Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am
Be_My_Submissive_Slave
VampuricWerewolf
Be_My_Submissive_Slave
Your Missing Period
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

Please use complete sentences. c:

This is the right forum to place your ideas!

What idea did you have in mind?

Well, I was thinking (if there isn't something similar to this) a vampire/Neko Roleplay. (If you don't know, Neko's are half cat, half human creatures c: )

I was thinking maybe set in a world where Neko's are Vampire's pets, but they aren't supposed to mix (like, young Neko's get sold on the vampire black market)

I know its not much at the moment, but I only want to add details and stuff if someone agrees c:

(BTW sorry if I don't finish my sentences properly, I get kind of distracted and stuff)

'ello! I be in agreement with Period up thar. XD
sorry, messing around. it's a generic topic, but once you decide if it will be a 1x1 or multiple rp you can post it in the forum. look at some of the other rps to get an idea of formatting.

also, if you want ANYONE to rp with you, you have to finish sentences and have details. even if it's a small post, give the other people something to work with or the rp is just s**t and will die!

Thanks for the tips, c: I have role played before, though not on this site, so I checked out some Role plays, and I got the general idea.

I think I'd rather it be 1x1, so if its okay with you, I'll make a new section asking if anyone wants to try my idea out?

go for it, post your rp in the roleplay section  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm
VampuricWerewolf
Be_My_Submissive_Slave
VampuricWerewolf
Be_My_Submissive_Slave
Your Missing Period
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

Please use complete sentences. c:

This is the right forum to place your ideas!

What idea did you have in mind?

Well, I was thinking (if there isn't something similar to this) a vampire/Neko Roleplay. (If you don't know, Neko's are half cat, half human creatures c: )

I was thinking maybe set in a world where Neko's are Vampire's pets, but they aren't supposed to mix (like, young Neko's get sold on the vampire black market)

I know its not much at the moment, but I only want to add details and stuff if someone agrees c:

(BTW sorry if I don't finish my sentences properly, I get kind of distracted and stuff)

'ello! I be in agreement with Period up thar. XD
sorry, messing around. it's a generic topic, but once you decide if it will be a 1x1 or multiple rp you can post it in the forum. look at some of the other rps to get an idea of formatting.

also, if you want ANYONE to rp with you, you have to finish sentences and have details. even if it's a small post, give the other people something to work with or the rp is just s**t and will die!

Thanks for the tips, c: I have role played before, though not on this site, so I checked out some Role plays, and I got the general idea.

I think I'd rather it be 1x1, so if its okay with you, I'll make a new section asking if anyone wants to try my idea out?

go for it, post your rp in the roleplay section

Thanks smile  

Be_My_Submissive_Slave

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:09 pm
Being that you guys are a part of this guild I am still able to quote you.
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

VampuricWerewolf

Death Dealer Kayako

Lady_Of_The_BlackWood

anime_wiccan_chick

Bambous

talrinrenge

Baron Renard Romain

Alikia Tsuki

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Toaster Apocalypse

So I was thinking of maybe a group role-play.

We'll have a total of eight people (which already makes this idea ready for the scrapper we only have like 4 active members) but it'll still be a yaoi rp since that is what this guild is about.

Butyes, 8 characters.

4 are the spirits of the seasons.
These characters are so set in their old ways that when the changes in beliefs of the seasons changed (i.e. fall = halloween, summer = swimming ) that the season's appearances changed to match the new modern belief that accompanied their seasons. This is where our other four characters come in.

The other 4 are humans.
These humans love one thing about a certain season. It can be that with spring comes Marshmallow peeps or that Winter involves Christmas but they think it's the best thing since sliced bread and they wait all year for their specific season. Being that they're so passionate they really think it nothing more than what they like.
Soyea, plot-ish overview.

Because our four humans really have no idea what was specific about the seasons before, the 'old ways' our four spirits finds them to be the main cause of their seasons so modified and go to them. Some are angry, sad, confused, definitely not happy or neutral. After all their seasons are modernized. However while they try and teach these humans of the old ways, they learn of the new modern ways as well and what makes them so amazing.

Soyea, it can be romance, friendship, or no relationship at all (I teach you, you teach me). Butyea. I was wondering if you guys would like this.

EDIT: I call dibs on the Fall Spirit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm
Your Missing Period
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

VampuricWerewolf

Death Dealer Kayako

Lady_Of_The_BlackWood

anime_wiccan_chick

Bambous

talrinrenge

Baron Renard Romain

Alikia Tsuki

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Toaster Apocalypse

We'll have a total of eight people (which already makes this idea ready for the scrapper we only have like 4 active members) but it'll still be a yaoi rp since that is what this guild is about.

Butyes, 8 characters.

These characters are so set in their old ways that when the changes in beliefs of the seasons changed (i.e. fall = halloween, summer = swimming ) that the season's appearances changed to match the new modern belief that accompanied their seasons. This is where our other four characters come in.

The other 4 are humans.
These humans love one thing about a certain season. It can be that with spring comes Marshmallow peeps or that Winter involves Christmas but they think it's the best thing since sliced bread and they wait all year for their specific season. Being that they're so passionate they really think it nothing more than what they like.

Because our four humans really have no idea what was specific about the seasons before, the 'old ways' our four spirits finds them to be the main cause of their seasons so modified and go to them. Some are angry, sad, confused, definitely not happy or neutral. After all their seasons are modernized. However while they try and teach these humans of the old ways, they learn of the new modern ways as well and what makes them so amazing.

Soyea, it can be romance, friendship, or no relationship at all (I teach you, you teach me). Butyea. I was wondering if you guys would like this.

Sounds pretty cool! I would so call dibs on being a fall human or a fall spirit.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:33 pm
anime_wiccan_chick
Sounds pretty cool! I would so call dibs on being a fall human or a fall spirit.

I have now called dibs on the Fall Spirit i already found a picture *u*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 pm
Your Missing Period
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

VampuricWerewolf

Death Dealer Kayako

Lady_Of_The_BlackWood

anime_wiccan_chick

Bambous

talrinrenge

Baron Renard Romain

Alikia Tsuki

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Toaster Apocalypse

Butyes, 8 characters.

The other 4 are humans.

EDIT: I call dibs on the Fall Spirit.

I'm in! And I want to be Winter Spirit!  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 am
Claiming Spring spirit now  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:07 pm
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

VampuricWerewolf

Death Dealer Kayako

Lady_Of_The_BlackWood

anime_wiccan_chick

Bambous

talrinrenge

Baron Renard Romain

Alikia Tsuki

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Toaster Apocalypse

All right so
Seasons:
Spring: Alikia Tsuki
Summer:
Fall: Your Missing Period
Winter: VampuricWerewolf

Humans:
Spring:
Summer:
Fall: anime_wiccan_chick
Winter:

I need more people or I'm scrapping this idea. :c  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 pm
Your Missing Period
Be_My_Submissive_Slave

VampuricWerewolf

Death Dealer Kayako

Lady_Of_The_BlackWood

anime_wiccan_chick

Bambous

talrinrenge

Baron Renard Romain

Alikia Tsuki

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Toaster Apocalypse

All right so
Seasons:
Summer:

Humans:
Spring:
Summer:
Winter:

I need more people or I'm scrapping this idea. :c

anime_creator

thought you would be interested as well.

Also I would be willing to play two people! the summer human or season works for me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am
I am interested but I just woke up so I'll read everything in a few hours.  

anime_creator

Sparkly Elder

anime_creator

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 pm
If. Can id like to claim the summer spirit and just for shits and giggles the winter human but I'm a little confused on the plot and need more info. I'll message you later vampuric.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 pm
anime_creator
I was reading your newest roleplay proposal idea and I just wanted to ask you a question. When you say 'old ways' are you referring to the old pagan traditions associated with those seasons?

In a really generic sense?

I only gave a generic summary because I don't want to get too in depth if I don't have enough people offering to fill in roles.

But I suppose so. If people fill in the roles I'd have to do some research.

Note: I'd really rather not people have two roles but if it comes down to it I will do it. :c I just know we have so many rpers in this guild but so few of us are actually active. I could always turn this into a forum rp to save guild space.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

anime_creator

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 pm
Your Missing Period
anime_creator
I was reading your newest roleplay proposal idea and I just wanted to ask you a question. When you say 'old ways' are you referring to the old pagan traditions associated with those seasons?

In a really generic sense?

I only gave a generic summary because I don't want to get too in depth if I don't have enough people offering to fill in roles.

But I suppose so. If people fill in the roles I'd have to do some research.

Note: I'd really rather not people have two roles but if it comes down to it I will do it. :c I just know we have so many rpers in this guild but so few of us are actually active. I could always turn this into a forum rp to save guild space.

Well if you ever get enough rpers and want to incorporate the old pagan traditions of the seasons for the spirits, let me know. I'm kind of a pagan apprentice and the first thing I learned was the old pagan holidays and what activities are associated with each season. So you won't have to do any research! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am
anime_creator

VampuricWerewolf

Alikia Tsuki

anime_wiccan_chick

All right guys, below is the character list. Now, we can choose to let you guys take more than one position or I can move it to the forums in hopes of having more spots filled without making you guys post too much. However it is up to you.

Seasons
Summer: anime_creator

Humans
Spring:
Summer:
Winter  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 am
Your Missing Period
anime_creator

VampuricWerewolf

Alikia Tsuki

anime_wiccan_chick

All right guys, below is the character list. Now, we can choose to let you guys take more than one position or I can move it to the forums in hopes of having more spots filled without making you guys post too much. However it is up to you.

Seasons
Summer: anime_creator

Humans
Spring:
Summer:
Winter

I could be the winter human as well, if you like.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff