Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 pm
If his classmates were going to partake in an adventure, they were going to need a leader. It didn't exactly occur to him that the leadership role would be nicely filled by the instructor, so he paraded out to the meeting spot with a look of utmost importance. He may have discarded his paper crown from the Scarentine's Party, but that glint of entitlement and overflowing awesome still lingered in his eyes.

He was going to lead these people to adventure and they were going to like it.

Thackery stood there, hands on his hips, surveying the scene. This was manageable. Very manageable. And there were even friends here! His tail wagged and he did his best to refrain from bounding over to them. All in good time.

Quote:
1. Levi
2. Willow
3. Damien
4. Mortimer
5. Danny
6. Shehk
7. Neil
8. Roch
9. Jericho
10. Yin
11. Frost in the Storm
12. Merope
13. Alexander
14. Ren
15. Edel
16. Riley
17. Genevieve
18. Lizzy
19. Siobhan
20. Jove
21. Thackery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm
Okay so, everything was out in the open (with Miss Danny at least), but he certainly did not feel as if that required a hug in any way shape or form. Remember, ghouls initiated hugs and there was not much you could do about it. And at least it was some weird one-armed hug around his neck. He had no idea why Miss Danny was happy for them, but at least she was not upset? At least Alexander was trying to change the subject, for which Yin was eternally grateful as he straightened up.

"I am pleased to hear that Miss Danny," he offered politely, but he decided to let Alexander answer her question. It seemed as if she had been asking him rather than Yin, and Yin was more than happy to try to let the two of them talk a bit. Perhaps they would become better friends, which would make everything easier in the long run. Thankfully Roch was far enough away that he did not hear him, or their pleasant class time would have probably turned into an enraged mantis storming about.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm
The sounds of canine whines and yips had King's ears pricked forward, attentive. Was there something afoul in the air? Had a pup lost it's way or was it a typical ring of noise that came from so many pups in one place. Still, he felt a bit of unease to go into a 'pack' knew no one of. Not well or more than an acquaintance really. Rather, King chose to examine what the commotion surrounding Yin and Alex was. Danny and Roch seemed to be in some sort of fascination with the two boils. Had something occurred? A few steps over before-

Screaming. Someone had been- Letting out a loud whine, King's ears went back as he tried to figure out where that sound had come from. Looking around for it, he noticed- a ghoul? A ghoul behind a tree, away from the main gathering of students. Watching her for a few moments, King figured that perhaps she just didn't know how her voice carried. King Thackery got a bow as he passed, a small greeting. King was pretty sure the boil wasn't a king but- it never hurt to be polite.
Walking over to the ghoul behind the tree, he tried to expend the same politeness to her. "Good day miss, were you the one ah, causing such a commotion just now?"

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Alex hadn't been expecting the hug, and he was far too slow to react or move to avoid it anyways. All and all he handled it fairly well, however, with only a tensing up in his body and a wince while he squeezed his eyes shut and prayed to jack that he didn't spontaneously combust. When Danny let go, he blinked his eyes back open however, and couldn't help but return her excitement with a large grin of his own.

"That's good to hear!" He replied, before pondering his own answer to her question. The week after scarentines day had not been the most enjoyable experience of Alexanders unlife, and he probably would not wish to ever repeat it again. But since everything with Yin had happened things really couldn't get much better for the zomboil, so he answered as such.

"Things couldn't be better." He said happily, but then his smile slipped away as he looked around, startled at the noise of a...screeching? Squealing? Something. He glanced around but didn't see the source, but did notice Roch looking their way and gave him a small wave before remembering that the purple haired boil had told him that Danny was his best friend. So why was he standing over there all alone and not here with Danny?

It was puzzling, and he wanted to ask but...maybe there was a reason, and he probably shouldn't stick his nose in their business.  

NeoSeussi

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Bwuh? G-good day, sir!" Siobhan blinked and looked toward the voice that was addressing her. She shifted her shoulders, wiggling behind the tree with uncertainty. "Commotion? Me? Oh no. Not I. I was simply expressing my excitement." Siobhan nodded vigorously, assuring what she said was her absolute truth.

Perhaps had she caused a stir? Truly? Oh dear...

"If I disturbed the gathering... I am dreadfully sorry! Truly! How awful..." The banshee's eyes dropped forlornly, her posture sinking into a slouch. "Oh my.. do forgive me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 pm
Though her voice changed often, causing his ears to flick about uncertain with how much he wanted to hear, it didn't seem like she had been seeking to cause pain with her voice. "Ah, that is understandable, my ears are just-" He motioned to them, "sensitive to such noises at times. It is nothing to be sorry about, as you didn't know. Thus all is forgiven as it is not a true transgression. I do not think you have disturbed this gathering any more than others might."

Her shyness made him wonder if he was being overly aggressive himself to go to her over her actions. "Let me apologize if I have come off as harsh. It was not my intent. I am known as Frost in the Storm, though some have taken to calling me King." Bowing he smiled. "You should perhaps come out to join the others. It would not bode well to remain hidden if the instruction cannot see you."

Drifter Jet Enduro

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm
"Ah! Your ears... I am s-sorryyyyy...." She grimaced at her voice causing him pain, but even so, she continued to speak, as it was against her nature to be quiet.

Siobhan, regardless, was in awe of the boil's mannerisms, staring wide eyed and alert at the way he spoke and moved. She slowly shifted away from the tree, edging closer to the boil. She hesitated at what to call him. His real name seemed hard to remember, so she settled for his nickname. "K-King? Nice to make your acquaintance, King. My name is Siobhan." She managed an awkward smile, and soon shifted behind him, using him as a shield. "Ah-- sh-shall we then?"

Apparently she intended to hide behind him as they approached the gathering.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm
He first reaction got a small wince, but he tried to grin and bear it. "The pleasure is mine Siobhan." A she came out from behind the tree he was feeling a bit better. So he had not scared her per say, but then- she went to hid behind him. He gave a small sigh guessing groups were not her forte. "Would you prefer to remain at the edges of the group or more towards the center?" He didn't want to make her uncomfortable after all. "We need not be in the middle, but close enough we'll hear the instructor after all."

Drifter Jet Enduro

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Ah..uh.. I like people. But... there are so many!" The banshee stammered, lightly gripping the boil's shirt and peeking from behind him. "I uh... uhm... a-anywhere you wish to be!" Siobhan said assuredly, nodding to herself and eyeing all of the students.

"So many... all to have adventures, yes?" She asked conversationally, smiling somewhat nervously. "I wish to learn the ways of great adventures as well! I am already a master of getting lost, I will have you know! If you wish to learn, I can offer my assistance!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm
The fact that the someone was enthusiastically running a class that claimed to involve "AN ADVENTURE" probably should've convinced Moure not to come, but somehow the undead found himself looking around the back of his dorm building anyway. Following the signs, the Runner found the rather large gathering of students. He gave the group a quick scan and found the sign-up page and it's rather mangled-looking pen. Quickly he wrote in his name, and then looked down through the names. He knew some of the people here, actually.

Leaving the sign-up sheet, he glanced through the gathered students. There was Danny with two boils he didn't know, Roch, Mort, Ren, Lizzy, and then he spotted the blue hair of Edel. A grin came unbidden to his face, and he started over toward her. The patchwork gave a quick nod to those he knew, and then gave a more enthusiastic wave to the frost demon as he neared her. "Hey, Edel!" He said, quickly taking his place by her side. "Any idea who the mystery teacher is?" Moure was probably out of the loop, but he hadn't heard of any "Adventure Skills" teachers recently.

Zyphiris

Quote:
1. Levi
2. Willow
3. Damien
4. Mortimer
5. Danny
6. Shehk
7. Neil
8. Roch
9. Jericho
10. Yin
11. Frost in the Storm
12. Merope
13. Alexander
14. Ren
15. Edel
16. Riley
17. Genevieve
18. Lizzy
19. Siobhan
20. Jove
21. Thackery
22. Moure

Trira

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

The hellhound flicked his ear as the minutes passed by, grateful that the green tinted boil was distracting danny and away from his shiny pelt. Sanctity was nice. "Yep shiny stuff." he repeated again, taking in the perplexed look that the dragon boil wore, he always thought puff was more of an do-er, not a thinker.

But thoughts of the dragon was brushed aside as Damien wandered back to staring at the unfamiliar boil he was sticking to. It was only fair to warn him about Danny's evil whiles. dark ears that were flopped down, rose back up in alarm and the pup pleaded with his eyes at Neil. "Be careful 'round her, she's not good at petting." he said quickly and repressed the shudder that wracked his body. "She'll try to ride you like some kind of toy to boot if you aren't lucky."

History? Oh he's got it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Well... no... he could be wrong, Roch thought, still contemplating the group hug. The hug could be something else... Maybe something good happened--

He shrugged, his attention turning to the group around him as he slurped down his smoothie. Oh! There was Moure and Edel! Hell, he hadn't seen Moure since the haunted house...

He contemplated going over there, wondering if he could get Edel to chill his smoothie for him again. With that thought he grinned and headed for them, his smoothie ready for a chill.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Trira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Moure noticed Roch making his way toward him and Edel, and gave a wave to the purple-haired boil. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Moure's subconcious was still Vader!No-ing from the reaper's perfect match with the patchwork's ghoulfriend. He shoved the thought out of his head as soon as he could, deciding that the Machine had been faulty instead. After all, he'd kind of shorted it out after he'd touched it, so...

Somehow, Moure found that he wasn't surprised that the other boil was carrying around something to consume, even to a class, when he saw that the reaper was holding something while coming over to them. After a moment, he realized that he actually hadn't seen Roch in quite a long time. Perhaps not since that horrible haunted house ordeal?

He gave his once-teammate a nod as he approached. "Hey Roch, I haven't seen you in a while." He took in Roch's current appearance and compared it to the Roch who'd gone to the field-trip with him. "New tattoo?" He asked, spotting the inked music notes on the boil's arm.

Ice Queen

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm
He grinned, showing off his tattoo proudly. "Ain't it awesome. But you're right, haven't talked to you since my vacation, and haven't seen you since--hell, the haunted house! How goes?" he asked, holding up a hand for a bro handshake. "Hey, you a second year, yet? I was gonna teach you to fight!"

Then he grinned at Edel. "Hey, Edel. You guys mind if I hang with you for the class?"

Trira

Zyphiris

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Trira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 pm
"It certainly fits you." Moure said in agreement when the reaper showed him the tattoo. He gave a chuckle when he mentioned how long it'd been. "I guess it has been a while since we last ran into eachother. I've been good. You?" He stuck his hand out for the handshake then gave a grin. "Indeed I am! Edel and I were in the same exam." He said, looking to the frost demon with a smile. While the memories of the actually event weren't his fondest, he'd been happy to spend the time afterward with Edel. He then looked back to Roch and responded, "Yeah, we've gotta get around to doing that sometime. I probably still fail at combat. I guess we might find out during this class, if the whole 'Adventure' thing is as dangerous as it sounds." He scratched the back of his head with a sheepish half-grin, knowing how bad of a fighter he was.

He turned to Edel as well when the reaper asked them if he could chill with them for the class. Moure gave Roch a nod, showing that he had no problems with the musically-inclined boil joining them, but still looked over to the frost demon for her confirmation or refutation.

Ice Queen

Zyphiris

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas