Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Love and Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru just stared at Nils with a love-struck gaze. With the sun shining around his body, he looked like a hot flame of fire. He couldn't help but blush and get all flustered. He gets up from the bed and walks over to Nils, wrapping his arms around his skinny waist and laying his head on Nils' broad back. "I promise, no work while we're here. But, why does it have to start tomorrow? Can't our vacation start right now," he asked as his face got all red from embarrassment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils put his hands over Haru's as he looked out the window with a smile. "Yes it could start today. I thought you might like to rest first however..." He turned around, wrapping his arms around Haru, lifting his head up to see his eyes. "We can both rest when this over and we are wrapped in each other's arm and a mess of sheets." Nils smiled and kisses Haru deeply and passionly until they both had to to part for air. A small trace of saliva left between them from the kisss. "Lets have our vacation" Nils walked him back over to the bed where they both fell on. Him ontop of Haru, looking down at with the most loving, lust filled gaze. "I love you Haru." He kissed him once more than started to remove his clothes.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas