Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply MoonStar High
Outskirts Of School Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm
A rocky baren wastland like area that has seen many wars over the high hill, which the school now sits on, the cold wind kicks up dust and creates dusty haze which is hard to see through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Michael walks slowly through the dust in full gear, he then he sits on a small rock just listinng to the quiet as he thinks of the wars waged on this very spot, "why have the goddess curesed me with such a long life, many whould give any thing for an eiternity as there life, i just want it to be over" he says with a quiet and sad voice filling the area around him  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 am
flying around the school excersising my wings i feel a sad presence below me i look around to find master michael i few down to him "master micheal hi i dont know if you have noticed but there are ......demons in the school three of them and one of them sable he told me you would be the best person to talk about my arm siuation......''(((((refer to bio in charater fourm))))) i suddenly realised the sad look in the masters eyes...."im sorry was i disterbing you are you ok?''  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:43 am
Walking down the hill, I browsed through my collection of pictures and found the one I was looking for.

"Change this place, it's a piece of cake. Change this place before it's too late. Manipulation powers, activate. Change this place with the hands of fate..." I chanted while spinning around in a circle. I trip and fall to the ground.
"Ow..." My camera, which was infront of me the whole time, was glowing brightly, I watched as the boring, barren wasteland turned into a beautiful forest. Amongst the trees and shrubbery was a giant waterfall. I ignored whoever was watching and took my shirt off. I screamed in delight as I ran towards the lake.

SPLASH!

I haven't had this much fun in ages. I thought to myself, enjoying the silence whilst I was underwater.  

iDenver23

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm
"I'm fine just reflecting on my long and terrible past sorry I'm a downer" he says while he looks her in the eyes, and chuckles as Denver played in the water  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm
i looked over and glard at denver - stupid carefree @#$%%$#@ - i sighed any i said as peace returned to my face about my situation master would you be able to help?  

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm
michael chuckled "well maybe that depends what do you need"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm
-about my being a demon/angel im i still human ....so to speak or am i an abomination- i sighed and giggled at myself this maywerid question but are you seeing anyone  

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm
Michael smiled "well to answer your questions, your not human, or an abomination, your like me a half-breed you have all the streangth of both and none of the weakniss of ether one you are one of the strongest breeds out there the only beings greater than us are the goddess, and no i am not seeing any one"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm
i smiled to myself thanks i guess i just need to hear it from you i looked into his eyes  

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm
"i bet you will like to hear this too, you are a cute girl, and very intresting" he said looking into her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 pm
redface i looked down and started to play with my hands ''i think your very handsome but i thought you dident feel that way espesially since you said you had no feelings for me when i tryed to saduce you the first time master''  

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:13 pm
" i said it so it whould drive you crazy, you know something you cant get you only want more, sorry about that but remeber your not the only one who can flirt" michael smiled at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 pm
i sat down on a rock next to a big oak that had sprouted out of no were and looked at him with a pout on my face ''your so mean''  

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 pm
"i know" he smiles and lightly hugs her and lets go to look back at her again "but it worked didnt it" and he sat down next to her  
MoonStar High

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff