Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
yaoi rp? 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Im german myself. about a quarter. They say for white men german's are big. razz and since I'm not tall that's pretty plain what i mean. XD

Lol! Well, I'm Polic, Russian, and Yugoslavian. And a little bit of Anglo-Saxon.

Nice! Russian.. that's cool. All i know is that im german and english predominantly. And then like an 8th canadian which might as well be english. And an 8th dutch. But (lucky for me!) i reserved mostly german features. That includes broad forehead, golden locks, and hairy body. Me gusta haiy body. I enjoy being a tiny bear.

Haha, interesting. I have what my friends call "c***k" eyes ahah. I'm not asian, but Russia is technically asian, since russia's land is 4/5 in asia. But its a dominate feature in Russians and Polics.

Yeah. It also depends largely on what part of russia you are from. You could be European Russian. Which is different from Asian Russian. :3

Haha, nope. I'm deep russian. I have roots from Italy, Torliano Dossiela, who was a nobleman, that fought in the Crusades. He was a templar who had a son. Now down the line from that is Benili Dossiela, he had all of his great grandfathers possessions and went to Russia during the first WWI. He had a family there. Once WWII began his son Yuri Dossiela inherited his stuff, living in Poland. My (how ever many) great grandfather remains and armor now resides in Rome. Pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:36 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Im german myself. about a quarter. They say for white men german's are big. razz and since I'm not tall that's pretty plain what i mean. XD

Lol! Well, I'm Polic, Russian, and Yugoslavian. And a little bit of Anglo-Saxon.

Nice! Russian.. that's cool. All i know is that im german and english predominantly. And then like an 8th canadian which might as well be english. And an 8th dutch. But (lucky for me!) i reserved mostly german features. That includes broad forehead, golden locks, and hairy body. Me gusta haiy body. I enjoy being a tiny bear.

Haha, interesting. I have what my friends call "c***k" eyes ahah. I'm not asian, but Russia is technically asian, since russia's land is 4/5 in asia. But its a dominate feature in Russians and Polics.

Yeah. It also depends largely on what part of russia you are from. You could be European Russian. Which is different from Asian Russian. :3

Haha, nope. I'm deep russian. I have roots from Italy, Torliano Dossiela, who was a nobleman, that fought in the Crusades. He was a templar who had a son. Now down the line from that is Benili Dossiela, he had all of his great grandfathers possessions and went to Russia during the first WWI. He had a family there. Once WWII began his son Yuri Dossiela inherited his stuff, living in Poland. My (how ever many) great grandfather remains and armor now resides in Rome. Pretty cool.

That's hella tight. The only ancestry thing i know about my family is that either in WWI or WWII 3 German brother's left germany to america, split up, and then just lived apart. We have found one of our 'long lost' relatives in ohklahoma i believe. pretty cool. kinda confusing. XP  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

That's hella tight. The only ancestry thing i know about my family is that either in WWI or WWII 3 German brother's left germany to america, split up, and then just lived apart. We have found one of our 'long lost' relatives in ohklahoma i believe. pretty cool. kinda confusing. XP

Haha, you're telling me! Torliano, was killed by an assassin while he was guarding the pilgrim path in Jeursalem. Now, its not all assassins creed s**t, but it was an actual assassin. haha  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Haha, you're telling me! Torliano, was killed by an assassin while he was guarding the pilgrim path in Jeursalem. Now, its not all assassins creed s**t, but it was an actual assassin. haha

Wow. I am assuming you are an american just with awesome european ancestry. razz  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Wow. I am assuming you are an american just with awesome european ancestry. razz

Si. I love my history. Makes me unique.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Noice. I'm more of a 'bard' than a historian. I do music, art, a bit of preformance. But im also good in my writing and mathematics. ^_^ i just don't like science and history.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Noice. I'm more of a 'bard' than a historian. I do music, art, a bit of preformance. But im also good in my writing and mathematics. ^_^ i just don't like science and history.

I love history. I'm great at science and mathematics. I love drawing and writing though too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:00 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

I love history. I'm great at science and mathematics. I love drawing and writing though too.

Yeah. im definately more of an art f@g XP  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Haha, I haven't really drawn anything with homosexuality in it. But I'm going to try eventually. Just Counter Strike: Source and ME2 is keeping me busy. ME3 isn't gonna help much either.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Haha, I haven't really drawn anything with homosexuality in it. But I'm going to try eventually. Just Counter Strike: Source and ME2 is keeping me busy. ME3 isn't gonna help much either.

Hah. I'm such a dweeb. The only games im really into ATM is MC and... uhm.. skyrim.. once im ungrounded -_-  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Hah. I'm such a dweeb. The only games im really into ATM is MC and... uhm.. skyrim.. once im ungrounded -_-

Hmm? MC?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Hmm? MC?

Minecraft XP  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Hmm? MC?
Oh, haha, I've played that for a while. Last computer couldn't run it. Now with my alienware, I can't remember what my account name was lol. Oh well

Minecraft XP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 pm
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf
Onato
TheMythicOrcwolf

Hmm? MC?
Oh, haha, I've played that for a while. Last computer couldn't run it. Now with my alienware, I can't remember what my account name was lol. Oh well

Minecraft XP

Lol someone pu the 'enter' and typed in the wrong spot XP  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm
Soooo Anywho.. what's up with you Onato?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff