Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am
User Image
Alright, Ekaitz thought to himself as he looked around the brotherhood mother's den, you need to find someone new to hang out. Ekaitz father, Bukaera had told him that he needed to hang around leopards his own age. His father was tired of watching him himself. Instead he dropped him off at the mother's den so he could find someone else.

Ekaitz didn't really want to play though. He more wanted to go exploring in the tunnels and cause some trouble. That's what he was good at. As he looked around he grinned to himself. Maybe he could find someone here that would like to cause trouble with him. Mischief was always funner in pairs than causing it alone.

His usualy friends weren't around. They were probably with their fathers. Ekaitz let out a sigh. He guessed he would have to make some new friends today. It wouldn't be too hard, he decided. He was sure he was easy to get along with. The only negative trait he could think of that he had was his loud mouth. Which reminded him that the best way to get attention was to be nice and loud! "Hey Hey! Anyone want to be my friend," he called out as loud as he could, something that wasn't safe to do in the tunnels. "I want to cause some trouble. Anyone wanna join me?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 am
[cert and pretty color later]

Milima had been napping between lessons from her mother and the other females. She wouldn't have volunteered, wouldn't have attempted to get herself into trouble (she was just a girl, after all), and would have scoot further away in her drowsiness. But someone had other plans for her. And she found herself rolled away from her spot, and right into the bright green male. A bit disoriented from the VERY sudden wake-up call, she blinked at the male. And her ears went back.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to roll into you." She vaguely recalled something about 'friends'. "Uhm...if you don't mind the fact I'm a girl, I can be a friend?" She was more than ready for rejection.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 am
Ekaitz had jumped back when she rolled into him. Than he laughed. "I don't mind that you are a girl. My Pa likes adult girls after all. He told me that I always have to be nice to girls, especially leopardess girls." He spoke quickly. It was exciting for him to have a new friend. She would be his first girl friend too!

"My name is Ekaitz. My pa and I just came here recently." Being new, Ekaitz didn't know all the pride rules. His father had told him not to leave the mother's den, but Ekaitz wasn't the best at listening. "Wanna explore the tunnels with me? It will lots of fun."

Every time Ekaitz had explored, either by himself of with his friends, he had always gotten lost and a guard brought him back to the mother's den. Than his father scolded him. This time would be different though, he was sure of it. Today he felt lucky.

[IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games