Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm
He shook his head, nodding.
" Neither of us know one another. Take that in to perspective. Just as you, I need to make sure that you are a reliable person, one worth showing respect to. It may be judgmental, but in a school like this anyone could be trying to fight anyone. I'm just trying to be careful. It may seem rude but I'm not expecting friendly folks here in this train-yard. I'm just going to sit idle here ontop of this train until I feel the need to get up, so you don't need to worry. "

Shinzo finally ended with, exhaling a large breath of smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm
"I don't care what you think of me." Cat stated."Has anyone ever told you, that you talk alot for someone that doesn't want to get involved." She didn't really appreciate his tone as he spoke with her.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm
He tried being a bit more distant than before, not getting as involved yet still holding a stance.

" Would you rather I shot first and didn't ask questions than holding a civil conversation? No need to get hostile. If I wanted to fight you, it would have happened by now. "

He tossed his burnt out cig. Removing another one, he lit it with the hot energy that came from his extended finger, watching slyly again at the field below him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 pm
"I'd rather you shut up." She said bluntly."Don't think you're so high and mighty cause from where I'm standing you're the same as everyone else."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm
He got slightly annoyed at that comment.

" What's your deal? You bother me and I try to let you do whatever you wish yet you continue to bother me. Are you going to continue to be this rude or are you going to atleast calm down and be reasonable? I'm not trying to start anything with you nor am I trying to seem higher. I just felt like relaxing around these trains. If you have a problem with it, you can take it up with the muzzle of my gun. If not, Good. Damn... "

He noted once again, laying back exhaling more smoke. His fingers were stretched out and slightly stiffening, preparing for a fight he didn't ask for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm
"Stop threatening me." Her word had ice icicles hanging off them."First you stand up on top of watching a fight as if you want to relax. Then when you were spotted you wanted me to consider you friend or foe, without even introducing yourself, I must add. Now when you see I'm not a push over you threaten me with a gun. That's my problem." Her eye showed anger right back at him.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm
" You merely took my words the wrong way... "
He took note, now standing as sitting down was finally becoming dull.
" I was only trying to inform you that I was neutral here and planned on doing nothing. You further questioned me, becoming hostile in the act which can give me a bit of a trigger-happy attitude. You ask me who I am exactly. I kindly gave you a general idea. However, you pestered and slightly offended me. I may been misinforming this whole time but the attitude was unjust. Now, be forward, are you looking for a battle or not? If you aren't, just leave me be and continue with what you were doing. "

He began adjusting his clothing, fixing his shoes onto his feet and arranging his jacket on his person.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm
"Wow, for a guy that wants to be neutral you sure are itching for a fight, huh?" She said avoiding his question on purpose. She didn't have anything against the guy she just didn't like that he was implying that she was bothering him.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm
" It can't be helped I guess...I warned you. "
He jumped down from the train, placing his feet into fighting stance and raising his hands in defensive pose.
" I'll have to throw down, then. You can throw the first punch; I insist."
He noted, a puff of smoke shaped as a toony skull coming from his breath.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 pm
Cat's indigo eyes pierced into him like daggers. She walked up to him not breaking eye contact with him. They seemed to show a blur of emotions. "Not interested. Find someone that you can actually beat." Her words were harsh as they hit him.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm
Shinzo giggled lightly, then laughed aloud, nodding his head left and right.
" I don't get you. One minute, you actually know what you're talking about and suddenly you become hypocritical and Miss Badass, thinking taking on the world is a simple game. If you didn't want to battle, you should have said something and left me to peace. "
He turned to the side casually, placing his hands in his jacket pockets and began trailing the side of the broken-down train, moving himself to another destination.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm
Cat didn't take his words into consideration."It's not your job to wrap
your head around me." She said as she watches him walk away. As always she was able to rub people the wrong way.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Ah...it was so nice to be able to get away from a problem without a fight. Nothing goes smo-
Wait what did she say about wrapping his head? Wait what?
Stuff like this...annoyed him...
" Are you trying to insinuate something, miss? "
He exclaimed, stopping in his tracks and turning around, leaning against the train.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Cat blinked slowly in response to him raising his voice."Depends how you take it." She replied.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm
" Simple..."
He took a drag of his cig, exhaling a malformed heart.
" You have the pompous idea that I have flustered feelings for you, reason for bothering you. Although, it's OBVIOUSLY the other way around."
He said, a large. sadistic grin overtaking his face.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff