Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Jack's place of crazy and emo. I talk to myself...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 am
I was going to post a bunch of emo oh woa is me crap here but decided not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am
SelfMadeOrphan

You chickened out is what you mean. You're only feeling emo because you have no life and are bored. "But I have social phobia" you say, so what? Get your a** out side you internet troglodyte.  

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

You chickened out is what you mean. You're only feeling emo because you have no life and are bored. "But I have social phobia" you say, so what? Get your a** out side you internet troglodyte.

But I'd rather not interact with people outside of the computer. I'm really not that great of a person and I can end a conversation a lot easier online than in real life. No one wants to talk to me so it's best if I do it here they can benefit the same way, it's easier to ignore me. Not that anyone online has ignored me, Well, I guess some people must ignore me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

But I'd rather not interact with people outside of the computer. I'm really not that great of a person and I can end a conversation a lot easier online than in real life. No one wants to talk to me so it's best if I do it here they can benefit the same way, it's easier to ignore me. Not that anyone online has ignored me, Well, I guess some people must ignore me.

Some people? Dude tons of people ignore you on the internet. When was the last time someone approached you for internet conversation? Hell, when was the last time ANYONE, ANYWHERE approached you for ANY kind of conversation?  

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

Some people? Dude tons of people ignore you on the internet. When was the last time someone approached you for internet conversation? Hell, when was the last time ANYONE, ANYWHERE approached you for ANY kind of conversation?

I just had two people ask for art yesterday. They talked to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

No man, I mean actual conversation, not, "Draw me a picture?" "Okay, it's free."

At least your smart enough to know that your shitty "art" ain't worth paying for. I can't believe you still want to open an art shop. HA!

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

No man, I mean actual conversation, not, "Draw me a picture?" "Okay, it's free."

At least your smart enough to know that your shitty "art" ain't worth paying for. I can't believe you still want to open an art shop. HA!

People tell me my art is pretty good. I like to think it is sometimes. I'm proud of some of the drawings I have done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 am
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan
SelfMadeOrphan

People tell me my art is pretty good. I like to think it is sometimes. I'm proud of some of the drawings I have done.

They are only saying that to butter you up for free art. Before you think that means they think it's any good think again. Whatever you stupid person. I'm leaving now. Go eat some more of that easter candy by the way fatty...  

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items