Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am
actually nothing...it's just that I received an announcement from the guild and it says to post so here I am.
Anyways since I am already here, I'd like to ask something that is not related to being Asians or European or even being an American.

This question was asked in a pageant that I recently watched...(oh and actually it is a PRE-pageant.) So ummmm here it goes,

If you're going to take away something from the world, what would it be?
P.S
The question is not exactly as the same question that was asked in the pageant but since I can't recall it very well, I kind of rephrased it but don't you worry being it different it has the same thought.

------
So what would be your answer?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Now I was sitting waitin' wishin' ,

✖Contrary to what everybody says, I would not take away the badness/evil, because that's what keeps the yinyang balanced.I would most likely take awaaaay... global warming. yup.User Image

that you believed in superstitions.

babywaifu
Vice Captain

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am
pho king nub

✖Contrary to what everybody says, I would not take away the badness/evil, because that's what keeps the yinyang balanced.I would most likely take awaaaay... global warming. yup.User Image

i think that's very true....unlike the two contestants who said of taking it away. balance is everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 pm
Landria03
pho king nub

i think that's very true....unlike the two contestants who said of taking it away. balance is everything.

✖Isn't it?User Image

babywaifu
Vice Captain

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm
pho king nub
Landria03
pho king nub

✖Isn't it?User Image

yep i mean there is a reason for everything...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am
Well I agree with the balance, evil exist because of the good, and it can't be light without dark.

But to remove something... I would remove humankind... because we destroy so much from mother nature... we kill and eat, yet we try to save it somehow... we trap ourselves and lie to our self.. But still its wrong.. everything has a reason for its staying :s Hmm... what about "greed" that would solve a lot xD  

FlyDuc

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 am
FlyDuc
Well I agree with the balance, evil exist because of the good, and it can't be light without dark.

But to remove something... I would remove humankind... because we destroy so much from mother nature... we kill and eat, yet we try to save it somehow... we trap ourselves and lie to our self.. But still its wrong.. everything has a reason for its staying :s Hmm... what about "greed" that would solve a lot xD

yep i do thinks so greed is something that should have never existed in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 pm
Huh?  

Selbst
Vice Captain

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 am
01Setsuna
Huh?