Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm
((Ah. And typing a post is rather difficult to do when Gaia has decided to gift me a random event item which continues to bounce around the screen. I'd be more thrilled about this if it wasn't one of those stupid chests with furniture, seeing as I never really gave a s**t about my house. -.- ))

"Ah....Well, we'll probably want to duck into the woods then...." Raphael said pointing at the wall of trees a distance away from the town.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:44 am
{I tried not being totally apathetic about my house. It doesn't help that all the furniture is total s**t.}

Justine grabbed onto Raphael's hand, pulling him into the forest and up a bulky tree buried within as deep as possible. Once they were comfortable and sitting in the branches, she making a point of sitting in his lap, Justine told her sire just what occured. From the kiss to the verbal catfight down to Raphael's slaying his own sire. "Considering that the whole town loved her, I didn't think it was wise to linger. Still, she was a b***h. I would've bit her if you hadn't."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:06 am
((Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you how one of the anime we watched in club trolled us last night. One of the characters--as well as the subtitles--actually said "Lol wut? U mad?" to the amusement and disbelief of us all. XD ))

Raphael hold a look of shock and almost terror on his face as the story went on, finally running a hand through his hair once it had ended. "Good lord...I suppose we should all be thankful those human myths about killing a vampire by killing the sire aren't true....I'd heard a few of those once or twice. And I suppose if they're really lucky they might revive her..." he said before shaking his head and moving his arms around to pull into a close hug. "I don't how on earth I managed to deny her control, but I suppose there are some things you just can't make a person do."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 pm
{That kicks a**. XDD}

"Maybe. Or maybe I really, really owe you for saving me there. I wasn't exactly making a good case for her sparing me." Justine replied, wrapping her arms back around him in turn as she leaned in to peck him on the cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 pm
"Not sure I deserve it though." Raphael said with a bit of a guilty smile as she pecked him on the cheek. "I've never been on the receiving end of a vampire's trance before, and all I remember is my mind being rather hazy. As I said, apparently there are some things you just can't make a person do. The slap probably helped clear my head just enough to kill her instead." he said rubbing the cheek that had been slapped.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:38 pm
"Possibly." Justine soon moved to rest her head on his shoulder, snuggled up close and comfortable. "No matter what, though, I'm just glad you snapped out of it. In the future, though, we're not going near any more vampire only settlements ever again."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm
"Agreed." Raphael said with a small chuckle. "At least I didn't start any trouble until after I got another dawn ring. I've gotten rather spoiled by it."

((Oh, and we may want to start brainstorming more things because I have no real plans anymore. >.>))

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:34 pm
{Vampires are infertile, so pregnancy is off the chart. Genderswapping is a maybe. Marriage, possibly, but idk. Dawn Rings stop working? We entirely flip off the charts and start doing random parody stories of popular genres with Raphael and Justine? They start getting trapped in the others' head every time they fall asleep, leading to possible bodyswitching? Actually trying to play a vampire genre steriotypically seriously? Take a break and just draw+share drawings of these two with one another? Plan a serious gothic horror RP and try to make these characters the antagonists in said RP several hundred years later? (Possibly make consistent, light jabs atTwilight buried in the conversations too) Make Justine's and Raphael's blood lust eventually make them go evil? Perhaps have Raphael miss the luxuries of noble life, leading to them trying to find a castle in which to live?}

"I can tell." Justine lightly teased, nipping softly at his neck afterwards. "Love you." she murmured, content for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm
((Wow. o_O I was not expecting so much brainstorm so quickly. I honestly have no idea where to begin with all that. o_o ))

"I love you too." Raphael said with a smile as he gave her a teasing kiss just below one of her ears where her neck began.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 pm
{Begin with writing off the ones that wouldn't work, I guess? That might be easier. XD Also, blawk.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm
((Because numbering off this massive list is going to help me and I demand organization, striking off busts along the way. And because I'm too lazy to type that all out again. XD ))

Animeprincess_9400
{1. Vampires are infertile, so pregnancy is off the chart.
2. Genderswapping is a maybe.
3. Marriage, possibly, but idk. Dawn Rings stop working?
4. We entirely flip off the charts and start doing random parody stories of popular genres with Raphael and Justine?
5. They start getting trapped in the others' head every time they fall asleep, leading to possible bodyswitching?
6. Actually trying to play a vampire genre steriotypically seriously?
7. Take a break and just draw+share drawings of these two with one another? (Only because that would require effort and digging out my drawing stuff and dealing with my scanner. XD )
8. Plan a serious gothic horror RP and try to make these characters the antagonists in said RP several hundred years later? (Possibly make consistent, light jabs atTwilight buried in the conversations too)
9. Make Justine's and Raphael's blood lust eventually make them go evil?
10. Perhaps have Raphael miss the luxuries of noble life, leading to them trying to find a castle in which to live?}

((*looks up at list* Wow, that....that really didn't help much... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 am
Zelly-fangirl

{Perhaps we could do them all, but in a certain order?
1.) 5 and 3 can be pretty similar, so we can try those close to one another, if not at the same time.
2.) We can start doing 6 once we do something along the lines of 9, which will be shortly before we get to 10.
3.) Sometime inbetween 5/3 and 6/9/10, we could possibly do 3?

IDK. gonk }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 am
((Idea! Dice roll?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 am
{Sure. ^.^}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zelly-fangirl generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 am
((First to trim down the list....))

Animeprincess_9400
1. Vampires are infertile, so pregnancy is off the chart.
2. Genderswapping is a maybe.
3. Marriage, possibly, but idk.
4. Dawn Rings stop working?
5. They start getting trapped in the others' head every time they fall asleep, leading to possible bodyswitching?
6. Actually trying to play a vampire genre steriotypically seriously?
7. Plan a serious gothic horror RP and try to make these characters the antagonists in said RP several hundred years later? (Possibly make consistent, light jabs atTwilight buried in the conversations too)
8. Make Justine's and Raphael's blood lust eventually make them go evil?
9. Perhaps have Raphael miss the luxuries of noble life, leading to them trying to find a castle in which to live?}

((And pick a random number instead because there are no d9s... >.>;; ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff