Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:05 am
AinChan98
Hajimemashite~ heart

My real name is Ain. This year I'm 18 ( yeah. i know I'm under age when im start playing gaia ) Please call me Nia or whatever you want~make sure its cute(lol). I'm from Malaysia and my favorite food is noodles~ yeah. all type of noodles~~ heart yum_puddi

favorite anime? well~ to many, like :
> One punch man ( who doesn't love it btw )
> Blue Exorcist ( Rin kun~~)
> Naruto ( of course )
> Beelzebub ( just start watching~lol )
> and more heart

I'm very, extremely Friendly so feels free to add me as your friends~ cat_whee

hmmm....whats more...oh yeah! I'm a Girl (lol,srry) and i love games! even left4dead, assassin creed, playday, RPG, online games and more! i have Steam's account but i forgot my id (srry cat_sweatdrop ). sooo, kindly pm me your steam account name so that i can add you~ heart cat_blaugh
whee cat_3nodding and i loveeeeeee CATTTTTTTSSSSSSS~~~ cat_whee cat_razz

thanks for reading my introduction~! hehek~! heart cat_whee
yeah. im annoying but whatever~ heart

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi gaia_kittenstar

Ain Greetings from the United States and Welcome to the Guild. I think that it's cool to be from Malaysia. Please let us know what Conventions and Cosplay that is done their. Check out the Convention Sub Forums and pick the Asia one to post about Cosplay Culture their.

We have a lot of things to check out in the Guild so look around and get involved. Naruto seems to be everywhere. Do you use the internet to watch it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:45 am
smithers456
AinChan98
Hajimemashite~ heart

My real name is Ain. This year I'm 18 ( yeah. i know I'm under age when im start playing gaia ) Please call me Nia or whatever you want~make sure its cute(lol). I'm from Malaysia and my favorite food is noodles~ yeah. all type of noodles~~ heart yum_puddi

favorite anime? well~ to many, like :
> One punch man ( who doesn't love it btw )
> Blue Exorcist ( Rin kun~~)
> Naruto ( of course )
> Beelzebub ( just start watching~lol )
> and more heart

I'm very, extremely Friendly so feels free to add me as your friends~ cat_whee

hmmm....whats more...oh yeah! I'm a Girl (lol,srry) and i love games! even left4dead, assassin creed, playday, RPG, online games and more! i have Steam's account but i forgot my id (srry cat_sweatdrop ). sooo, kindly pm me your steam account name so that i can add you~ heart cat_blaugh
whee cat_3nodding and i loveeeeeee CATTTTTTTSSSSSSS~~~ cat_whee cat_razz

thanks for reading my introduction~! hehek~! heart cat_whee
yeah. im annoying but whatever~ heart

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi gaia_kittenstar

Ain Greetings from the United States and Welcome to the Guild. I think that it's cool to be from Malaysia. Please let us know what Conventions and Cosplay that is done their. Check out the Convention Sub Forums and pick the Asia one to post about Cosplay Culture their.

We have a lot of things to check out in the Guild so look around and get involved. Naruto seems to be everywhere. Do you use the internet to watch it?

aww~ heart thank you~ 3nodding
i start watching Naruto when i was 5 ( i think sweatdrop ) but somehow i stop. idk. then, last year ( 2015 ), i rewatched it again and i came to love it even more! i watch it at the internet ( www.kissanime.co / www.animeplus.tv ). then, i read its manga, the continues from the anime, cause ima curious cat_xd

let me be honest, i never being in the Conventions before. Its not like my country never done if before, my parent won't let me go causeeee im just a kid. cat_stressed buttttttt~ this year ( hopefully) i will!!!! wait until i go to college. cat_wink mostly, the event start at March 28 or something. there, you can cosplay anime or even game characters~! heart

i really, REALLY want to cosplay, one is enough. cat_crying
i will tell you this year Conventions if i have times so. cat_sweatdrop

i have many friends that like Anime and manga here, even the cosplayer! cat_whee

thanks again for accepting me here!  

AinChan98

Profitable Bidder

5,575 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 pm
Hello all!

I'm Rurouni_fear but I prefer Ru. I'm a 25 year old Nisei from California and have lived all around SoCal from LA to SD even in Santa Barbara.

I picked up cosplaying again after a long spell of college and recovery from being having makeup applied on me against my will the first time I cosplayed. I attended my first con in at Anime Expo 2003 and I become starry eyed every time July 4th weekend starts. By far, I enjoy making PROPS, so if you have any questions regarding props or more so designing (scaling, blueprinting, material selection, etc.) you can talk to me anytime, I will be more than happy to help out. (I have a bachelor's in engineering, I love building things and I want to spread that love of creating things)

My most recent cosplay was of Solaire from Dark Souls, because well, we should all praise the sun. \ [T] //

Since anime is popular around here, I'll list off a few that have piqued my interests through the years:
+ Speed Racer (My very first anime)
+ Gundam (originals and onward minus build fighters and SD)
+ Hayao Miyazaki Films (Spirited Away and Laputa Castle in the Sky in particular)
+ Makoto Shinkai Films (Fan ever since Voices of a Distant Star, 5cm per Second was the one that hit me the hardest though)
+ Steins;Gate
+ Nichijou
+ Gurren Lagann
+ Kill La Kill
+ FMA Brotherhood

I play a lot of games too but that list is a lot longer XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:05 am
Rurouni_Fear

welcome fellow socalian~  

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Baek Suga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am
Hi my name is Selina.Navarro, im 18 years old, im obsessed with anime, i luve to draw and write about anime, my two fav animes are Soul Eater and Black Butler^.^ plus im starting to like Baka and Test. I live in Mooresvile Indiana, and is a senior at Mooresvillehighschool, i even made my own anime club there tht has been running since i was a freshman ^.^. Go Otaku's xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:59 pm
hi there! i'm yuuna! my favorite anime is owari no serafu and i usually cosplay mikaela hyakuya~ i'm pretty shy but it's nice to meet you all!  

Leetawa

Girl-Crazy Vampire

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:42 am
Kawaii_Yokai
Hi my name is Selina.Navarro, im 18 years old, im obsessed with anime, i luve to draw and write about anime, my two fav animes are Soul Eater and Black Butler^.^ plus im starting to like Baka and Test. I live in Mooresvile Indiana, and is a senior at Mooresvillehighschool, i even made my own anime club there tht has been running since i was a freshman ^.^. Go Otaku's xD

Hi Selina,

Soul Eater is one of my all time favorite Anime series. I was born on Halloween so that should give you a clue why I like it. I'm glad to see another writer and artist in the guild. We have a sub forum where you can show off your writing and art. It's called the "Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art" Sub Forum. Check it out and feel free to post your work in it. I happen to live in South Eastern Michigan so I'm not too far from you. I thin that it's really cool to run an Anime club. You could start a thread in the Main Forum and tell everyone what it takes to run an Anime club.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:58 pm
Hey there! I'm Leah but call me U-chan!
i'm 22 going on 23 this year.

hhmmm it's kinda hard to pick favorites since there's a ton i love but i guess recently "Overlord" and "one punch man" has caught my eye.
I LOVVVE almost anything strawberry flavored; pocky,pie,milkshake,icecream,applesauce....except strawberry milk = w=;;; eh....
hmm hobbies? ehhhh got back into drawing, love cosplaying, playing videos games, anime,manga, travel when i can, animals, be dress up in cute clothes or traditional wear ( = v=; i think i'm a doll on inside), and going to cons!

*warning: I'm kinda of a Dandere-Kuudere...so.. im not really talkative til i'm use to you <3*

lP O C K Y

Noble Cat

Holo of Yoitsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:11 am
Hi I am new to Gaia. I like to watch anime, read and recently started to do tae kwon do. I also like to cosplày when I go to cons though I have only made 2 cosplay outfits so far. My favorite animies are Spice and Wolf and Accel World.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 pm
Hi everyone. redface My name is Kat and my birthday is January 28. I'm shy so bear with me. I love drawing and painting. Reading is also wonderful. My favorite animal is the GREAT panda bear heart . I'm starting to want to cosplay. I'm just to shy! redface  

Kiranimi

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:52 am
Holo of Yoitsu
Hi I am new to Gaia. I like to watch anime, read and recently started to do tae kwon do. I also like to cosplày when I go to cons though I have only made 2 cosplay outfits so far. My favorite animies are Spice and Wolf and Accel World.

Welcome to Gaia Online. Their are a lot of different things to do and try out on the website. Thanks for picking this Guild for a place to start out at. It means a lot to me. I only have 3 Cosplay outfits myself. It takes a lot of work to come up with one. Make sure you pick future outfits of characters that you like a lot. That makes it even more exciting when you finish it and show it off at a Con. We have a photo sub forum so feel free to post photos of your outfits their. I think that it's cool to try out and learn tae kwon do. Good luck with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:10 pm
Ello Everyone!

My real name is Justine (pronounced Jus-Teen) but my online name is Keonai (Key-O-Nay) or Keo-chan. You may call me either. ^-^

A little bit about me is well.. I joined Gaia years and years ago but went on a hiatus for a few years. Getting back into the groove of things is both strange and reminiscent to me. I joined when I was in high school.. It's now been almost 10 years since I graduated. Making me lvl 27 a far as my age goes. xp
I'm a huge Otaku! I love all things anime, manga, video games, cosplay, and so on. I live in Florida and have been to a few conventions here. I have plans to go to more next year.
A few of my favorite animes are:
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Your Lie in April
Soul Eater
Inuyasha
Say I Love You
Hunter X Hunter

I'll stop there as I might continue for days...
My favorite food would probably be sushi. Which is weird to me because I use to hate it. Though I love rice so that probably has a lot to do with it. Hehe.

And lastly.. I don't really have any favorite hobbies as I don't know how to stick to just one thing. I like to do too many things at once and then nothing at all because of this. If you follow Myers Briggs at all, I am definitely your typical ENTP... but enough with about me... I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our awesome adventures together!

~Keo_Chan~  

Jfb879

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:17 am
Jfb879
Ello Everyone!

My real name is Justine (pronounced Jus-Teen) but my online name is Keonai (Key-O-Nay) or Keo-chan. You may call me either. ^-^

A little bit about me is well.. I joined Gaia years and years ago but went on a hiatus for a few years. Getting back into the groove of things is both strange and reminiscent to me. I joined when I was in high school.. It's now been almost 10 years since I graduated. Making me lvl 27 a far as my age goes. xp
I'm a huge Otaku! I love all things anime, manga, video games, cosplay, and so on. I live in Florida and have been to a few conventions here. I have plans to go to more next year.
A few of my favorite animes are:
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Your Lie in April
Soul Eater
Inuyasha
Say I Love You
Hunter X Hunter

I'll stop there as I might continue for days...
My favorite food would probably be sushi. Which is weird to me because I use to hate it. Though I love rice so that probably has a lot to do with it. Hehe.

And lastly.. I don't really have any favorite hobbies as I don't know how to stick to just one thing. I like to do too many things at once and then nothing at all because of this. If you follow Myers Briggs at all, I am definitely your typical ENTP... but enough with about me... I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our awesome adventures together!

~Keo_Chan~

Keo_Chan Once again welcome to the Guild. I hope that you like what we have here. Due to people's real life being so busy right now, if you try to contact someone in the Guild please be patient because it might take them a while to respond to you. I will do my best to respond to any of my Guild members as soon as possible. I Love interacting with them and one of my greatest personal joys in life is helping others and I truly care about everyone in general no matter who or what they are. In the future I hope that others will feel the same way as I do. Soul Eater is one of my all time favorite series. I Love all of the characters.One of the reasons that I Love this series so much is because I was born on Halloween!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:19 pm
Hey guys! The name's Breezie and I'm 27,348 years old. ninja Anyway, I'm from California and basically, I'm a mixing pot of a billion personalities. And I just kinda do... stuff. I do lots of stuff -- I like a lot of things.

One of those things is anime! I've seen more anime than I can list. I just like it all.

I also like cosplaying. I really, freaking like cosplay.

Yup. That's me. Nice to meet you all!

heart  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Absolutiones

Evolved Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Absolutiones, but Absol works if that's too long. I'm a 20 year old female from Illinois and I'm probably the one of the most socially awkward things in existence. My current favorite anime is Haikyuu!! but I find it hard to pick an overall favorite. I'm not good at making decisions, especially favorites. =u=;; I got into cosplay a few years back and I've been big on it ever since. I run a cosplay group with a few friends and my favorite to date is either my Fem!Clear from Dramatical Murder or my Senbonzakura!Meiko from Vocaloid.

Anyway, for as awkward as I am, I like to think I'm pretty friendly so feel free to hit me up if you'd like to chat or what have you! :3  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games