifically for the Mwana to boost their numbers are off-limits OOC. IC it will be assumed that rescue attempts have failed.). The Chokwe will fall back to their own borders.

- Events within the Mwana following the battle will be left up to them! Chokwe members will not be aware of them.

5. Upon their return, the Chokwe will find the 'murdered' cub alive but badly injured, having been rescued by a mysterious outsider. They'll be forced to realize that they just made a dangerous enemy on a brash mistake.

6. A new rivalry will begin...

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 am
User Image
Moving On!

With permission from Syr, Blue is going to be driving the Mwana side of the conflict.

The following is the list of events from the above Chokwe timeline, from the viewpoint of the Mwana.

1. The Mwana are unaware of the trouble caused by one of their members. Her unbalanced mind further strained by having her latest litter removed from her, Shaitani has started stealing cubs from outside of the pride's territory, including a juvenile from the Chokwe. Unaware, and truthfully uncaring, where she is getting the cubs from, the king and his mother remove them from her before she can hurt them and place them with nannies to raise as full members of the pride. While the circumstances are strange, they are an unexpected windfall, bringing new blood to the pride and bolstering their numbers.

2. Taken by surprise by the sudden attack, the Mwana scramble to defend themselves. Without knowing why the Chokwe are attacking them, the do their best to beat off the invading pride.

3. A rogue Chokwe member seeking revenge comes upon the king's mother Afritti, who has stayed behind with a couple nannies to guard and comfort the cubs. Afritti is killed and the nannies flee with whatever cubs they can take with them.

4. Several cubs will be successfully rescued (default Chokwe and Viktor-spawns that -want- to be rescued. Cubs made specifically for the Mwana to boost their numbers are off-limits OOC. IC it will be assumed that rescue attempts have failed.). The Chokwe will fall back to their own borders.

5. Angered by the seemingly unprovoked attack and the death of his mother, Asanbosam swears blood fued with the Chokwe and begins to send out Mwana members with special blessings that allow them to travel by day, covered with skins that protect them from the sun to steal cubs and blood binders, and recuit new members to the pride.

((The Hunt mini-event the Mwana are doing now are assumed to have take place after these events, though they will run at the same time to give everyone time to rp, and because its halloween.))

6. A new rivalry will begin...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm
exclaim Chokwe scouts and all Mwana members! The next phase has begun!

Please read over the initial post to get information on how this is to be played out. There will also be prizes! So get in there. D<
...also sorry for the delay. Someone should have done my midterms. >8  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out