Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon wrapped his great arms around Nikolai, pulling him closer and holding him as he closed his eyes. "I will never leave you," he whispered. "I will always be with you, Nikolai. I know you can't tell me anything in return, but I love you so much..." The emotion in his tone made his words even more sincere.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai closed his eyes and let the moment stay for a while, letting their heartbeats stay in sync for a little longer. He didn't want to go, he just wanted to stay in the train, to stay in this moment forever, but he knew he had to go...
"We'd better be on our way, hmm, dearie?" he asked while getting to his feet and held his hand out for Leon to take.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon happily took Nikolai's hand, holding it closely. "Yes, you're right...it's time to get off." Strangely, something inside told him to not, but he couldn't help it. Leon had to get off the train.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

User Image

"Doesn't this just bring back memories, dearie?" Nikolai asked as he walked with Leon through the old station, holding his hand. There were signs that the station had been filled recently, there were even bits of yellow tape littered on the ground.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The violet-haired male looked around, smiling at the distant memories of the place. "Definitely," he breathed, looking down the way at the tracks. "This was our first date, wasn't it? When we went to that forest, and you set up a picnic, and... we had sex for the first time." He looked down at Nikolai, his eyes twinkling at the thought. "I honestly thought you were going to leave that day."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I was." Nikolai said. "But halfway down I decided not to. I wanted you to fall in love with me." He smiled softly at the man. "I suppose that plan backfired, hmm?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"No, no, you got me to love you pretty fast," said Leon, leaning down to brush his lips against Nikolai's temple. "When I went swimming, I fully expected you to be gone. It wouldn't have hurt too much, knowing you had simply used me. But now... now I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again." The former teacher stood up straight and stopped him. "Now, you asked me how it felt when I died. Would you still like to know?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai thought back to that time. He remembered declining the offer to swim and listening to Leon accept it if he left. He remembered coming back and seeing the mixture of surprise and happiness on Leon's face. The memory brought a smile to the Sin's face before he was stopped and forced to look back up at Leon. "Of course, dearie." he nodded.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With a sigh, he pulled Nikolai to a worn bench, making him sit. Leon sat beside him, taking both of the Sin's hands and looking down at them. "It really hurt at first," he admitted, thumbs rubbing the backs of Nikolai's fingers. "After I realized that I was dying, though, my body started to settle itself, and I felt myself fall numb from the pain. Of course, the pain came back the second I realized I was going to die in your arms, although it was more emotional than physical. Then I got really tired, like I hadn't slept for days, and before I knew it, my eyes were closed, and I was weightless. The next thing I remember was standing beside you, watching you cry and trying to touch you. But... my hand went right through you." He sighed once more, looking up at Nikolai. "Then, I felt myself being pulled away. I had to turn and walk away. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's lime green eyes went distant. He could remember that time so vividly; the light amount of snow from winter's end, the burning log cabin in a distance, how bright Leon's blood was compared to the dull scenery. He could even remember the hours he spent crying and wailing, and how empty he felt afterwards. "Hmm, if I had known you were still there I would have added more class to my mourning." he attempted to joke.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:58 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He smiled softly, then leaned forward to kiss Nikolai again. "Did you know, masturbation isn't permitted in the Neutralisa district," he said, pulling away with a shy blush on his cheeks. "In fact, I think you're the first person I've actually touched since I died."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin quickly leaned away in shock, having to hold a hand up to his face. "Dear me, you've gone that long without being touched?! How awful, you poor dearie!" he gasped and leaned back towards Leon. "I suppose I'll have to be your naughty hands from now on, dearie." he grinned and rested a hand against the man's thigh.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"As you've always been," he purred, leaning closer to press his lips to Nikolai's neck, lips quickly finding a sweet spot. He licked at it with the hard tip of his tongue, mouth dying to suction on to it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai closed his eyes and ran his fingers through the man's hair, remembering those soft lips that worked so well and that traveling tongue. He shivered with anticipation.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Feeling Nikolai's shiver, Leon moved his hand to rub the Sin's side, his tongue tracing their initials into the man's skin. "This is unwise," he murmured, lips moving to find yet another sweet spot. "It's been so long, Nikolai. I could hurt you." His mouth finally stopped just under Nikolai's Adam's Apple, sucking gently.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces