Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ EVENT ORP ] Word of the Trials - WRAP UP P.10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm
The swamp beast was beginning to look utterly perplexed, his head jerking absently thanks to Ren's efforts. It didn't matter how hard the gryphon tugged--G's tongue seemed stuck, and the monster eventually began to grunt with discomfort. He couldn't feel his tongue anymore!

"Huhhhhhhhh..." It was a very pleased rumble when Gargantuan was given the okay to actually drool, and--poor Aleria--that was exactly what the monster did. Bucketfuls of saliva began to ooze from the corners of his mouth, slathering his tongue and... well, likely coating the new student from head to toe with spit.

The good news was, his tongue was twitching! With a wet squelch, the monster managed to wrench himself free, loudly smacking his jaws while his tongue twisted about to try and taste itself. "Owie. Fiiiiiiiiixed!"

kuromeez

unstartled witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Zar almost gratefully eyed Nuru's hand, before in his usual stiff little way prying him off and moving his hand aside, though with not an inch of actual malice in the gesture. "As long as you do. I don't want to have to get into a fight again over you abandoning me to the wolves." he frowned, not accusing the ghost boil but clearly just anxious.

The change of subject he at least seized upon. "No. I didn't. I was meaning to, but I just.. never got round to it. I had a lot of work to do." His gaze drifted to the crowds again, but this time at least steeled by his friend's precence. "I wonder if they are going to insult us again"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm
Nodding slowly to Shehk, Jericho took in a few deep breaths, trying not to look too nervous. Right. This assembly probably won't last long. Good. The shorter it was, the sooner they could scatter. Making it harder to get nuked all in the same spot. Thinking about that again, he glanced around, only to pause as he heard his phone go off.

Cautiously, he picked it up, seeing a message from Isra.

".... Bird brain.." he sighed. What was with the siren with this dealy? He quickly texted back, pausing for a moment to glance around at his surroundings once more.

Text to isra

Why do you keep saying Shericho?

iStoleYurVamps

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Nuru looked disappointed at the pulling away but he was honestly.. used to it. Still, he forced a smile forward. Intent to keep on the subject change and ignoring all else.

"How about after this you and ah go somewhere and have dinner together?" His ears perked as much as they were able given their floppy nature. He still ignored all else. Especially aware Zar was just trying to lash out at the nearest thing possible in his anxious state.

He quietly wondered if Zar was scared out of his mind right now or at least settling in a bit.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 pm
Mort espied Taryn within seconds (somewhat hard to miss, what with the red fur), and he waved her down to either of the empty seats by him - he had the forethought to sit one chair on the side that Moure wasn't saving a spot for. "Here, here!" he called, before turning to Moure. "Has met Taryn yet? Very smart ghoul, studious, er . . . breathes fire, d-dun make mad," he added in an undertone, recalling all too well that one wrong sip of punch at Scarentines could've had him up in flames. The smoke had been alarming enough.

Trira

Rabid Ice Weasel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Invictus observed the colors that were being pointed out to him by the Siren, almost surprised that Israfel was so..knowing in the way of such things. Yet at the same time, he was well dressed enough for this to not surprise him too much. It was just not a course of conversation he was expecting to have at an assembly.

"Seems you put a lot of time into this sort of thing." he noted. "That does seem like it would be a good color combination."

--

Jericho seemed to be managing, so he was at the lower end of the 'We' v 'FIRE' spectrum of things. This was good. Never the less, she did half lean over to read the message Jericho had gotten after he'd expressed that it was Israfel - or rather, she couldn't think of it being anybody besides Israfel.

"Is he reminding you to use a Protection Charm?" she teased. She probably had a whole drawer of them in her room just from the Siren insisting that if she didn't have them, Ninja Pumpkins would appear. "Or is he saying something else?"

IStoleYurVamps

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Alex had been on his way to the assembly, but then felt his phone buzzing in his pocket and was too curious to wait to read it. The text from Mort told Alex that he should grab Yin and bring him along. Alex halted in his tracks, shoulders slumping. Find Yin? The other boil didn't even have a skellyphone that Alex could try to reach him on! Why couldn't this bonded thing give Alex some kind of radar for finding Yin when he needed to? That would have come in handy on quite a few occasions. He tapped a quick text back to Mort:

Ol-j-man
Be there in a bit. Gotta find Yin.

And so Alex had turned around, making his way to the nearest exit instead. If he couldn't find the other boil at the monster dorms then he would just give up and go back to the school and hopefully meet him in the gym.

Of course, Alex was slow even on his best days, and it took him ages to actually make his way to the dorms, and ages more to Yin's room, which thankfully, he was actually at. Weremantis aquired, Alex made the long loooooong trip back to the gymnasium with Yin in tow (though it is far more likely that Alex was the one being towed along).

------------------------
The 'I'll be there in a bit' he'd sent to Mort earlier had turned out to be a large under estimation on Alex's part.

In the gymnasium at last, Alex used his heightly advantage to locate the other zomboil, digging his hands into his pockets as he shuffled over, his white hair flopping annoyingly in front of his eyes. He chose to sit in the aisle behind Mort and Moure, giving both of them a large smile as he finally sank into his seat. "Hey!" he said, cheerfully enough. "We miss anything?"

He spied Taryn as well, another friendly and welcome face so he gave her a happy wave.

Ramenli

Trira

Rabid Ice Weasel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Zar nodded. "Yes. I'd like that, away from the school." He felt like getting out of the place might actually be a good thing for him at the moment, outside of the paranoia he was becoming almost absurdly immersed in.

Still, he seemed to be relaxing a little now he was in his seat, his wings less bristling, his tail releasing its deathgrip on the other boil and his composure seeming to finally resettle back into place, he was once again at least the appearance of the distant, businesslike individual he was before, rearranging his suit a little more neatly and sweeping his hair back in line behind his horns. Wether it was proper control or a front was anyone's guess but at least he looked happier as he gave Nuru a weak smile.

"Thankyou for bringing me out, I'd land in trouble if I hadn't come."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm
demon_pachabel

User Image
Pepin said nothing. She did not look down as her hand etched a few things on the pad of paper, Jack knows what it could've read.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Nuru smiled. Zar's relief was his own. He nodded his head in agreement though.

"Very far from t'school. As long as you don't mind walking a lot." He shot Zar a playful wink before finally settling in enough to look forward. Head tilted slightly to the side.

"Ah wonder what's so important though?" After asking he turned his head to look back at Zar expectantly, as if he had all the answers.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm
It was very noisy in here already.

It also wasn't like Jack had any way of originally knowing about this, having no semblence of a cellular device that everyone suddenly had when he returned from wherever it had been for the last few . . . but the telltale sounds of a crowd drove the black kitking to them, and with that, the spectacle that he was expecting to have.

Seeing many he knew, but with others he was not so much aware of, so he decided to sit by himself for the time being until he had a better grasp of all of this . . . whatever it was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 pm

The Incubus nodded. "I don't mind walking, I could probably do with some more excercise, I've been in my room for a while." He didn't really want to admit that he wasn't even sure how long he'd been shut in, nor how much sleep he'd even had in that time, just working and working and working the way he had been. "The air'd do me good."

He shrugged at the dog boil though. "I honestly have no idea. A contest apparently, a contest of what? Posturing? Fighting children?" He shuddered at the memory of the arrows and the vortex, they'd been played like rats in a maze, would this be another theatre of pain for the amusement of these horseman clans? "Whatever it is, I don't think it's a good idea to sign up for it."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 pm
The siren's fingers kepts clicking away at his eyephone. This was serious! Just about as serious as the ponies on stage!
Text to Jericho

Jericho+Shehk=Shericho! DUH! I saw you at Scarentines. Holding paws'nclaws. Cuddlin. Neckin. Sleepin together. U gaiz R PERFECT!

SO SRS
Text to Shehk
He's so hawt 4 u. Don b cold on him k? Make sure he knows yur hot 4 him 2

SRS SHIPPING BSNS

Looking back at Invictus, israfel nodded, clearly pleased. "Yes! I like making clothes. I can make you something to if you want? I always like trying new fashions!" Looking at Invictus's outfit he grinned. "I bet you get all the ghouls since you look really really good in those kimonos. have you ever tried a suit? Ghouls love suits! But those are better in black."

Blade Kuroda

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 pm
If there was one place Riley did not want to be, it was in an auditorium filled with her peers. She felt infinitely exposed, even as she walked in behind Malodore, using the plague doctor for cover. She'd been accustomed to wearing clothing that covered almost all of her skin, and today was no exception - she'd chosen a grey turtleneck this time, and it was hitched as high as it could go, with the sleeves reaching all the way down to the back of her hands, where a small loop of string wrapped around her middle finger to keep them in place. Her black slacks were form fitting, but completely covered every inch of her legs. The only visible purple was from her head and tentacles, as usual - though this time, there was a ridiculous looking black bow wrapped around one of her tentacles.

It was no wonder she was keeping herself out of sight.

She'd received the texts from Shehk, but she hadn't replied. Instead, she urged Malodore to the front, despite how badly she wanted to slip into the farthest seat in the back and hide there. She moved to the first seat available near her friends, and slid down as far as she could go without looking suspicious. Dark rings under her eyes signified an impressive lack of sleep.

Has it started yet? She murmured to her friends, but she didn't sound very interested in the answer.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm
Malodore, indeed, walked next to Riley, one arm linked with hers, vaguely twitchy with protectiveness. But only vaguely, and its curiosity about the Horsemen was a welcome distraction. "Ah, there is Invictus," it pointed out as they sat down. The plague doctor opened its beak in a smile at Shehk and Jericho.

Hopefully, they might get some answers today - if not answers to Riley and Jericho's specific issue, at least some more information. And maybe a little time with Invictus as well.

demon_pachabel

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out