Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ EVENT ORP ] Word of the Trials - WRAP UP P.10 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Zoobey
Vice Captain
Zoobey's avatar

Vicious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:04 pm
"Attention all students, attention all students," a squeaky gnome-like voice blasted through the Ickycom system, "An assembly is being held in the auditorium to discuss the Trials of the Four Clans contest that is being held next week instead of classes. All students are required to attend this assembly."

For most students, this was, like many things, surprising news entirely. While it was no longer a shock that there were indeed Four Clans members saturated throughout Halloween Town now, though they often traveled in quiet, inconspicuous groups, word of the Trials of the Four Clans was next to none. In fact speculation about this contest seemed to be the highlight of many students' conversations as they filed into the assembly auditorium. For many, they were just happy to have a whole week off school. For some others, they were a little guarded, and for a good reason.

It should have, however, been no surprise for the students to see seated on the front assembly stage both one familiar secretary and the same Horsemen clan member from the last assembly. The ambassador of Conquest, though they were robed in different colour robes: a seasonal green and gold ensemble. The two of them were discussing things quietly to themselves on the stage as they waited for the students to file in and take a seat, the entire assembly room abuzz with noise and speculation.


OOC Wrote:


- This is an ORP ICLY introducing what the Trials of the Four Clans is and the events that will be ICly happening in school next week. Feel free to have your student drop in, talk to others quietly, speculate, what have you. It is assumed all students went to this assembly (regardless of if rped or not).
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm
Trials?

Invi recalled the trials rather well, actually. He knew what was about to be introduced to the student body, even as he made a point to actually head to the assembly hall, his face serious as he moved. The heir to conquest made no small talk as he entered, giving the Ambassador from his clan a long and judging look as he made a point to sit front and center.

He would be seen, he would be known.

He would not express any emotion, his face nearly blank.

----

Shehk lingered for a moment outside of the auditorium when the announcement came, before she entered to also find a seat, anxiously typing on her phone:


Blade Kuroda Wrote:

I'll save you, Riley, and Mal a seat.


Nio Love Wrote:

I'm saving some seats. Where should we sit? Invictus is in the front, do you want to sit near him?


Miliardo Kason Wrote:
Seat saving!


She wasn't sure if Riley and Sammy were...better...yet, but she wasn't going to pass up her Best Friend because she was in a situation. Even if Sammy being nearby could cause a few problems with what was discussed. She'd just...

Sit between Sammy and Jericho and be framed by red heads or something. She didn't know what she was doing at all.

--

Tomoko looked around before she finally moved to take a seat near the middle of the stands, her ball of stars settled nicely into her lap, running her fingers over it and looking around to see if she could see anybody she recognized coming in.

Maybe she could sit with Jove-Kun and Ren and Junko-chan! That'd be exciting!

--

As with all things, Sura simply perched in the back to keep from blocking the views of other students. She could see just fine, really. It was no big deal...
 

demon_pachabel
Crew
demon_pachabel's avatar


Eight

Eight's avatar

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 pm
The four clans? The horsemen clans? Junko was quiet as she walked into the auditorium, glowing green eyes trained on the stage and its occupants. That horseman from before was still here? The one that had said their school wasn't worthy? "Screw him, he doesn't know what he's talking about." The Mistress scoffed, waving a bit of hair dismissively in his direction. "This school is just too good for them. They're jealous." Junko sighed. It was hard to be cheerful with what she had learned the other day, but she had to put on a happy face. For the school.

Forcing a smile, Junko batted at her hair. "Stop that. I'm sure we'll be able to prove ourselves properly. They said this is about the trials! Hopefully it means we get to do them and be the best, right?" The Mistress snorted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm
King was curious about these trials? Tests of valor? Strength? Courage? He was willing to test himself if that was the case. the squeaky voice make him wince, ears falling flat on his head but the idea, the notion of a way to prove himself? A thing he'd not want to pass up. He would miss classes, but- Trails. His tag was actually wagging.
-------------------------

Israfel wasn't sure what was going on. He just knew to get to the assembly. Ponies were serious on stage. Arel was being serious. This seemed like serious stuff. So, the siren figured he needed to find one of the smartest, most serious people he knew about ponies. The pony that was man enough for THREE ponies! Invictus. Sitting behind him, Israfel watched the heir with a somewhat blank expression.


"Psssssst."






"Psssssssssssssssssst."




He smiled.




"PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT."
He waved.
"Is this going to be like the house place thingy?" He cocked his head to the side earwings flicking. "Also is this a very serious thing? It seems very serious. Serious ponies." The last bit was whispered.
demon_pachabel Wrote:
 

iStoleYurVamps
Crew
iStoleYurVamps's avatar

Questionable Grabber


demon_pachabel
Crew
demon_pachabel's avatar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm
Invictus turned to look to the Siren when he was harangued by him, his expression remaining as blank as it had been before.

"The Trials of the Four Clans have been serious business inside of the clans, so yes. It is serious. However, I do not think it will be as the Haunted House was."


Istoleyurvamps Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:55 pm
Assemblies.

Gene really disliked assemblies. They always seemed to herald some sort of bad thing coming to destroy everything she knew and loved. No matter she'd only ever been to one in her unlife - the events that happened after that assembly had been enough. She was never going to an assembly ever again.

Which was exactly why she was sitting near the back, coffee in one hand and eyePhone in the other, giving the man on stage the stink eye. Yes, Mr. "You're all unworthy now I'm gonna crush you with a black hole.", she remembered you quite well. She also remembered that it wasn't exactly your fault for crushing her and some of the student body, but hey - she needed a scapegoat.
 

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier 's avatar

King Gatekeeper


Lucyal
Crew
Lucyal's avatar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm
Hel was very, very interested in all of this Horsemen Trial business. It seemed like it might be an opportunity to prove one’s self and grow stronger. It was with a quiet eagerness that Hel moved into the auditorium, pausing for a moment to see who was in so far. Ah, Invictus was here…The reaper remember their last battle all too well, with the conversation revolving around this as well. He was sitting front and center…and hey, that seemed to be a good place!

The ghoul grinned lightly as she moved up towards the front, and seated herself besides the heir to Conquest. “Invictus. Good day.” She greeted, and also gave a nod and a wave to Israfel as well. She remembered Isra well from all the…colorful GroanSpring messages.

demon_pachabel Wrote:

Istoleyurvamps Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm
West was pissed less pissed than usual about this whole four clans assembly thing. He was actually more curious than pissed, even though filling his schedule with classes had recently served to keep his mind off of all the things he would have rather not thought about. He wanted to know what Amityville was going to offer in place of his distraction.

He swept into the room so quickly that a rush of air billowed behind him, and he might have made it further if he hadn't noticed Gene's impressive stink eye. West slid into the row in front of her and took a seat slightly past her line of sight, turning around once he had done so.

"What'd'e do t'you?" he asked the ghost ghoul. No, seriously, he wanted to know.

Carhop Calvalier Wrote:
 

Smerdle
Crew
Smerdle's avatar


Blade Kuroda
Crew
Blade Kuroda's avatar

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 pm
Jericho was pretty nervous about this actually. Then again, he was often nervous as of late. After receiving the text from Shehk, he started to make his way towards the auditorium, not sure how this was going to go at all. When he arrived, he looked around before spotting Shehk somewhere within. It didn't look like Riley was here yet. So, he went over by her, shifting a bit as he came within hearing distance.

"...Hey," he greeted while looking around. There were a lot of people here. Technically the hunters could easily bomb them all right now. He did not like that thought.

----

Shun was sitting in the back somewhere as usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:20 pm
The announcement had taken Moure somewhat by surprise, and the undead soon found himself moving toward the auditorium. The fact that they were so openly talking about the Four Clans was surprising enough that Moure knew he'd have to go find out what was going on.

As such, the Runner made his way into the building, just as many other students were doing. It found some empty seats and took one, putting his hand over another and pulling out his phone. Quickly he flipped through his contacts to Edel (he'd finally gotten her number) and plugged in a quick text to the frost demon.

Zyphiris Wrote:
Hey, I'm at the Assembly, so I'll save you a seat, alright?


He knew how the frost demon's interest in anything that was against the Hunters was, and expected her to be showing up to the assembly, regardless of seat-saving. This way though, Moure'd at least be able to sit with her.
 

Trira

Trira's avatar


kuroopu
Crew
kuroopu's avatar

Partying Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 pm
The announcement on the Ickycom had been surprising, but simultaneously intriguing. Ren had been lying on his bed in his dorm room when the crackling, high pitched voice squeaked out into his ears...something about The Trials of the Four Clans...

Already Ren was interested.

He swung his legs off of the bed and made his way down to the auditorium, already pulling out his skellyphone to send a few texts:


Grey Dragon Wrote:
Are you at the assembly? Come sit with me.

Kyrieko Wrote:
At the assembly! Where are you?

OnionGrump Wrote:
You smell funny.


The last one hadn't been strictly speaking necessary, but Ren sent it anyway.


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sparrow, like the rest of the school, was very, very interested in these trials. Since his passing to second year, he was starting to feel a bit more confident in his own abilities - and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to expand on those.

...whatever the trials were, that was, and Sparrow could not be certain that they were what they sounded like.

However, after the announcement, he made his way to the assembly hall, typing out a text as he did so:


Lilpuffs Wrote:
Missing you - at the assembly. <3


A few steps into the room, he ran across one familiar, dual skinned ghoul.

"Ah, Hel," said Sparrow, with a smile. "It's been a while! Mind if I join you?"


Lucyal Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 pm
HorsemenhorsemenhorsemenhorsemenohJaaaackkkkkkk. It was finally beginning to get down on them. Sure, he'd seen the ambassadors every once in a while, but to be called to a mandatory meeting made it seem, well, really real. Like really really real.

With a gulp, Mort entered the auditorium, glancing to see that the familiar ambassador from before was around, as well as one of the horsemen. Would Eris show up? Mort wasn't sure how he'd act if so . . . Hell, he wasn't sure she'd gotten his package, or what she thought about it, and if it was a stupid idea to begin with, and - Okay, breath, man, breathe even though you don't need to. Tackle problems as they come, don't make them up.

Espying a familiar patchwork boil, Mortimer plopped down one chair away from Moure - though he was better about socializing now, the zomboil didn't like forcing himself right next to people, especially since it was obvious that at least one seat by Moure was saved. "Heyo," he greeted. "Haven't seen in while. How've been?"

And then, much like Moure had, Mort took out his phone and sent a few quick texts himself.


Rabid Ice Weasel Wrote:
assembly mandatory, Horsemen. should be interesting, got seat 4 u if you come in

Valeria Wrote:
more horseman stuff going on, grab Yin so you guys can get some learning done!


He thought to send one to Gene as well, but then he spotted the ghost out of the corner of his eye, so that was covered. Then there was . . . Well, should he try to contact Belladonna now? He wanted to, but after such a length of time without contacting her, maybe it'd be weird . . .

Trira Wrote:
 

Ol-j-man

Ol-j-man's avatar


Random Artist

Random Artist's avatar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Vaith found himself seated near the back, with no particular desire to go up front. He crossed his long legs, hand running through his sandy golden locks that had been so carefully styled.

His attitude was a weary one, a mixture of attempts at relaxation but an underlying tension resisting underneath. What was happening now?


peipur Wrote:
Mai, are you even awake? There's horsemen things happening. --text


kalindara Wrote:
Aurian, there's a couple of things happening. Are you coming to the assembly? --text


----------------

Aisa stood, near the front, closer to the stage but against a wall instead. Her red gown folded around her legs, in an almost cold manner as it hung. Her arms were crossed, her fingers tracing lightly along the scars on her elbow.

Although it may have seemed a bit unnatural at this point, the horsemen weren't always together. Aisa stood, separated, from Invictus, possibly due to the fact that a representative of Conquest had given their presence to Amityville Academy. It could also be assumed that as amiable as the heirs were with each other, their relationships to each other's leaders and clan members ..


demon_pachabel Wrote:
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm
Shehk looked up at the dragon, patting the seat next to her. "Hey." she greeted back, noting that look around before giving the area a glance as well, and then taking a deep breath - calm. "Sit with me." She didn't assure any 'it'll be fines' or anything of that sort. He wasn't a child, he didn't need her reassurance at all times, but she did want his company never the less. At the rate she was going, she was going to earn an official merit badge or something - RED DRAGON WRANGLING MERIT BADGE.

Yeah....

She wasn't sure she liked earning that one. Jericho was smart, he didn't need wrangling, so she'd offer her calm.

"How are you feeling today?

----

There was something ironic about the fact that Invictus's 'friendships' had a way of starting off as rivalries and perhaps even having been his 'enemies' of sorts. It had been that way with Riley, and now it seemed to be that way with Hel as well. Still, he offered the Valkyrie the smallest incline of his head in greeting.

"Hel. It should hopefully remain that way as well." he answered in turn. "You will like what they have to share, I am sure. You seemed eager to learn, and this will be an...opportunity, of sorts."


Lucyal Wrote:
 

demon_pachabel
Crew
demon_pachabel's avatar


Ice Queen

Ice Queen's avatar

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Roch slid into the back of the assembly, sinking into a shadowy spot and getting out his phone to waste time until the meeting started. And they probably died. Again.

Seriously, why did he even bother, mandatory or not?  
Reply
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games