Event Preview:

The Blackbird Arc - Chapter 2: Discovery of the Blackbird

This will be the first big RP event that I’ve been planning out for a while now. However, before it can start, we will need some requirements to be fulfilled:

- An adult healer type Genome of any level, preferably on the scout team but at least on the ship
- 3 to 4 adult Genomes that will form a scout team to venture out of the shield dome

The first four adults that apply for this event will be able to participate. However, the main requirement for those four is to be quite actively RPing during the event. I don’t wish to stall it because a team member won’t post for a week! So please make sure you can fulfill this requirement before applying.

The team will consist of:

1. Healer (optional) : free
2. Warrior or guard type : free
3. Free
4. Free

What will be in for the participants?
Well, a lot of fun of course (at least I hope so XD) and I may drop some items here and there, at least a special sword is in consideration for now.

What will happen during the event?
Well, I don’t want to spoil too much for now, but as soon as the requirements are fulfilled, the starting phase will be as following:

Phase 1:

This phase will be an RP-Prompt sale of an adult, female Genome.
Her name is Zephyr and she is an assassin and a former royal guard. The price for her will be fixed, however there will be a contest consisting of writing an RP post to find a suitable player for her.
The winner will be able to immediately participate in the event from then on.

Phase 2:

This is where the scout team comes in. I won’t say anything else yet.

During the event I will introduce another NPC that will be played my myself as well as a few children and/or seeds that will be available via auction.

So much for now, I’m working on adult growths so that we’ll be able to fulfill the requirements and start soon.
No worries to those that can’t participate yet: this won’t be the last event. :3