Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
My Robotic Lover {Everill and myself} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Draven Dunkan -

Draven made his way over to his lover, wrapping his arms around the robot's waist. He pressed a warm kiss to the other's cheek, just happy to know he was safe. "Hey... Here's something else to think about. Since we're immortal, we'll be seeing everything change... We'll get to see the future. But also, when the planet get's destroyed by the sun in a couple of billion years, will we just float around in space doing... Nothing?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian felt arms around his waist and he turned his head, looking at the boy. He smiled and chuckled at his theory. "Now, now. That's years and years away. Also, I doubt it will every happen. We'll be around for the world to improve and whatnot. Not to see it get ruined," he said and turned the burners off and turned, kissing the boy's forehead.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled and shook his head slowly, looking down at his feet. "It will happen. You know that before stars die, they expand. The earth will burn and get destroyed... But that's in around five billion years from now... The sun is a star, so it will expand and take the earth with it. Sad, but true..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian frowned. "Hey.. Don't think about that now. Just think about how much time we'll have with each other," he said and smiled, kissing the boy's lips. "Now, here you go," he said and put pancakes on a plate and gave it to the boy, taking syrup and butter to the table.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven nodded once and sat down at the table before taking a fork. He drizzled some syrup onto his pancakes and giggled , looking over to the other. "We can eat anything we want in the world and not get fat... Isn't that awesome?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian chuckled at the boy's words and nodded. "I guess we can.." he said and smiled, watching the boy eat, not really all that hungry himself.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:49 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven cut a little of his pancake off, a smile on his lips. He put it to his mouth and started to chew slowly. "So now that we can never die, what would you like to do for the rest of eternity?" The male laughed. "We can do anything together... Heck, let's swim with sharks. They wont kill us because we don't smell like blood."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian shrugged and played with the salt shaker on the table and looked at the boy. "Well, we'll be getting married. Then, we'll see where our lives together forever lead us," he said and looked at the ring on the boy's hand, very happy he said yes.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled and looked down at his hand, then pressed a soft kiss to the ring. He put his fork down, feeling full. He stood up and made his way over to the other, bending down and giving his lover a warm, soft kiss on the lips. "Mhm... We should start planning that."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian watched the other kiss the ring and finish his food. The man smiled, kissing the boy back, pulling him into his lap. "Indeed. But, we need to get married somewhere where someone doesn't know you died.. Or they'll get suspicious," he said and smiled.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled lovingly and nodded once, looking down into the other's face. "We could always get married... In Japan. It would be nice... I've never been there before but it sounds beautiful. And... I... We need to put your body somewhere people will find it. Make it look like a suicide... You should write a suicide note saying that you want to be buried along with me. That way, our bodies can rest together forever... I would like that..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian smiled at Draven's decision and nodded. "Alright. Then, if you'd like, we could live there too," he said. "Though.. We wouldn't understand them.." he said and chuckled. He kissed the boy's head and looked at the boy. "Oh.. Yeah.. I'll get right on that," he said and smiled.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven giggled and kissed the other's nose, nodding a few times. "Mhm. And we can always learn Japanese, right? Surely it's not so hard... Well, I can speak Japanese okay, but writing Japanese is another story..." Draven laughed. He then sighed and sat up slowly, looking at the table. "Stay here..." Draven walked downstairs then came back up, holding Adrian's body in his arms. He moved the plate out of the way and rested the males body onto the wooden table, sighing. "Your body is still beautiful even when you're dead..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian looked at the boy and nodded. He waited at the table, and looked at the body. He stared at it, and got up. He went upstairs and came back with a note and pen. He wrote: 'To whom who reads this; I wouldn't live any longer without my beloved Draven.. He meant the world to me, and when I lost him, I didn't know what to do with myself. I want to be with him for all of eternity. Please.. Bury me with him in his grave.. He's my lover, and I was going to ask him to be wed to me before he passed,' and took some of his blood, smearing it on the paper and looked at Draven.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled warmly and kissed the males forehead before reading the note. He then looked to the other with a soft smile. "That's perfect... Now where to put you..." Draven sighed. He grabbed the blood-covered knife and placed it in to the dead Adrian's hand, then putting the knife near the wound. "Keep the note with you... When we put your body somewhere, we can put it on your chest."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff