Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply creatures and super naturals
This Day We Fight! ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm
[IMGleft]http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162/Moretreesplease-
Peacemaker/ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzd.jpg[/IMGleft]

Younger hear Rick shout and she ran too the sound when she ran in she saw some dude getting eaten by some zombies and she looked up and saw Rick in distress and she knew that was the guy he was looking for and Younger sighed and thought 'and here i'm going to die...' Younger slowly put her weapons down and glared at the zombie which was getting to Rick's friends heart and ran for the zombie jumping on it and held both its arms and Younger looked at Rick and shouted "the other zombies will come for me now get your friend out of here and into safety i'll see ya later..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Rick turned around and shot a zombie behind him in the head with his p9 and Ricks eyes burned with hate as he stomped on it's head.He then turned around and shot one going to bite Younger.Rick then went over picking up the man and shoved his knife in the head of the zombie Younger had."We should go i got everything we needed as i was clearing the area out.There might still be a few around so lets get out of hear."Rick's eyes were cold as he turned his head over to Younger and then looked away walking slowly to the gate.  

shade empire chemical god

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Younger smiled and kicked a zombies head "you go i'll met you outside i'll take the rest of the zombies on just get your friend to safety... Right now you need to look after him..." And Younger kicked a zombie in the head and winked at Rick...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Rick looked back and nodded.He tossed her his scar H and left not saying a word.As he got out it was clear and he set the dead man down on the ground.He took his dog tags off and put them on him self."I'm sorry i couldn't find you in time little brother.I wish i would have gotten hear sooner.I might have been able to save you if i were hear sooner."Rick pulled out his p9 and sat next to his brother.He looked closely at his brother sadness and regret filling his heart.  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:57 am

Younger shot a zombie her back was another zombie and it bit her shoulder and Younger let out a loud scream and threw the zombie over her shoulder... Younger held her shoulder and put the gun in her other hand and shot the zombie which had just bit her Younger sat down on the floor and slid down a pole and shot the other zombies that she could.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Rick herd Younger's yell and shot up running to where he had herd the yelling.He killed everything in his way as he ran.When he got there he saw Younger on the floor with a bite on her shoulder.He walked over to her and knelled down to her."Younger you were bitten."He said with a saddened tone and his eyes filled with regret for leaving her behind.  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Younger looked up and saw Rick and she just laughed and patted his shoulder and said "no need to be freaking upset or ought it's not like i'm gunna die..." Younger slowly got herself up and gave Rick back his gun she kept her hand on the bite wound and blood dripped from her hands... And Younger looked at Rick and asked "so wheres that kid then?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Rick tore off some of his shirt and wrapped it around her wound."I came running hear after putting him in the ground.We need to go i have everything we need and we can take shelter in a house a mile from hear.It's well protected and we can rest there til tomorrow."  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Younger nodded and walked said "so who was that kid just a friend of yours?" And Younger removed her hand form her wound when Rick wrapped some of his shirt round her shoulder and said "thanks..." Younger already started to feel drowsy but wouldn't let it get too her...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Rick closed his eyes and sighed opening them again."He was my little brother."Rick didn't say anything after that and nodded to Younger's thanks to him.He reloaded his gun and put it on his back.He watched as Younger was starting to feel the effects of losing blood and picked her up."Like it or not your hurt and i am not letting you burden your self further because of my ignorance."  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Younger stayed silent a few moments and said "i'm sorry man... If i had knew it was your bro i woulda got there faster..."

Younger then felt herself being picked up and thrown over Rick's shoulder and she glared at his back and said "what the hell?!" Younger sighed and said "it wasn't your failt... It was me being my careless self again so don't beat yourself down dude..." And Younger felt sleep finally take over her... Now she had no idea what was happening... She'd gone into total darkness and could finally feel no pain...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 am

Rick carried Younger til he got to the house he spoke of.He opened the door and it was all clear so he sat Younger down on the couch and put a blanket over her.He sat in a chair after locking the place down and sighed.He then waited for Younger to wake up.  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am

Younger woke up in a dark place she dind't even know.. Nothing was there not even a light source... Younger let out a loud groan and thought where the hell am i?' Then a light finally showed and this woman started coming and talking too her but Younger couldn't hear her... it was if hse was just lip sycing... After a few hours of this... Yonger herself in her dream fell asleep...

Younger finally awake from her whatever she had gone through a few hours after that... Younger sat up and coughed up some blood and she looked too see Rick on an chair asleep and she sighed and laid her head back down on the arm of the sofa she was on and closed her eyes... Trying to get any engergy back she could... Rick would wake up when he was needed too wake up... She wouldn't wake him up right now he was awake all last night protecting her...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 pm

AS Rick was asleep he relived all the torture he went through.He could feel it all and the pain tore through his whole body.He woke up after a little while and his hands shook as he could recall all the pain from the scars.He got up and checked outside seeing a few zombies outside.HE went back to see Younger awake and He sighed."How are you feeling?"  

Ruthless Survivor

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otter On Toast

Timid Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Younger opened her eyes slowly and saw Rick looking in pain and Younger lifted her eyebrow up and asked "whats wrong? You ain't hurt are you?" Younger got worried thinking that maybe he got hurt because of her blacking out... And Younger nodded and said "yeah i'm fine now thanks for asking..."

creatures and super naturals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff