Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
With a Stroke of the Brush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal was a little bruised up, but nothing too serious. He stepped outside with the man in his arms, walking towards his car, he put Seiji inside. The man got in and started to drive. "Seiji are you alright?" he whispered softly running fingers through hi hair. The brunette was wearing a nice suit that had a little bit of blood on it. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know they were fallowing me. It doesn't matter as long as you're safe now. . ." Kendal felt guilty, who knows what they'd done to the poor guy. He kept his hand on the male's cheek. They were headed uptown to Kendal's apartment.

Ooc: sorry, I've been caught up in this other rp. I will try to post more often now that it got going

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

gaia_kittenstar  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 am
Candied Cupcake

User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji couldn't stop squirming around in the car. Once they were inside Kendal's apartment room, Seiji was laid down on the bed. His body sweating and trembling with pain. "I...it's so hot. So hot that it hurts," he panted. He took off his shirt and pants, revealing his pale, bare, naked body to Kendal. Seiji grabbed Kendal's sleeve, "P...please, make it stop," he begged. Tears were starting to form in his eyes.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff